• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hollow Ichigo vs Eiji Hino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrath Of Itachi said:
From what I've been told, it doesn't work on characters that are comparable. However its a bit of a grey area. There is going to be more discussion on RC later on.
Who told you that? there are many discussion about it already and it always being rejected.

Nicetoderp said:
Huh, so that a yes or a no?
Let's wait for a concensus on Reiatsu Crush. Meanwhile, we should be figuring out whether the Greeed (and by extension EoS Eiji), as sentient embodiments of desire (or in Eiji's case a lack thereof) actually have souls.

Anyone else want to weigh in?

Who told you that? there are many discussion about it already and it always being rejected.

I've been told it isn't accepted and its being discussed on this vs thread. Also can you link me the accepted CRT for RC?

For me, I would lean towrd a 'Yes' to 'Yes, maybe'. Due to Greeed entire existence based on Core Medals, desire conceptualized in a form of Medals and only given humanoid form due to them working in conjunctions with Cell Medal.

The first version of Greeed themselves are basically brain dead due to their 'desire' being fully content from having all 10 Medals.

Only do they given any form of actual sentient by having one of their Core pick off by the King. After that, they basically went balistic from their desire to being 'whole' again as they start absorbing things around them to fufilled their damaged existence.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
It had a CRT already, long time ago which is why Reiatsu Crush was added to all profiles.

You can even see when Prom added them to all Bleach profiles in 2018.
Im talking about the recent thread made on it around 2 or more months ago.

I think someone else brought up the last energy thread in another vs thread and it being dismissed since in the end OP never directly stated that they will dismissed RC, only agree to do so if it has a weakness or smt along those lines but they didn't get a universal agreement for RC to have such weakness.

You're gonna have to look because Prom did not link it in any of the profiles when she did the changes in 2018.

Edit: I think MachTwo or Sigurd were the creators of the thread.

On the topic of Greeeds and whether they have souls or not- if we use the strict definition where only living things have souls then a Greeed is no more alive than a robot or a rock is. For example, if we use google's definition of "living organism",

"In at least some form, all organisms are capable of response to stimuli, reproduction, growth and development, and maintenance of homeostasis as a stable whole."

A few problems here. Greeeds don't really reproduce- they can't make more of themselves without help and usage of technology or magic I guess. They also can't grow as the whole point of the series is them returning to their original selves- they never "grow" naturally at all.

Reiatsu is a spiritual pressure emitted from a being depending on the quality of their Reiryoku, their spiritual energy.

That pressure attacks the soul and can cause devestating effects from paralysis, death, disintegration, and/or loss of conciousness.

RC is being questioned right now,it might or might not be downgraded to affecting only weaker characters.

Doesn't Eiji stomp?He has much better abilities.

Ichigo on the other hand is limited to energy blasts and physical attacks only.

yeah , shinigami damage souls directly with their zanpakuto's and bfr them if they inflict "lethal" damage to the soul

Hollows can eat souls and quincies destroy souls

The problem is that if he is considered alive then he still need to destroy the Core Medal inside him because that is where the soul is housing.

Hope that he have ability to break conceptual item

Naeblis495 said:
yeah , shinigami damage souls directly with their zanpakuto's and bfr them if they inflict "lethal" damage to the soul
Hollows can eat souls and quincies destroy souls
@Nice

See this bit about doing things to souls?

Ichigo should be able to do all of them, given he's all that are mentioned.

Maybe except for Quincy thing, as that's not revealed yet.

I seem to recall that the Shinigami could attack souls, but not destroy them. In fact, the Quincies destroying souls was the original reason given for the Shinigami wiping them out - it was upsetting the balance of Soul Society, Earth, Hell and Hueco Mundo.

I'd like to jump here to say that the thing inside core medals that make a Greeed independent is consciousness, not a soul.

Naeblis495 said:
@Akreious really ? huh , this change things no ?
Yeah, since all the references to Ankh's being dead is due to the core medal his consciousness is contained in being broken in half; there's zero mention of a soul. And with their highly questionable status of "Living", it is VERY doubtful they have a soul.

I just wanted to clear things up since this thread was slowly going to the "In Core Medals = their Soul" thing which has never been the case.

Naeblis495 said:
nah , i was refering to the potential thread about nerfing reiatsu crush .
There likely isn't because the way RC's being used isn't supposed to be accepted from what AKM pointed out in the Soul King vs Future Warrior thread.

If anything, a thread for accepting RC is what needs to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back