• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread

Though question about Issei's boosts and how they are handeled. Do we just count 1 boost as doubling his power ala kaio ken and the rest just making him vastly superior? Or do we count something else?

Well, we don't use Boosts. The power stacks until it's released somehow--- like Explosion, Burst, and Reset. He can also release the doubled power in the form of an attack, as shown with Longinus Smasher against Euclid and the massive Dragon Shot against Thanatos.

So, who'd win between Dulio and Cao Cao? Azazel mentioned something about it. How'd Cao Cao handle Dulio's bubbles that make people lose their will to fight?

Burning Full Fingers said:
So, who'd win between Dulio and Cao Cao? Azazel mentioned something about it.
I believe that Azazel said in V12 that Dulio had a compatibility against Cao Cao so maybe he does have the advantage somewhat.

I feel as if Imperial Purpure will lose to Shooting Star. Indra will obviously beat Mahabali, and I can't imagine Ishibumi putting Sairaorg against Indra.

I feel like Shooting Star will also win in a normal scenario but if Sairaorg can somehow nailed both Longinus possessor down quick enough then he will win. So I guess its depend on how far both side can go with their strategy and Tactic.

@Jester

Only God-class; scaling far above Satan-class that are at least 60 gigatons from the boost with Ophis' snake. Cloud density ruined Dulio's calc.

@Jester

Only God-class; scaling far above Satan-class that are at least 60 gigatons from the boost with Ophis' snake. Cloud density ruined Dulio's calc.
So basically base line Large island level? Dang

Though how did cloud densith ruin the calc?

@Jester
Source for the 60 gigaton boost and does Rias scale to it?

It's from Ophis' snake = King Piece = a boost of "not three to four times, but ten to a hundred times" or something like that, is what Ajuka said. We're going with the low end of 10x, because 100x times would just be insane.

As for Rias, I'd think so with Extinguished Star.

@Shining

Eh, it has to do with calculations. It's explained in that volume where they compare it to demonic power. I think Volume 14.

Back