• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Holy cow the opm page looks nice with the new update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to make a thread saying wow someone must have put a lot of work in on that.

Can i just ask why saitama was chosen to be put in A class on this though I thought we used the manga as the main cannon

A now inactive user named Viturino did the original One Punch Man banners. I am the one who made banners for the rest of the characters.

Thank you very much for the kind words and recognition. It means a lot to me.

The manga is basically supposed to follow the webcomic minus a few retcons they make. Saitama joining A-Class hasn't been retconned by the manga, so no reason to assume it didn't happen. Plus if we only went with manga Monster Garou wouldn't have a key yet. Nor would many webcomic only pages that we have.

Ok i suppose fair enough I just sorta feel that some people might get spoiled with it

But yeah it looks really good man

I understand your concern, but I think with this site it's kinda a given that spoilers will happen. Also hypothetically if webcomic Saitama gets a Universe level feat going all out we wouldn't refrain from upgrading him just cause the feat might be a spoiler. We would and should stick with the most recent, relevant and accurate info.

But anyways again I greatly appreciate the nice words.

Thanks for liking the page but you haven't taught me crap, Unite lol

I actually have a question, why are those other people on Unknown level? Is it because they haven't stated to be on a class or threat level or haven't fought any level characters or do we not give a character a level even if they defeat a person with a class?.

Example: if a new hero that has not been given a tier yet defeated an S Class hero would we put them on S Class even though they haven't been rated?.

I did a quick skim so I didn't see their names

Orochi and Choze don't have official disaster rankings yet, that's why they're unknown. Yeah they have feats and powerscaling that would put them on the level of other monsters, however I think it's safer to go with the most accurate information and not make assumptions even if reasonable. They just don't have ratings.

If they are confirmed to be a part of the Hero Association with no known ranking they'll become "Unknown Class". If they're a Neo Hero, vigilante or not affiliated with the HA, they'll be "Others".

Sadly yes. He randomly disappeared without saying anything. Hopefully he's alright.

There's no proof at all that he did. Though sadly it is somewhat a possibility and I most certainly hope that is not the case.

Anyways the OP's original question was answered already, and I don't want what was supposed to be a nice little thread to derail into extremely negative, dark and despressing subjects. So I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back