• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit vs Golden Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit (DBS)
Frieza new form
Gokus 2 biggest challenges in DBZ (Except maybe Goku Black but let's forget him for a sec.) Who wins? Self improvement is not allowed for Hit (it's questionably canon since it only happened in the anime as well IICR, plus it'd make is a stomp, most importantly)

Who wins? Both bloodlusted. Round 1: Time Skip allowed (this takes priority) Round 2: No Time Skip allowed

Hit should definitely take round 1 as Frieza has no knowledge on time skip and I honestly feel he was weaker than SSJB Vegeta & SSJB Goku during the time of the tournament.

If it's round 2 I really don't know, because Hit REALLY hasn't kept up to SSJB or SSJB KK physically and I don't know how he would fight without his Timeskip. But if he drags the fight out long enough and manages to land some blows on Frieza's vital points Frieza will run out of stamina and get stomped.

One thing to point out is that the Anime is primary canon for Super.

Round 1: Going with Hit due to his assassination skills and Time-Leap.

Round 2: Hit would likely Outlast Frieza in this fight and his Vital points attacks would gave him the win.

Basically what the guy above said.

Hit has more experience and like Allan said vital points are crucial I will give Hit both rounds time-leap is overkill but even without that he can still knock Frieza out with the attacks killing him more effeciently

I don't think this is a fair match cause frieza will not only do nothing to hit, but he can't keep his golden form on for very long.

Stomp in Hit's favor. Round 1 would be the same as Hit vs Vegeta, maybe faster. Round 2 is another stomp: hit could keep up with the kaioken x10 SSB goku (at this point Im sure SSB goku is stronger than Golden Frieza) so... Im not sure if with self improvement (which is canon, the anime takes priority over the manga in dbs) you mean the self improvement during the U6 arc or self improvement during this fight or both. Anyway, hit is allowed to use assasination techniques vs the arrogant Frieza, frieza gets murderer before he can think. Also, powercreep in dragon ball is a thing, this is like SPC vs buu.

I say Hit wins. He fought against Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken Goku for a while, he can stop time, and he keeps improving his abilities. He also has a lot of other unknown techniques he didn't use against Goku for fear of killing him. Hit, easily.

I agree with what @ZeoParadox said up there in the first reply. Going with Hit for the same reasons.

Questionably canon? Boy, I will slap you with the hamburger helper mascot...

Regardless, Hit stomps. Keep in mind that he was able to injure SSB Vegeta, after his training in the time chamber for 3 days. If power was equalized, Hit would still win due to (Unknown) assassin techniques. I'm pretty sure he has more experience as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back