• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hiraga Saito (Zero no Tsukaima) vs Bakugou Katsuki (Boku no Hero Academia)

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
Hiraga Saito is armed with Derflinger and SIG Sauer P226

Bakugou Katsuki is armed with Grenadier Bracers

Scenario :

Bakugou wants to fight Louise to prove he's the strongest explosion user. Saito wants to protect Louise.

Quirk and Magic is not equalized.

Amestris2
Amestris

Bonus round :

They are joined by Louise who wants to fight along with Saito and Deku who wants to keep Bakugou safe from the strangers

for now i give it to saito because even if their speed is equal his AP is at least as high as shown-feat-allmights (from ch1),

and if his explosions are absorbed most of his firepower will be gone too, with projectiles alone he wont be able to do much,

his grenade-blaster is also "only" building-lvl (or so), it wont be able to hurt saito (exspecially since it is explocion-based and therefore can be absorbed)...

i give it to saito (for now) with 90/100

BONUS ROUND:

saito will keep deku and bakugou away from louise, and even if ony of them manged to come close she can teleport, and start using casting her explosion-spell again,

and if saito or louise can get a solid hit one either of them the team will be out,

i voe for team zero (for now) with 95/100

What about Bakugou slamming the ground to throw Saito away? Or maybe dropping chunks of a building on him, though he is too bombhappy to think of that, probably.

Correct me if I'm wrong but all void spells take some time to cast right? I don't think she can teleport midfight if someone aims for her.

^i doubt that some chunk falling at saito would actually do a lot of harm, it would need building-lvl destruction and bakugou only gets this high if he can attack directly with his grenade-blaster...

yes, it takes time but the teleporting works really fast, she can even teleport in mid-air again and again which make it looks like she is flying or floating, it should be pulled off rather easily if the teams begin in a or more meters distance (note that im not a expert on zero, i only watched anime years ago and read the wiki about their powers) ^_^

for now, Boku academy doesnt seem to be powerful enough :)

Yeah. I guess Bakugou could take Saito out if they were in a building, not outside where he could only hit him with chunks.

Teleportation, as with other void spells, as far as I remember (and I am bad at remembering) is painfully slow to cast, especially for subsonic people here, as it is slow even for the normal human mages in FoZ. She isn't spamming it as she only has enough juice for a few explosions or one big flash (the battle of Tarbes).

What about if "Magic =/= Quirks"?

^her profile said he can teleport really fast :(

if magic =/= quirks than it would give bakugou a bigger chance to win but AP is still different and saito can do more than spam explosions(which also have a limit), i would still give it to saito but with 70 out of 100 fights :)

in the bonus round i think kacchan will be able to keep up with saito alone so that deku could go after louise, unfortunatly the magician can spam non.lethal explosion spells, but im sure in the case of spamming even this small explosions can become lethal at some point :) so i think team zero wins again but with 65/100 (if deku managed to reach louise in any possible way it should pretty much mean that she is finished in a single hit, kacchan+deku should than be able to relatively easily deal with saito ^_^ )

Ok. That looks like a better fight. I'll edit the OP to make it Magic =/= Quirk.

He can't cancel quirks like One for All anyway.

Back