• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hiiragi Seijuurou vs SCP 682

Weekly.

Basically anything he deems as negative triggers his Kyudan, which is basically the opponent submitting to his absorption (soul, mind, concepts absorb. Ect).

The thing is this guy is ****** up on the mind. Just looking at him is negative, pitying him is negative, emotions being nonexistent doesn't matter lol. Still gets absorbed

Funny, I asked literally the same question on his last thread.

ALRF said:
2-B resistances
Erasure with Cancel Dream Ruin Type

Instant teleportation with Cancel Dream Transmission Type

Space destroying blasts that can appear anywhere on space
Yamatoryujin said:
2-B willpower, Low-godly, Kantan dream ablities including Cancel (ruin might be the most dangerous), Attack, Magic etc. Those are the big ones, can't recall anyothers from the top of my head. If I recall, Seiji is maxed in terms of his ablities, well as far as a "regular" human can go.
Oh, and his Kyuudan

Monarch Laciel said:
"you can't resist my absorption/disease swap because by fulfilling x condition you agreed to be harmed"

Immortality wouldn't even matter.

It's main point isn't killing but adding something to his collection in a manner of speaking.

Yes but to what level can he absorb? 682 now has 343 secretly staring disapprovingly as they try to kill his death horse

Besides his diseases, the dumbest part is that he can take anything in return for giving you a disease. Limbs, organs, innate qualities, abilities, whatever. Lizardboi's immortality isn't an exception.

I'm not quite sure what you're referring to but his diseases themselves can rot body, soul, and mind and you can't get rid of them by means of magic nor reality warping.ÒÇÇ

Edit- Anything is fair game to forced cooperation, Even non-corpreal beings, such as Rosei, and Tatari.

That's the thing he can take away his immortality, he took his son's qualifications which was granted to him by a 2-B entity (thing? Whatever the **** Alaya is), he can take literally anything.ÒÇÇ

Taking a 2-B immortality doesnt automatically mean he can take a 1-B immortality, he needs an actual feat on or above that level to support something like that

1) He can take whatever he wants, that 2-B thing itself was more of an example. Seiji, Amakasu and Yoshiya can all overpower the 2-B entity with their own willpower.

2) This is more of a general question, what makes a hyperverse a hyperverse, or rather what is the difference between 2-A and 1-C? The number of Dimensions?

Tier 1: Extradimensional

1-C: Complex Multiverse level

These are 6-11-dimensional characters. Even 6-dimensional characters can logically easily destroy a more than countably infinite number of 5-dimensional space-time continuums, and 7-dimensional characters exceed that scale a more than countably infinite number of times, and so onwards. However, these characters do not exceed the 11-dimensional scale of the complete totality of a full multiverse, as defined by M-Theory.

If he has no feats of taking 1-B immortality you cant argue that he can using a feat of taking a 2-B immortality as evidence, it doesnt work like that. He needs a feat to prove it otherwise its a massive NLF to say he can just take whatever he wants with no feats to prove it.

Low 2-C to 2-A are 4-Dimensional

1-C is 6 to 11 dimensional

1-B is 12 to countless-dimensional

I'm also sure that Seiji can't take Necro Lizard 1-B immortality,unless he have 1-A feat (hadou/gudou or connected to Alaya),he can't take Lizard down.

That's a fair point. I'm looking at the Lizard's profile as I'm not to familiar with the verse, but can he resist existence erasure?

Yamatoryujin said:
What can the Lizard do? Although his profile doesn't state it he has resistance to existence erasure and is non-corporeal.
Less resistance and more a 2-B willing him into existence.

It can copy anomalies it is attacked with or comes in contact with (copied SCP-999 mindhax, and its pretty strong), change phyisical atributes to whatever he needs, speed amp, go in beserker mode on contact with biological matter, absorbing him drives people crazy (possibly reverse posseses them).

I wasn't talking about Lizardboi, I was on about Seiji's profile. I'm not sure if that relates well to Kantan dream ablities.

Seijurou steals 682 adaptation, power mimicry and etc. He can't put the liazrd down forever bcuz "lol immortality", but he can incapacitate it.

@Weekly, through Harirankyu. We've established he can't take away his immortality, however his other moves should be fair game right? Though he can't put the lizard down, and I'm fairly certain the other way is true as well. Either way it seems inconclusive. Better question to ask, can the lizard feel pain? As in despite its immortality, is it susceptible to extreme pain?

No, it can feel pain, but it has ignored it multiple times, especialy while in beserker.

But if hiiragi can steal all of its powers and strenght, then 682 would become unable to hurt him, which counts as incapacitation (incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day)

Back