• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Holy Crap Lucemon Rookie Mode, what Large Attack Potency You Have!

So... Lucemon's weakest form? It's a Solar System Buster ... Let's start listening to the Digi Wiki Entries, shall we?

Its Grand Cross takes the power of a Solar System, aligns the planets to give it power. Basically, think Saint Seiya, just because it doesn't destroy the entire Solar System, doesn't mean it's not channeling that much power. We know this.

Seraphimon has power comparable to its Rookie Lucemon with its Seven Stars, I need to look up some WoG to see that, but it is capable of igniting its inner holy powers to produce an explosion comparable to a Big Bang with its Halo Attack. I wish they'd show more of these powers, but Digimon has entries just as Pokemon. So it shouldn't matter what "show" the powers come to. All Digimon should be comparable to their data entries unless stated as "special" or otherwise.

Big Bang? Oh boy lol. I guess I shouldn't be surprised given what I saw haha. If Lucemon was capable of doing that and it matched the entries, I honestly don't see why its evolved form wouldn't be capable of doing a Big Bang.

Rookie Lucemon should scale to the Seven Demon Lords at the very least. And that in turn scales to the Seven Angels of God. So Seraphimon should be Solar System Busting and whatnot. It would improve on a lot of stuff. Very large increase in abilities. Seraphimon's Profile . Testament. Demon is its Slide Evolution so it should be comparable to Seraphimon. Just a bunch of stuff.

Might be worth making composite pages. So I'd move the current Lucemon page to Lucemon (Digimon Frontier) and make a new one Lucemon (Composite). That way the scaling for Digimon Frontier characters will still be clear.

Even the stuff you created for a lot of the profiles doesn't make any sense... I can't deal with this right now. Non-Bias, can you help make these pages on your off time, in time I'll make some type of page on strengthening the Digital Monsters verse.

Dark man, you gotta do more research on this stuff. It doesn't need to be composite or whatever. As it showed the powers within the same verse. And there are several signs that Digimon happens in different dimensions, yet those dimensions are comparable to one another. Especially with what happened in Digimon Xros Wars where the protagonists were roughly comparable to one another.

I'll try and get a mod's attention about the whole Lucemon Solor System thing. For those intrested you can see the bit here:

http://*********.tv/digimon-frontier-episode-47

Just skip to about 16:07 for the attack. It is worth mentioning that the Digimon Reference book discribes the attack as "firing ten super-heated spheres of light arranged in a cruciform syzygy" as Wikimon translated it ( http://wikimon.net/Lucemo ).

As for Serpahimon's Testament attack if we can use purely info from the Digimon Refernece Book for composite pages it would put him at Universe level Attack Potancy (even if only by suicude). Though it doesn't seem to be the case as when Blackseraphimon used that attack it's just lightning from his hand.

http://wikimon.net/Seraphimo

http://wikimon.net/Black_Seraphimo

BlackSeraphimon is not Seraphimon. If his Testament is a Soul Igniting Big Bang Attack, it is.

What's there to "properly create". Use the template and go to Contribue, copy paste the template into the thingie and you're done.

(Sighs) You kids and your useless contraptions. I'll tell ya, when I was born in the 90's, I used nothing but some tape and a toothpick to create entire papers on Kung Fu Hesus!

As well you should be! But I understand dude. I'll make the page later. Maybe even make an entirely new profile holder for it.

a how big is the character, is he really suggested to be that big, or is the solar system very small (and thats important)? is that sort of DC fits the verse? (sorry, lack the knowlaedge), and how consistent it is with characters who are suggested to be his equals?

Are you not looking at the pic? Do we really have to go to the Saint Seiya Principle, or the DB Series Principle? If statements or pictures suggest that something is that level of destruction, than it is. Same with series like Inazuma Eleven which is insanely powerful yet does "Mediocre" damage compared to what it is capable of performing. It shows him creating a miniature solar system, and moving the solar system as a mean to empower his attack.

Seven Great Demon Lords .

Got some more stuff. Beelzebubmon BM is capable of Subatomic Destruction of whoever is hit by its laser. Barbamo is capable of using the evil energy of the Dark Area's dimension (A Universal Dimension which houses all unused or erased data) and create a Super-Heated Explosion from all the energy kneaded into one burst. They even comment of his sheer superiority to Belial Vamdemon (The main antagonist of D02) who only uses a fraction of the Dark Areas energy comparatively. Lilithmo is comparable to Ophanimon who is capable of equal feats compared to Ophanimon who is just as strong as how male counterpart Seraphimon.

Most of the attacks he does, he does so effortlessly even in his Falldown Mode, so it's not like he seemed to be exerting himself, only until he went up against Susanoo who should be Universal in destructive power.

Back