• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hiiragi Seijuurou vs SCP 682

Unless this guy knows that 682 can adapt before the fight begins, 682 would likely adapt a resistance to that ability long before he steals ALL of 682's powers

If that's the case, did SCP-079 only curse him with immortality? As in SCP-079 did no grant him his olther moves, attacks and what not.

@Ricsi Not that im aware of no

Also, would Hiiragi even use his power on 682? One of the requirements to be able to use the ability is for him to feel envy towards the opponent's healthy body, why exactly would he feel envious towards and think that a rotted beluga corpse is healthy?

@Weekly. Seiji would start off immediately with his Kyuudan, robbing everything of 682 bar his immortality, however if his other characteristics are derivitive of SCP-079 then Seiji can't take shit.

he loves to spam it on the fly. And he's so messed up even pity or love like his wife who loves his so much is a negative and fulfills the force cooperation :V (not even kidding)

@weekly that's a fair point, perhaps he would feel envious towards his immortality? Seiji has always been living on borrowed time and is in constant soul crushing pain. He can only keep living and moving with his sheer will power, and death is a constant fear of his. All though he's become immortal thanks to the body Amakasu created for him, it's still a temporary solution, whilst his body won't break down, he still feels the burden of his diseases. Envy can come from all sorts of things when it comes to Seiji, he envied Kuubou's power, Amakasu's mastery of Kantan, it's not limited to bodies.

@Red Yes but he needs to envy the opponent for having a healthy body in order to do so

A monster that looks like a rotting pile of flesh with legs isnt exactly the picture of health

He also envies these two. His envy isn't limited to just bodies, he craves power, immortality, health and whatever you can name. In his tatari form, he represents pestilence and envy. He envies Amakasu for his mastery of Kantan, not just his health. Shinno, is a disgusting piece of filth, his body is made up of millions of insects, still doesn't stop Seiji, however he can't use it on them.

Screenshot (570)
Tatari Seiji

@Yama The last guy that tried to remove all of 682's abilities and render it powerless ended up being instakilled along with everyone arount him without even being touched by 682

Who, how and why would that work on Seiji? I'd like for you to explain that, since I'm not to well-versed in the SCPfoundation stuff.

SCP-1237-L, a rare instance of SCP-1237 which can not only gain free control over reality through their dreams, but is also able to freely and completely control their dreams by lucid dreaming.

He was instructed to dream that SCP-682 was a small housecat with no special abilities, and that the security team had been able to destroy it easily. He, along with the entirety of the security team, was dead 32 seconds later from severe injuries despite never coming in contact with 682, and all had been infected with bubonic plague, toxoplasmosis, and subacute regional lymphadenitis ("cat scratch fever").

682 doesnt resist power nullification for nothing

Also trying to remove all of 682's traits and abilities is a very bad idea as that includes 682's consciousness, which the Foundation attempted to remove at one point but it backfired and 682's instead took control of the guy trying to remove its consciousness

I don't see how that instance has anything to do with what's happening here. Is 682 going to throw diseases at the guy whose body is littered with soul destroying, mind breaking diseases and constantly produces more with each passing moment? Also, Harirankyu isn't going to nullify his powers, they're going to be forcefully removed in a willing exchange for Seiji's diseases, as 682 has already agreed to the contract. He can't back down.Even if he were to take his conciousness, which he wouldn't have to, Seiji won't have his subconcious overtaken, his will power is enough to overpower the source of existence, as well as the collective unconscious of all humans, past, presnt and future across infinite universes. I don't think the lizard would be able to overpower him in that scenario.

Two things to point out at that, So the lizard has a 1-B consciousness? 2nd of all, who said he's going to take his consciousness or that he has to in this scenario? He can take what he wants, he doesn't have to take his consciousness as well.

Yes, 682 is the 1-B consciousness of a creature called a Leviathan forced by SCP-343 into the 3-D universe with a 3-D "shell", the creature that is known as SCP-682 is just a puppet in the physical universe controlled from the outside by a 1-B consciousness

You did actually, you claimed that he would rob 682 of everything bar its immortality, and Schro argued something similar

Rob everything in terms of his abilities, rather than his conscious, and it seems to me that Schro was simply listing his abilities as well. You inserted the conscious thing out of nowhere. In fact, when Seiji used his Kyuudan on others, those ones who were not absorbed simply lost all their abilities, some lost limbs, and organs as well etc but they still had their consciousness.

Edit- I also said that "however if his other characteristics are derivitive of SCP-079 then Seiji can't take shit." You can also put that on 343, who is also a 1-B.

682 resists power nullification as well as absorption, trying to absorb 682 gets Seji absorbed back but harder

Like I said it's not power nullification when it's a litreal exchange, and like I said with my previous statements, not everyone gets absorbed instantly, those with strong will and a strong sense of self avoid getting eaten out. If this guy has a 1-B consciousness he's not getting absorbed, but his powers are fair game, like with other people who've come into contact with his Kyuudan. Also, it seems to me that no matter what I say to you, you'll come back with whatever argument you can, no matter what. It's like you're not reading what I'm writing at all. I say he can take (really exchange) anything from 682 anything that isn't derivative from a 1-B entitiy, you bring up his 1-B consciousness, given to him by a 1-B entity. I explicitly say that there are those who aren't absorbed yet lose their powers, you fall back and say that he resists absorption.

Absorption was when it got physicly eaten. Can't remeber which one but that's on its log linked in its profile

Removing something's powers and physical abilities and replacing them with a disease is, by definition, power nullification.

Power Nullification - Power Nullification is simply the power to nullify other powers, negating their effects and effectively rendering the target a normal being. The means and limitations of this ability vary from media to media, but typically only works on other supernatural powers. Particularly powerful users can not only nullify powers that have been activated but prevent them from being used in the first place or even seal or steal abilities permanently.

And he has no means of reisiting it when he has agreed with the contract, he has no say in the matter once he has fufiled the conditions, that's the essence of forced cooperation. Furthermore, I'm looking at his feats, where does he reist power nullfication?

Its the experiment with 1237, some parts of 682's page are outdated and its going to be getting a bit of a rework soon. 1237 turned 682 into a housecat with no powers and 682 came back from it soon after.

So was he turned into a housecat or not? Cause they sure as hell didn't have anyway of knowing. Also you're ignoring what I've said once again, 682 has agreed to the contract. Resistence isn't an option. That what a Kyuudan is, forced cooperation between both parties, you think people want to have their ablities exchanged for diseaes?

Edit - Read the article cat changed into lizard after 3 hours. Still the stance on Kyuudan remains.

Schnee.

Still doesn't stop Seiji from taking whatever he desires.

It's something that the Lizard made in the first place. A Forced Cooperation is nothing more than the target agreeing to the user specific conditions and activating it themselves

@Yama Yes, 682 was turned into a housecat, and then after having all its powers removed it still returned to its original form and got its powers back.

Long story short, 682 has had all of its powers removed including its physical abilities and resistances and regained them

Let me use Dan Karuma as another exemple.

His Forced Cooperation is the ability to create a world the size of the universe that looks like a gameboard.

The activation for it is that the enemy "must know the game has begun". The moment they think so, they've agreed to his Forced Cooperation, They made a contract with it and are fully submitted to it. Even if you destroy the whole world. It would not nullify his Forced Cooperation. Killing him is also impossible as it goes against the "rules". You'll just have to go along with what his Kyudan does

That's quite different from Forced Cooperation so nah.

And that's to show his Kyudan will work

You clearly ignoring the "Target itself has agreed to the conditions"

It's not "I write a law in which x happens" but the ability to make desire of the user come to agree in the form of an exchange between the opponent and the target

Back