• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed Equalized Lelouche Starts Off With Brainwashing. However. This is a response to something hitoshi said. Battle takes place on some random planet outside the milky way

Likely case would be Hitoshi wins, I would say.

Lelouch has technology that Shinsou doesn't, yes, but at the same time, Shinsou's Brainwashing is much more powerful. Lelouch's Geass (at least, from what is stated on Code Geass' wiki page statement) doesn't prevent people from doing anything outside of the command, as long as it doesn't distract from the task given. Whereas, upon use, Hitoshi's quirk paralyzes the opponent until given a command, and they'll carry out the command linearly and only that command.

Additionally, while Hitoshi's intellect isn't that high (higher than average, yes, but definitely not infinite), he was shown to be incredibly charismatic, to the point that he caused Midoriya, who knew how his quirk worked from Ojiro's advice, to still fall into his trap.

As such, while Lelouch has the physical power over Shinsou, Shinsou's general charisma and Lelouch's arrogant and volatile mannerisms would lead him into Shinsou's Brainwashing, which has only been shown to be resisted by Izuku, and that is for a completely unknown reason (I'd likely acquit it to the combined consciousness of the previous OFA owners, but there's no real way of knowing). As such, the only way for Lelouch to win is for someone to hit him hard enough to knock him out of the brainwash, which, in a 1v1, is impossible.

So, despite Lelouch's intense firepower, his arrogant and volatile personality would make him too perfect of a target for Shinsou, and Shinsou is charismatic enough to lure him into a trap with ease.

I think you are missing the point. Shinso said something. Which provoked Lelouch to respond with his brainwashing. Which requires vocalization, This is the reason this is on the fun and games board. Who gets brainwashed first? Are they both neutralized? That is the joke. However. Actual v,s discussion is grand. just ignore my memey description of the battle

Back