• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FantaRin_The_First

Username Only
Hey, hey, fanta here. Guess who decided to calculate some stuff in Code Geass and its canon spin-off, and got them approved? This person!

8-A+ Upgrades

Okay, for the 8-A+ calculation above, let me explain a few things - it was done physically by a mecha called Bradford, it is a transforming mecha that can can change into, well, a mecha form and into a fighter jet form, but... the big deal about it is the fact that its purpose was to serve as a prototype and obtain operational data for its successor, the Tristan.

Should be mentioned that the mecha and its pilot, Gino, doesn't have a profile in the Code Geass Verse Page, however, Gino, whilst inside of Tristan, fought most of the characters in the Code Geass in relatively equal footing, so their physical stats should all scale.

There are two characters excluded by this, Rolo Lamperouge (while in his Vincent) and C.C (while in her Lancelot Frontier), but their mecha's specs shouldn't be too far behind and since they are in the same generation as the Bradford, sp I think they qualify for an At Most 8-A+ Rating. Could possibly also apply this to Lelouch in his second key (Gawain), Kallen in her second key (Guren), and Suzaku in his second key (Lancelot), though... but not sure.

I also have this. It is a 8-A+ Calc as well. Mainly, I am bringing this up to support my first 8-A+ Calc. Tis it.

7-A Upgrades

I would also like to put forth this 7-A calc as well. Basically, a lot of characters in the verse have certain weapons that are vastly above them and can one-shot them - or at the very least - damage them greatly and/or defenses that can withstand or deflect those attacks - and without them, they get immediately one-shotted. I'll list down on who is affected by this 7-A Calc below.
  • Gawain's Hadron Cannons (Possibly Rating?)
  • Lancelot's Blaze Luminous (Possibly Rating?)
  • Siegfried's Electromagnetic Shielding (Possibly Rating?)
  • Lancelot Conquista's Hadron Blaster and Blaze Luminous
  • Guren Flight-Enabled-Version's Radiant Wave Surger and Radiant Wave Shielding
  • Sutherland Sieg's Hypervelocity Cannon
  • Shinkirou's Zero Beam and Absolute Defense System
  • Shen Hu's Baryon Cannon
The Lancelot Albion and Guren Seiten might also scale above the 7-A Rating, due to them being immensely superior to every other Knightmare and can one-shot an entire army-worth of them in a very, very short amount of time and the Guren Seiten's feat of shattering Conquista's Blaze Luminous that should be 7-A in durability. But idk for sure.

Conclusion

To sum it up, Code Geass R2 Seventh Generation knightmares like the Sutherland Sieg, Guren F.E.V, Lancelot Conquista, Shinkirou, and the Shen Hu should be all 8-A+ in Attack Potency, Striking Strength, and Durability whilst also having 7-A rating for certain stuff. Guren Seiten and Lancelot Albion should be At Least 7-A and have their weapons listed as higher, but could be wrong. R1 Knightmares like Lelouch's Gawain, Suzaku's Lancelot, and Kallen's Guren, and R2 Knightmares that didn't fight that much like Rolo's Vincent and C.C's Lancelot Frontier might only be able to get At Most 8-A+ Ratings.

Tiering

Lelouch
  • Gawain - 8-A+ (AP, SS, and Dura), 7-A (with the Hadron Cannons)
  • Shinkirou - 8-A+ (AP, SS, Dura, and... maybe the Hadron Blasters?), 7-A (with the Zero Beam [AP], and Absolute Defense System [Dura])
Jeremiah
  • Siegfried - 8-A+ (AP, SS, and Dura), 7-A (with Electromagnetic Shielding)
  • Sutherland Sieg - 8-A+ (AP, SS, and Dura), 7-A (with the Hypervelocity Cannon)
C.C
  • Gawain - 8-A+ (AP, SS, and Dura), 7-A (with the Hadron Cannons)
  • Lancelot Frontier - 8-A+ (AP, SS, and Dura), Higher (with the VARIS and Shield), and Likely 7-A (with Blaze Luminous)
Rolo
  • Vincent - 8-A+ (AP, SS, and Dura), Higher (with Maser Vibration Swords and Needle Blazers)
Xingke
  • Shen Hu - 8-A+ (AP, SS, and Dura), 7-A (with the Baryon Cannon)
Suzaku
  • Lancelot - 8-A+ (AP, SS, and Dura), Higher (with the VARIS and Maser Vibration Swords), and 7-A (with Blaze Luminous)
  • Lancelot Conquista - 8-A+ (AP, SS, and Dura), Higher (with the VARIS and Maser Vibration Swords), and 7-A (with Blaze Luminous and Hadron Blaster)
Kallen
  • Guren - 8-A+ (AP, SS, and Dura), Higher (with the Radiant Wave Surger)
  • Guren Flight Enabled Version- 8-A+ (AP, SS, and Dura), 7-A (with the Radiant Wave Surger in AP & Dura)
Lancelot Albion & Guren Seiten (According to Prom)
  • 7-B (40 Megatons), 7-A (with weapons)

Last edited:
Yeah, the 8-A calc would scale to all the 7th Generation Knightmare Frames, most likely.

7-A calc is for the Baryon Cannon, which is weird... we don't know what level of power it was at and it only clashed with the Radiant Wave Surger when it was at 50%. It's also worth noting that, IIRC, that Galahad's Excalibur cut through it, so it'd be 7-A, I'm pretty sure.

It'd be 7-A anyways, as the Stark Hadron Cannon should be stronger than the Baryon Cannon regardless (there's a quote that implies this), and that scales to individual Hadron Cannons given that it's just four smacked together. Guren Seiten and Lancelot Albion would also scale to this lower result, which is like 40 megatons, so City level with Mountain level weapons.

I'm very grateful that these feats have finally been calced. Thank you.

Since I was asked to comment here, I don't see any real problems with this in terms of the calculations and logic presented.

But I know nothing about the verse.

Anyway, do you want this closed and some profiles opened?

What Promestein and our current staff members have accepted here can probably be applied.

I misspoke earlier, Hadron Cannons should be 7-B and only the bigger weapons like Stark Hadron Cannon and etcetera should be 7-A

I misspoke earlier, Hadron Cannons should be 7-B and only the bigger weapons like Stark Hadron Cannon and etcetera should be 7-A
Oh. Can you make the edits to the profiles, then? Did about every profile 'sides Kallen and Suzaku, so only Lelouch and C.C should have this problem.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back