• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hol Horse AP and Dura upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Hol Horse is currently listed as Street level for severing a snake, yet he should be much higher for the following reasons

1: Thoth predicted that if Hol Horse fired at the right time, he would have killed Jotaro

2: Thoth had also predicted that he would also be able to kill the rest of the group

This would give him a City Block level AP

Now for Dura

1: He was able to knock himself out with a bullet from the Emporer, seeing as several should be able to kill Jotaro due to Thoth's predictions (which are accurate, yet the exact circumstances must happen), Hol Horse should be City Block level, in fact he even did this INTENTIONALLY to knock himself out

2: He also did this during the fight with Justice, making the bullet knock himself out

Yes....I do know that he weakened it to knock himself out, but he did shoot himself in the head with a City Block level bullet twice, one of these times was intentional while the other time he was being controlled without any control of his stand other than weakening the bullet from point blank range to his head (and even then, how much can you weaken a bullet at point blank? Especially with a Stand being stronger the closer it is and since the bullet never changed in size, showing no actual change that would lower the power, so even if the bullet was weaker, it wouldn't be that much) City Block level Dura

I thought I had already put him his SB to LB with his B Rank-scaling, but someone had removed it AND his own personal non-Stand stat for some reason. But you do prove a point, and I agree.

Also, if he hadn't unsummoned the bullet, Avdol's skull would have been pierced through and he would have died. Though I don't know if this adds to this. I agree with the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back