• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread

Hmm? It's not actually a feat per se. It comes from the statement that Dulio can control the climate and weather of a country. His BxB can also produce enough bubbles to cover Japan and beyond.

Since he can create rain clouds, I was thinking it can be calculated like this one was, only on a country wide scale. Same for thunder clouds.

As for storms / tornadoes and violent hurricanes, maybe it'd need a timeframe or something. I'm not sure.

Well yea it can be calculated the same way as Kep did for Pain if he can create rain clouds.

Storms, tornadoes/hurricanes wouldnt need a timeframe however having one would likely increase the results.

Did a quick version where i assumed he can create them over Japan and i got High 6-C results.

The results could still change as i have done it quickly(And it is extremely late so im tired) but it is unlikely.

Who would this scale to anyways?

Thanks.

It'd be Satan-class and above. People like Serafall, Cardinal Crimson Ise, Balance Breaker Sairaorg, etc.

Loki is easily above the combined might of Satan-class characters like Azazel and Baraqiel, so he'd scale above it.

Pains Rain Tiger has nothing to do with the result, i got the result from Dulios feat(Assuming it covered Japan) using the same method Kep used in the Pain calc.

Edit: Anyways i gotta go now.

Alright, I was just thinking and I've come to the realization that CxC Ise is probably not Satan-class until Volume 22 as a result of all his training and the effects of Dragon Deification. This also applies to Dulio, BxB Vali and Sairaorg.

So, if Dulio becomes High 6-C, Satan-class should scale above him. This post is long and isn't for people that have only watched the anime.

Also, I agree with Vergil that incomplete Juggernaut Drive Ise is stronger than CxC Ise. We know that the leaders of the Old Maou Faction are Satan-class with Ophis' snake because:

• Katerea easily erased Azazel's attacks after using it.
  • Azazel was about to equip Balance Breaker against Crusceurey.
Shalba with Ophis' snake should be equal to them, but incomplete Juggernaut Drive utterly stomped him. CxC Ise has never stomped a Satan-class like this. The closest thing is stomping Shalba without Ophis' snake. Additionally, Juggernaut Drive used Longinus Smasher and could still go on, but it was not the case for CxC. It also makes sense because a complete Juggernaut Drive can apparently rival even Gods.

As for CxC Ise, he should be Ultimate-class before Volume 21 because:

• He said himself that he's Ultimate-class in power. I can't remember the volume.
  • Sun Wukong said he was going to train Team DxD to take on Ultimate-class existences. If they were Satan-class, there'd be no need for him to say this.
  • Yasaka is said to be Ultimate-class in power. Vritra Promotion Saji could somewhat fight with her, and Malebolge Vritra Promotion is much stronger. Yet, he lost to a Satan-class (Bedeze).
  • Balance Breaker Sairaorg lost to Bedeze and couldn't affect his [Hole] until he used Breakdown the Beast.
  • CxC Ise basically admitted to be inferior to Diehauser, and he also said it like the difference between them was big.
  • CxC Ise couldn't do anything to old Vasco with his normal moves. This is important because Xenovia later overpowers him and their shockwaves were cracking CxC Ise and Saji's armors and causing them pain, so she'd be Satan-class if Ise is. Irina later fights on par with Xenovia.
  • The members of Dulio's team at Rampage Ball are said to be Ultimate-class. If Xenovia and Irina were Satan-class, they would have stomped them, but that wasn't the case.
  • After Xenovia uses Crimson Destruction Dragonar and Ise accepts her proposal, only then does she say she felt like she could take on a Maou-class.
  • Only after Volume 21 does CxC Ise reach Grayfia's level (Satan-class), and he also beat Baraqiel. Because of this, we shouldn't accept Euclid's statement of him being as strong as Grayfia. It could be that he was equal to her before, but she has gotten stronger.
  • Akeno erased one of Grendel's fireballs in his first appearance. Again, if Grendel and Ise were Satan-class, it'd mean Volume 14 Akeno is Satan-class or close to it, which doesn't make any sense. Xenovia also cut his fireball into little pieces. Though, I don't think that was Grendel's maximum power.
  • Walburga can fight with a casual Dulio. Remember that Walburga wasn't exactly trying herself, and she also survived Ise's Crimson Blaster without major injuries due to her barrier. Additionally, Rossweisse's defensive magic circles stopped Grendel's casual fireball, but Walburga destroyed them with her flames.
There's probably more cases, but this is all I can remember for now. There are some things like Vali not being afraid of facing Azazel in Volume 4, but he wasn't afraid of facing Azi Dahaka in Balance Breaker, so...

Also, Cao Cao fought with an unserious Balance Breaker Azazel and pierced through his armor, but he knows their weakness and his spear can seemingly pierce through anything anyway.

Essentially, what I'm trying to say is that Satan-class characters should scale above CxC Ise before Volume 22. So, if Dulio becomes High 6-C, Satans should be "At least High 6-C".

Dulio only shows Satan-class strength in Volume 23.

Probably. He destroyed one of Ladon's barriers with help and fought against Bikou in Volume 24. His Dragon Knights fought with Bikou's clones too.

Not sure about his durability though.

Ah, well. He can affect space with his finger anyway.

Also, I've made a page for Crom.

Not sure about his durability though.

Ah, well. He can affect space with his finger anyway.

Also, I've made a page for Crom.

Before creating the blog im gonna need the source material stating he can control weather at a country wide scale as i will definetely be asked for evidence.

@Jester

Quote about Dulio controlling weather of entire country, the one who is narrating is Issei.

""This is the Balance Breaker of Zenith Tempest [14] , [Flagello di Colori del Arcobaleno, Speranza di Briscola] [15]. These bubbles are the complete opposite of the bubbles which stop fighting. They're bubbles which will give a variety of divine punishment! I'm really sorry if the name is too long! I don't know how it became some plus ╬▒lpha [16] subspecies the more I used it!"

It was indeed an outrageously long-winded name! Was it Italian? But, it truly had an incredible effect! '''''
Dulio's''''' top-tier Longinus, he could change a country's weather and climate as long as he wanted to…the Evil Dragons and fake Sekiryuutei were butchered so easily, so it seems he really was telling the truth! That Balance Breaker, after adjusting its power, it had completely wiped clean all of the enemies in the vicinity, but, if it wasn't controlled, it could definitely produce enough bubbles to cover all of Japan, or perhaps eve…. It was also a subspecies Balance Breaker which he acquired 'afterwards', it really suited Dulio! Ah, our leader is really capable! With the combat power of Dulio and all of the allies of different races, the mass-produced Evil Dragons 'and' fake Sekiryuutei which surrounded Trihexa had been cut down with a frightening speed! In order to stop the Holy Grail from functioning, we began advancing towards Trihexa. When we were almost there"

plus Hades quote about Dulio being capable of controlling weather of the entire world

"<<……The 'rumoured' trump card of the heavens huh. I hear that the Longinus within you can freely control the weather of the World….. Fafafafa. That Michael. I never expected him to send his Joker here.>> "

Wel, there you go.

That's it.

@Jester

Yes, that's how he keeps his weapons. Xenovia did so in her first appearance. Rizevim also did so with the Holy Grail, iirc.

Should we rename Kuroka's page to Kuroka Toujou?

Also, does anyone have a pic or screenshot of the crater Xenovia made with Excalibur Destruction against Kiba?

Isn't Walburga oneshot Sairaorg Balance Breaker by pilar of fire despite his armor has resistance agains projective attacks? Also her flame should rivaled to ice of Absolute Demise (though Lavinia now more skilled and stronger than in Slash Dog where she fought with Augusta)

@Vergil

Yeah, I wanted to add that but it's also as a result of Sairaorg being a devil.

@Shining

He's stronger in destructive power, but the difference between them is little because they were able to damage each other.

@Shrek

No problem. You can post it anytime you're ready.

So, while going through the thread I thought I saw something that I wanted to clarify: was there a mistake concerning the speed of some characters?

Concerning that crater, it was already calculated at Low 7-B, though the full size of the crater couldn't be seen.

I'm talking about the much smaller crater Xenovia made way back in her first appearance.

Also Should I make a CRT pointing out that BOS Rias should be scaled to Riser and that every body's later BOS later Volume speed should be MHS not HHS?.

Back