• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread

That's true. As for Akeno, she should be 9-B normally and High 8-C with her maximum output. But she also uses cloud to ground lightning which is apparently Building level+.

Maybe Sirzechs should have immaterial intangibility in his true form, since he becomes the Power of Destruction itself?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:GoodDaySir/AP_Upgrade

U guys....we need to talk about this cause apparently @Kaitlas made a change which he said here:

1 px= 2442 cm

Volume Cone = 334.640.672.607.832.311,6 cm^3

Volume Cylinder = 640.801.288.118.070.200,88 cm^3

Total Volume = 975.441.960.725.902.512,48 cm^3

Pulverization = 209.085.984.281.597.203.550,088 J Mountain level

Vaporization = 25.068.858.390.655.694.570.736 J Small Country level+

P.S: This was latest date (April 3) then @Ant said about @GoodSir copying @Kaitlas work then ask for an evaluation

I never said they said it, I'm saying they made a mistake because the amount of joules listed is in the Mid gigaton range Or Island level it's a simple conversion.

So if u were to turn it into an AP lvl (like MT or TNT or GT) what would it be?

EDIT: Energy to Conventional Terms

2.0908598e+20 j this is it as a coeffecent This is Issei's 6-C resault 2.473e19 J

As we can see the value listed is much higher then issei's

Sorry for being inactive for a while now.

I've been looking around for feat for this verse and I see that MAPSK has already done quantifying Dulio Weather Manipulation, it came out as 20 or so gigaton, though he assume that the feat was kinetic feat. Scaling him to Sirzech, who is 10 times more powerful than Maou at minimum, would put Sirzech and the other HD to large Island

By the way, I remember that he could cause country wide blizzard, can we get calc for it?

It was the same for Fairy Tail Dragon Cry when it was stated to be 10x Etherion yets it was rejected and the same for Naruto series

It depends on whether it's contradicted by other things or not. For example, Curse Mark in Naruto is contradicted by other calcs like Bankai for Bleach. But a 10x multiplier was accepted for a Bleach character as it's not contradicted.

10x for SM and 100x boost for Tsunade don't exist. They've already been addressed long ago. Anyway, this isn't a Naruto thread.

The at least 10x statement for Sirzechs and the other Lucifer doesn't even seem like your standard multiplier to me. If they had said he becomes 10x stronger in his true form, that's what your standard multiplier would be.

As for Dulio, worldwide weather manipulation is just a one-off statement, iirc. He can easily manipulate the climate and weather of a country, so let's go with that.

Concerning the applications of his ability, he can create: rain clouds and thunderclouds out of nowhere, storms / tornadoes, and hurricanes. That's what I can currently remember. He can change the nature of the clouds too, like when he changed rain clouds to thunder clouds.

I don't know if it's possible to quantify changing the climate and weather of a country, but the original calc at NF says something about water. That's outdated now, as we know more about Dulio's Longinus.

Since Zenith Tempest can work on at least a country wide scale, it might be possible to:

• Calculate how much energy it'd take to create rain clouds on a country wide scale. Maybe this calc can be used as a basis. It has the formula for rain clouds and has no timeframe too.
  • Calculate how much energy it'd take to create thunder clouds on a country wide scale. (Cumulonimbus clouds)
  • Calculate how much energy it'd require to create storms / tornadoes or violent hurricanes on a country wide scale.
That's all I can think of. If it's going to be done, the country should be Japan. Though, I think the Church is in Italy so it can probably be used too.

2 things.

1: just for clarification 1 of Kiba's swords can cut through space correct? It cutting yjrough the atmosphere was just a mistransation?

also

2: "Destroyed several mountains, valleys, rivers and trees in one blast, turning half of a Rating Game field into a barren wasteland." i'm curious if this could resault in anything good.

Back