• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit vs Goku Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit has been tasked with eliminating Goku black, he starts with his 0.5 timeskip and is willing to use his killing techniques.

Black starts as SSJ Rose, he knows Hit is out to kill him and uses his full power from the get-go

Battle takes place in abandoned asteroid in neutral space.

Who wins and why?

We haven't seen the Full Power of Goku Black nor the Assassin Hitto. Therefore, we can't determine the victor.

But, If I had to pick anyone I'd go with Hit, because he constantly improves and was somewhat tanking SSB Kaioken x 10 Goku at 100%.. And, Hit still hadn't used full power, due to the tournament's rules.

Very hard to chose. We don't know much about Black. But I'd go with Hit due to the fact that he doesn't play around and goes for the kill quickly. I also don't see Black defending against Hit's timeskip ability if he's completely unaware of it. He'll experience the same thing Vegeta did and will be perplexed by Hit's mysterious ability to apparently move instantaneously. He won't have the advantage of knowing the nature of the ability ahead of time like how Goku did, and will likely be killed long before he ever catches on or learns to defend it.

Lastly, as mentioned already, Hit tanked hits from SSBKKx10 Goku fairly well. We don't know if Black is more powerful than this, but even if he is, Hit officially has reactive evolution which is a legitimate factor. If there is a chance at all that Black can overwhelm Hit in a fight, Hit will likely just upgrade dramatically mid-battle and perhaps have a whole second or more of timeskip, or something along those lines.

Hit going for the kill is kinda of a moot point. Black outright oneshotted Vegeta and stomped Goku pretty fast as soon as he went SSR, I wouldn't call that playing around too much.

With that being said, I'm still more inclined to go with Hit, unless Black fights and overpowers SSB Goku with Kaioken. So yeah, either Hit or inconclusive for me. If Hit gets enough votes for a Notable Victory, he can have mine as well.

Pretty Inconclusive.

Both Black and Hit will keep getting better.

Both are ruthless in character.

Time Stop is a good edge but due to the nature of the events around Black I'm fairly certain either him or his time ring will pick up on it.

Since both are still holding tricks up themselves it would be best to wait until we know more about both.

Although all the previous said is true

Hit matched SSBKKX10 Goku

Black in base played with SSB Vegeta, and after that he used his SSR Form, So, I think that Black could win

Think I am going to hold off voting for now, sense the fight could be outdated in the span of a month. Leaning Hit right now though.

From what was shown in episode 58, I think that Hit is more powerful than Goku Black in SSR, as Hit was going toe to toe with SSBKx2/10 Goku, while Black did overpower SSB Goku by a wide margin, I doubt he could compare to Hit. Unless of course Zamasu goes in and it becomes a tag team match.

Hit with high-diff.

Hit fought SSBKKX10 Goku to a near-stalemate while normal SSB Goku gave Black a decent amount of trouble even if Black was winning low-diff, so I still think Hit should be a tad stronger or at least comparable if both start in 3-A.

Personally I think Hit's superior experience (Goku has to be older than Black if Black's based on Goku or modeled after him, which means Black is like 20 at most while Hit is much older) and his decent time hax gives him a very close win.

This could be outdated soon but money's on Hit.

hit due to him being able to get stronger as the fight goes on

not to mention he was gonna kill goku at his strongest state if it wasn't for the tournament rules

We dont know any of the characters true strength so any result is just speculation imo.

Aldahshan93161 said:
We still don't know how black goku is comparable to ssbkaioken10 goku this is a stalemate so far
and we'll never know since KKX10 with SSB won't be used ever again.It was just one time deal only,Goku & Vegeta will just get stronger without KK,maybe they already did or at least Goku

We really don't know if goku will use ssb kaio ken 10 again but if he uses it against black then I think black is stronger than hit

I am going to say Hit because of one reason. It was foreshadowed at the end of Goku vs Hit that Hit is hiding ALOT of power and techniques (assassination techniques), and in the omni-king's tournament, we are going to see Hit's true power.

Aldahshan93161 said:
The goku that fought goku black is stronger than the one who was fighting hit because of zenkai boost
people still think zenkai is real thing?lmao

that shit only works if plot needs it

Black goku is stronger than hit because hit's raw strength was weaker than ssb kaioken goku black could predict hit just like goku he will easily dodge hit and stab him

gotta go with my boi hit as he will still upgrade himself as the battle still ongoing and the more stronger hit gets the longer his time stop is

Omni-everything said:
gotta go with my boi hit as he will still upgrade himself as the battle still ongoing and the more stronger hit gets the longer his time stop is
Black has broken Zenkai which he increases his power exponentially while fighting Goku. He literally jumped from SS2 level to SSB level and beyond in a very short period of time.

Black has broken Zenkai which he increases his power exponentially while fighting Goku. He literally jumped from SS2 level to SSB level and beyond in a very short period of time.

Black has the edge here, Hit doesn't focus on defense at start I think, but goes direct for the quick kill when as an assasin

I've been thinking. Black knows Kamehameha and Instant Transmission. It's more than likely he knows Kaioken and could probably do Kaioken x 10 while SSJR. And Black with just SSJR is more powerful than SSJB Goku.

I know this reasoning is not enough to assume he could do it for sure, but it's still something to note.

Still giving Hit the edge as of now for the same reasons I've stated above, even if Black could do SSJRKKx10. It's just that the gap would be much smaller.

Hit has not one, but two really good hax abilities. Time-Skip, and a rather OP form of Reactive Evolution.

Another semi-related thing I want to mention: A lot of you are saying we should wait until the Goku Black arc ends. That makes sense since it means that Black, most likely, won't get any more upgrades. But there's still a fairly strong chance we'll see Hit again in the next tournament saga that Zen-chan will hold. He might become more powerful and/or reveal more weird hax he has.

Goku stated Hit did not show his "Assassination techniques" Based off that, and what we are seeing from Black right now. I will give the win to Hit.

Probably Hit. His Time Manipulation allowed him to surpass base SSB Kaioken. Which is probably in the ballpark of Black's power. Plus it was also shown that Goku could only keep up with Hit by predicting his next location. He was able to do this as he has mountains of combat experience that Black doesn't have. Plus we haven't seen Black display that amount of technical skill.

That title would probably go to Daikoshin.

Isn't the high priest a God? You know it's pretty vage what the wiss like entities are hopefully something clarifies that in the next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back