• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jason Voorhees fights a Psycho (7-0-0) (Grace Concluded)

Jason Voorhees (2009) vs Josh (Until Dawn)

Base Josh is Used
Speed is Equal
Both have a Knife and Josh has his gas canister
Jason is Baseline Street Level (300 J) while Josh is ~500 Joules (Give or Take)

Who Wins?

Hockey Mask: 7 (It_is_i_wyatt, Peppersalt43, CoreOfimBalance(COB), Greatsage13th, V999, Flowerguy2, ThePrimalHunter)
Spirit Halloween Mask: 0 ()
Mental Stability: 0 ()
Remake-Jason8.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
looks like josh should win via sleep hax but idk anything about him so correct me if theres a problem with that

well they both have peak human LS though jasons might be a bit better, jasons ap is probably a bit better too and he has regen so probably jason

I cannot for the life of me find a way for Josh to win here even with that whole knock him out method. Gonna vote Jason FRA.
Josh does have a higher AP and is smarter. Both also have a knife, so he can just resort to stabbing Jason to death if needed. But it is in character for him to try and go for the knockout gas method first

how does josh have higher ap
He easily tanked a baseball bat swing, which can scale from around 300 - 1000 Joules. Because the bat was swung by a rather athletic person while they were running for their life, it would likely scale in the 500 Joule range or so. Jason is baseline Street Level, or 300 Joules. So Josh is a tad bit stronger in AP

Back