• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HnK Regenerationn discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grudgeman1706

VS Battles
Retired
So I discussed this with several members and have decided it would be best to ask the community on the question. What should Kenshiro or rather the top tiers of HNK Regenerationn should be.

So on their pages we have them listed as "mid low" which is able to heal wounds that normally would leave large scars. I know that and several other do to know that Ken and other high tiers have higher Regenerationn tiers then that but to what extentz?, thats what I'm here to ask you guys , I will be listing feats of their incredible Regenerationn and you tell me what Regenerationn tier they should be.note: for a couple of reasons I will not have a picture of every feat they have because it would take too long to find the pics you can take the word from the people who say they Know fist of the North Star but I will place a ton of pics showcasing their Regenerationn. All proof will be below

Feat 1: Kenshiro fights with a man name Falco a guy who's martial art is cutting through beings body on the cellular level, Ken is cut and blasted with multiple attacks from falco and most of his attacks ignore durability and Ken regenerated these attacks at a rapid pace throughout the fight.

Feat 2:BOS Ken is able to regrow his hand after letting shin penetrate it with Nanto koshü Ken to get the upper hand. His hand was fully grown.

Feat 3: Kenshiro had his eyes clawed out by a Nanto user and was able to regain his eye sight in a short timeframe. Also a man name shuu purposefully sliced an destroyed his eyes was able to regrow them and In the end before dying was able to see again.

Feat 4 shachi a hokuto user was fight with a man named Kaiser, a man who's martial art is called. [[1]] which if you read can phase through an opponents body and draw blood,organs and bones without leaving a single scar. Shachi was attacked by this man and defeated him even though he had his organs, and bones ripped out. He later regenerated from these wounds and was fine and did not suffer any drawback.

Feat 5 in kenshiros final fight between Raoh, both him and Raoh phased through each other using Museo tensei and both were completely slashed and bloodied from the clashing of their Museo tensei and as we all know Museo tensei erases on the atomic level and Raoh and Ken healed from that clash. Don't believe me when Ken first used Museo tensei Raoh was getting attacked by Ken and getting slashed and phased which lead to his whole body being super bloodied and he tanked it and regenerated.

Feat 6 in Kens final fight with Kaioh, Kenshiro pushed kaiohs whole leg inward and it twisted and Kaioh was able to stand on it literally seconds after. Also in Their first fight during Kenshiros beat down from Kaioh , Kaioh pushed both his hands inside Kenshiro body and Kaioh is a huge man so his organs and were either damaged and or destroyed. And he recovered all of his damages done to him after likely a couple hours(the only reason it took this long was because throughout the whole time Kenshiro was near Kaioh he was draining his ki energy and stamina, because of matoki so he would have healed much faster if not for this.

Feat 7 during kenshiros second and final fight with Souther. Kenshiros survive and regenerated having his arms and shoulder muscles and bones repeatedly cut from southers tensho Juji Ho(if you read his move in southers page you can see it phases through Opponents body and slices him on the inside and the outside, southers tensho Juji ho could slice through at the molecular level because Souther literally phases through Ken and Ken regenerated from these repeated attacks even though, Souther sliced him from inside and an directly sliced through his muscles and likely atomic or cellular given how the series is known for that type of hax.

Feat 8 another example of top tiers Regenerationn is Falco who while his Regenerationn is weaker than Kens he can still heal his hand even though Ken penetrated his hand, and Falco let him to get the upper hand.

Feat 9 both Raoh and Kenshiro were going all out during their fight and both were completely damaged and drained of stamina, and at the end of their fight Raoh took a powerful serious punch from Kenshiro which shattered his entire rib caged and destroyed his lung evident by the fact that he began an vomiting large amounts of blood from his mouth, and yet still even with his body drained his life force nearly zero(he sacrificed a lot of his life force to allow yuria

to live several more years, pressed a pressure point to gain extra strength at the cost of his life again) and yet before death him and Ken had all their whole body good as new and Raoh chest completely patched up right before his death and even shows his body, healed and patched as for Kenshiro he himself was completely healed after the entire fight was over seconds later.

Feat 10 hyoh fought an army of 300 super elite demon warriors who are considered hundreds of times of stronger than a normal shura(BTW the one who fought and damaged a weakened Falco was a normal low rank shura, and at age 15 all shura are capable of killing 100 men this gives an idea how strong fodder enemies are) hyoh who had fought Kenshiro and used up all his energy and stamina fought the entire horde and had his entire body impaled by a giant blade the size of his own body. Moments later ahe was running to protect a girl Lin his wounds almost completey healed.

Feat 11 in the Rei gaiden their is a character named Rima and he's a super genetically modified human or he isn't human at all because he was designed to regenerate from anything and cannot die from normal means,some examples, he can regrow his sternum after it was slashe out almost instantly, regenerate so fast that when Rei stabbed his body he could not pullout his fist because it already regenerated around him. Has said he is immortal and could not have his body scarred by anything except,the only one that could was Rofü The former successor of Nanto Suicho Ken and he was able to scar his entire back and he could not heal his scar. Implying Rofu has the ability to slash on a much deeper level IDk if it's cellular or molecular one of you could tell me(I was informed it doesn't mean much however except their slashes are able to affect Regenerationn.)Any ways the point is the man could heal from anything and Rei fought with Rofu and took on his slashes head on and healed from these slashes as well.

I know this is super,super,super long but these are the best Regenerationn feats of the HNK top tiers and Kenshiro. I would like your opinions on what his Regenerationn should be. Ken the man who has the second if not the best Regenerationn in The series. Cannot survive decapitaiton however from what I showed you him and other top tiers could regrow eyes,whole organs, hands, entire muscles structures, entire bones either destroyed or shattered, and possibly whole limbs, also these they take on can destroy on the cellular and atomic level and they regenerate for that . So if you can can you tell me in your guys opinion what Regenerationn these guys have, that would be great.

Feat1 regen
Gento koken being explained as a cell destroying martial art

Featpart2rengen
Just one example of Ken and Falcos devastating fight

Hand strike
Feat 2: Ken lets him penetrate his hand, and shin destroyed the muscles and bones of his. Heals it in the next panel.

Heart shuu
His eyes are closed out while their healing he uses the ability of shuu seeing with his heart.

Shuu eyes
Shuu in the beginning sliced is eyeballs to spare Kens life,he regenerated his eyes but still could not see, now he could

Falcostrike
Another example, Falco lets the nameless demon penetrate his hand he heals it moments later

Kaiserentrails
Kaiser showcases his style by ripping a mans ribs, he says he can rip entrails off a man without leaving a single scar

Kaiserribs
Shachi had one of his ribs taken out after tricking Kaiser into taken him. He wasent worried

Museophase
Kenshiro and Raoh phase through each other using no Museo tenei

Museoatoms
Both their armor and shirts are evaporated and their bleeding uncontrollably as a result of ther Museo tensei atomizing both

Speed move
Potential speed feat read his move tensho juju ho description ] ]
Speed feat@12
More examples of it

Hyohsdurability
Hyoh super bloodied after killing over 300 superpower demons

Hyoh blade
Giant blade goes through his body and define lay penetrates the lungs, he heals most of it later

after.

Featregenerate6
Kaioh putting his giant hands through Kens body part 1

Featregeneratepart2
Further proof of him stabbing his hands further in his body. Organs severely damaged And likely destroyed

Rimas scar
The only scar on Rimas body

Rofus regen
Rima explaining he can't heal the big scar left from Rofu in their last fight. Implying Nanto users can bypass Regenerationn

(Big important note I will slowly put in the pictures to all the feats I explained to you give me time and all will be up their.)

I agree that Low-Mid seems about right.

Does anybody need pictures, cause those will take a while but I have some that could be posted if asked

Does that sound like a problem to you? I'm just stating my opinion once more just for extra measures.

No it's not a problem at all, thanks for the opinion I appreciate it very much cross and sorry for bugging you about this beforegphand. Now as you stated beforehand once enough members agree I will place these changes on their profiles.

Also once more do people need pictures or is what I stated just fine?

It's alright. But yes to anybody who has or may comment here, i've had Grudge made this thread about HnK ti get further input and to be sure he can get the green light on this if he can have this approved.

Hey a question to ALakabamm, if someone who has a Regenerationn factor so strong that they can heal from any scar given to him. However one strong individual was able to slash this man with an attack so strong and left him a scar he could not heal even after a long period of time what level does this attack affect cellular or deeper.

Scars are just a seperate form of tissue that forms in lieu of regular cells and stays depending on how many cells are available to repopulate the tissue at that area.

So it doesn't imply much, except that his attack can somewhat bypass Regenerationn (similar to how Meliodas can bypass Ban's Regenerationn).

Alakabamm said:
Scars are just a seperate form of tissue that forms in lieu of regular cells and stays depending on how many cells are available to repopulate the tissue at that area.

So it doesn't imply much, except that his attack can somewhat bypass Regenerationn (similar to how Meliodas can bypass Ban's Regenerationn).
Thank you for answering sorry it's because this guy named rima has a super Regenerationn and can regenrate all his scars,muscles and bones even organs in seconds or longer however, a man named Rofu(the main antagonist to Rei gaiden) previously fought rima and scarred his whole back even though rima has super Regenerationn he could not heal the scar left by him from Rofu. Even though they fought a long time ago. Just wanted to know what level that attack had to pierce to affect healing factors or make damage that cannot be fixed.

Alakabamm said:
Well, it is something worth adding to a profile
I agree considering Rei and Rofu are dwarfed in Nanto. During Rei and Rofus final fight Raoh, Souther and the other Nanto sei Ken watched their fight , Souther was unfazed and laughed at the idea of Rofu defeating him. Souther is the strongest Nanto user and his slashes are considered the strongest. Souther said Rofu was about equal to his master ou gai and he defeated his master as part of the ritual to become the sucessor of Nanto hoō Ken, you must defeat and kill your master.

Low-Mid is fine. Noting that they can regenerate from atomic and cellular destruction to some extent.

Hmmm is five people who are all either admins,calc members, and a burecraut good enough cross or more input needed

I agree with Azzy. It's only their regen that needs to be upgraded so it seems fine enough to do so, Grudge.

So should we write "low mid" for the top tiers, and ALakabamm, and prom and azzy said something about noteing that they can bypass healing factors and survive atomic and cellular destruction? Where do we write that in durability or abilities @cross

Maybe something like "negate Regenerationn" or something of the sorts? Don't know...didn't think much about it. *shrugs*

For Low Mid, yeah we can do that for the Top Tiers yes.

Well, I don't think atomic and cellular destruction survival is all that special. Regular wounds are just the death of cells anyways, so its just normal damage to me.

You can maybe put that those characters can negate Regenerationn, up to a low-mid level.

I'll worry about writing in their healing factors, maybe you can decide what we should about the negating regen part and their ability to survive atomic and cell attacks

Alakabamm said:
Well, I don't think atomic and cellular destruction survival is all that special. Regular wounds are just the death of cells anyways, so its just normal damage to me.

You can maybe put that those characters can negate Regenerationn, up to a low-mid level.
Yah that makes sense then.

Cross can I write for Falcos page "ignores durability to an extent due to the nature of gento koken and its attacks cutting and erasing at the cellular level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back