• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread

No she needed asia To hope to compete with Raisers regen. Hell the simple fact she can hurt him proves She should be large town level with him even if it's a smaller scale.

And yet one shot from her was able to destroy his head. More damage then Issei did when he was going all out. She needed Asia because she couldn't outlast his Regen.

Wait how did Riser become High 7-C anyways?

EDIT: nvm lol but that was w/ Dragon Shot though. How do we know that his Incomplete Balance Breaker scales to his Dragon Shot

EDIT 2: I don't remember Rias blowing his head off

1 it's Because it's issei being pushed to his Limit (and the Dragon shot is below his limit.) 2 ""Don't mess around Raiser!"

The angered Buchou shoots her demonic-power ball at Raiser's face! He doesn't even dodge it and receives it on his face.

Ah, his face is blown away! Yes! While I was making a sign of joy, fire appears from the part of his blown face and starts to form a shape.

Raiser's face returns to its original shape since the flame turns into his face and hair. Raiser starts to twitch his neck as if nothing happened.

—Immortal.

This is the Regenerationn ability of the fire bird, Phoenix……"

Rias was stated to be comparable to Riser, and Ddraig said she wasn't weak at all. Riser allowed her to damage him because of his immortality. The strategy of the Gremory group was to beat him to a state that his mental well-being would be affected, and then he'd retire from the match.

Ise was never shown, stated, or hinted to be on Rias or Riser's level without Balance Breaker. He was pretty much like trash prior to that. Adding to that, he sacrificed his arm for merely ten seconds in an incomplete Balance Breaker. That virtually confirms what has always been the case for Ise; his boosted state in base is trash compared to any of his armored states.

Even in his armored state, he punched and kicked away his own Dragon Shots + damaged a casual Vali that deflected his Dragon Shot.

As for the speed, it should be low end MHS with the adjustment but we have to wait for GoodDaySir since he'll be the one to update the blog.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Rias was stated to be comparable to Riser, and Ddraig said she wasn't weak at all. Riser allowed her to damage him because of his immortality. The strategy of the Gremory group was to beat him to a state that his mental well-being would be affected, and then he'd retire from the match.

Ise was never shown, stated, or hinted to be on Rias or Riser's level without Balance Breaker. He was pretty much like trash prior to that. Adding to that, he sacrificed his arm for merely ten seconds in an incomplete Balance Breaker. That virtually confirms what has always been the case for Ise; his boosted state in base is trash compared to any of his armored states.

Even in his armored state, he punched and kicked away his own Dragon Shots + damaged a casual Vali that deflected his Dragon Shot.

As for the speed, it should be low end MHS with the adjustment but we have to wait for GoodDaySir since he'll be the one to update the blog.
OK, so the speed has changed? There is an update on the speed of certain character? Is it in the same blog as before or somewhere else?

Also, can True DxD's speed (at least in its debut) be determined?

Again his boosted base <<<<<< even his incomplete balance breaker He was pushing his power to his limit Unless you're trying to say A boosted dragon shot that didn't even drain him was Above his limits.

The Perpetual already did the calc using our value for lightning speed

Kusaka, using our lightning speed standard, have around mach 200+

Issei dodging Rossweise lightning result is mach 300+

@BFF

Yubelluna should be around Akeno for volume 2, but then I remember she fight Akeno in the rematch between Rias and Raiser, should we put her at 6-C at that point?

Also, since multiplier statements can now be accepted, there might be something that'd upgrade the top ten characters to High 6-C at least, but I'll look for the info in a few hours.

Probably, Serafall and Katerea were friends 500 years ago. Ishibumi likely retconned their ages. I think they were supposed to be ~100 based on what Azazel said about Sirzechs one time, but DxD Zero apparently takes place 500 years into the past.

(Never mind, Azazel said he hasn't lived up to a thousand years, so the Satans would be at least 500 years old)

Also, is DxD Zero translated yet? I saw spoilers in Sirzechs' page. His PoD could passively disintegrate things as a newborn baby.

Dunno how Albion didn't get a page before like Ddraig, but I've made one for him.

As for the other dragons, they should have Large Size and Rage Power via Outrage Mode. They're possibly non-corporeal since they were said to be masses of energy in one of the earlier volumes, but they have been shown to bleed.

Gods should have resurrection since they can come back to life with enough human faith as long as they're not completely destroyed.

It's in Volume 21, but I can't get the quote right now. Azazel said it after Trihexa killed some of them.

Several god-class beings have already been temporarily eliminated. Although complete death has been avoided…a considerable amount of human faith is required to bring them back into this world again.

Also, isn't Base Azazel somewhat weaker than Serafall? This is what I got after rereading the VIP conference in Volume 4:

Base Sirzechs > Serafall, Michael, and Fafnir Armor Azazel > Katerea with Ophis' snake > Base Azazel > Base Katerea.

(For those that are up-to-date with the novel, add yourselves for DxD here: Knowledgeable Members List)

Ise should have resistance to Biological Manipulation--- Azazel's gender swap ray gun didn't work on him. Maybe Gasper too. It only worked on the rest of the Gremory group.

My experiment failed and everyone's gender swapped, even their memories were messed up. I even became a woman as well.

Why hasn't Issei senpai changed?

Well, he's the Sekiryuutei and chichiyuutei. He probably used some unknown oppai power. Well, thanks to that, he's having fun with Yuuto right now.

By the way, Azazel and Gasper should get resistance to Memory Manipulation since they retained their memories unlike the rest of them.

@BFF

What about Rias' Crimson Extinct and Forbidden Invade?

She cannot achieve those form without help from Issei and Gasper respectively, you probably should to make a note or something.

Back