• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura Akemi vs Dead master (read the rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules :

Speed equalized.

No prep time.

They will fight at dead master's lair. (For those who don't seem to understand why I'm mentioning this, it is a bit of a disadvantage for Homura-chan, since technology manipulation won't do anything)

Dead master doesn't know Homura's soul gem is a weakness.

Akuma Homura is not allowed.

Homura is not allowed to rewind time. However, she can stop it.

Homulilly is allowed.

There is a distance of 20 meters between them.

Victory by death

Who wins and why ?

DeadvsHomura1
Mato's best friend

HomuravsDead
Madoka's best friend (if not Sayaka)

Homura instant-wins unless dead master can tank her arsenal in which case homura just loses by default?

I assume no prep time allows for Homura to have her stored weapons, since she has no real offensive abilities, in which case she has all the prep she needs due to time stops. Not being allowed to rewind is redundant as victory by death.

I think that Walpurgis has city level durability, right ? What I meant to say is that Dead too has city level durability. During their fight, even with all the things Homura shoot at her, it didn't kill her. That's the reason why I allow Homura to stop time. And also why Homulilly is allowed. And with the no prep time thing, what I want to say is that Homura's arsenal is limited.

Unless Homura goes Homulily almost right away, I think Dead Master easily one-shots Base Homura.

Does the fight have to stay at the lair? Or just start at it? Homura could always stop time, get a nuke, use a nuke, go far away and restart time since she does not have to worry about Madoka getting caught in the blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back