• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higurashi Umineko Tiering JUST Decide Already!

1. Where's the latest Blog and CRT for Umineko?

2. I know Umineko VSB main page's blog in-depth had changed, is it really reliable?
Iirc the last blog I've read is TheMightyRegulator's blog.
So what's really going on with this main page's blog?

3. Where the Rika's profile based on what blog? What Tier's AP she was exactly?
I'm talking about her number of her higher dimension.

Also her profile doesn't exactly say 5-6D, or 7-9D and including the other profiles in Umineko it doesn't say 7-9D, or 10-11D, 12 and up -D so... it confusing me with all the gibberish on their AP's description.

4. What number of higher dimension of Fragments/Kakera exactly?

Profiles just keep changing as if every time I visit their profiles, seriously, just decide already! It's confusing me!

I'm lazy on what to decide the best reliable CRT that decided their skillz, since it's going to waste my time reading the entire thread.

Umineko veterans help me!

So give the URLs I appreciate it :)

Last edited:
From the revision
Low 1Cs are 6D
The Human Domain contains 7 layers. The 4-dimensional human world, which is a given. However there is this. In English, this roughly shows the existence of a 5th dimension which Hanyuu comes from.

There is also an even higher layer above the game board, This is noted to be of an higher order to the pieces on the game board. The Red and Blue truths can be used here. Those that can manifest here are pieces such as Beatrice, Battler, and Erika, as well as inquisitors like Dlanor and Willard.

And finally, we have the Underside of the Gameboard. A place that is nowhere and exists at no time in the world. Beyond all previous space-times in the chessboard. This scales to nothing except for Piece Gaap's range, however it adds an extra layer for when we get to the witch domain.

1C range from 8-9D
The Meta-World/Purgatorio
This is the layer above the chessboard, viewing all of it as fiction. As the human domain is a mere game board to the higher beings who reside here, and the people within are the game pieces.

The meta-world also contains a secondary layer that exists above the first, akin to the higher layer of Beatrice's chessboard. This means that the meta-world manifestation of characters can be up to 8 to 9-dimensional, or 1-C.

Kakera is 12D
The Local Sea of Fragments
A local part of the entire Sea of Fragments, it retains the same properties as it except on a lower scale. It’s the backdrop of Beatrice’s catbox like how the Sea of Fragments is the backdrop to the Witch Domain, which would make this layer 12-dimensional, and thus 1-B.

1 and 2. The one on the page written by Ovy is reliable
3. Rika is 9-D, highest level of the Meta-World
4. A kakera contains however many lower dimensions (it varies). It can simply include from just the human world to the meta-world to the entire catbox.

1. Where's the latest Blog and CRT for Umineko?

Here it is. I haven't put the number of dimensions because, honestly, it just makes the blog look bad.
2. I know Umineko VSB main page's blog in-depth had changed, is it really reliable?
Iirc the last blog I've read is TheMightyRegulator's blog.
So what's really going on with this main page's blog?
Yes, the blog in the main page is reliable, as it contains basically all the information of most entries in the entire series, not just Umineko + some little snipets of info like Mighty Regulator's blog.
3. Where the Rika's profile based on what blog? What Tier's AP she was exactly?
I'm talking about her number of her higher dimension.

Also her profile doesn't exactly say 5-6D, or 7-9D and including the other profiles in Umineko it doesn't say 7-9D, or 10-11D, 12 and up -D so... it confusing me with all the gibberish on their AP's description.
All the When They Cry profiles are based on the new blog (that's why it's the one linked in the main Umineko page). As Ed said, Meta Rika is currently 9-D.
4. What number of higher dimension of Fragments/Kakera exactly?
Depends on which level, because Kakera aren't restricted to one thing. They could be anything from 2-A to way up into 1-A.
Profiles just keep changing as if every time I visit their profiles, seriously, just decide already! It's confusing me!
What do you mean? The profiles barely changed like 2 times in the last 5 years.

Back