• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread

Can boosted gear make things bigger? If not then Divine Dividing is better. Divine Dividing lets your opponents be weak enough for you to beat them. Boosted Gear lets you become strong enough to beat your opponent.

Oh, well. It's up to personal interpretation.

I'm not sure if it can make things bigger, but I remember that he made the size of the hammer increase in Volume 7.

@Vergil

Since current BxB Ise is Ultimate-class compared to the High-class state of Volume 5, I want to ask if current BxB Ise is stronger than Triana Ise from Volume 9? One time, Ise said his Cardinal Crimson is Ultimate-class, but I don't remember if this was before his fight against Euclid. I think it's:

DxD G (Volume 25) >>>> Pseudo DxD G (Volume 25) = DxD G (Volume 20 ~ 21) >>>> Pseudo DxD (Volume 21) >>>>>>>> Cardinal Crimson with Partial DxD >> Cardinal Crimson (Post Dragon Deification) >> CxC (Post Volume 17) >> Triaina (Post Volume 21) >>>> Balance Breaker (Post Volume 21) >>> Triaina (Volume 9) >>>>> BxB (Volume 5).

What do you think?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Skimming through some volumes again, Boosted Gear really doubles power and stacks it until it's somehow dispersed. The NLF potential is strong...
The Calc stacking potential is also strong

@Burning Full Fingers Boost seems it have NLF potential but it's limited depending on the user so I don't think it has NLF potential unless the user can actually double as much as he/she could.

But calc stacking potential is strong

Does anyone have an idea of how the Satans changed the flow of time and created an artificial moon in the Underworld? I don't remember if it was explained, but I personally think it's Ajuka.

@Vergil
Since current BxB Ise is Ultimate-class compared to the High-class state of Volume 5, I want to ask if current BxB Ise is stronger than Triana Ise from Volume 9? One time, Ise said his Cardinal Crimson is Ultimate-class, but I don't remember if this was before his fight against Euclid. I think it's:

DxD G (Volume 25) >>>> Pseudo DxD G (Volume 25) = DxD G (Volume 20 ~ 21) >>>> Pseudo DxD (Volume 21) >>>>>>>> Cardinal Crimson with Partial DxD >> Cardinal Crimson (Post Dragon Deification) >> CxC (Post Volume 17) >> Triaina (Post Volume 21) >>>> Balance Breaker (Post Volume 21) >>> Triaina (Volume 9) >>>>> BxB (Volume 5).

What do you think?
...Well, it makes perfect sense to me. Now if we can only pin down how strong each form truly is.

Question on isseis profile it's mentioned he can Tear holes in dimensions and space. Wouldn't that potenthally give him a way to bypass durability? Or am i reading way to much jnto this.

I'd assume so. I only know a little about her, but I don't think she'd be higher than Satan-class in terms of direct strength.

@DragonEmperor23 Well her Longinus is high tier. Also could affect even Heavenly Dragon class Dragons like Ddraig and Ise in Pseudo DxD G form.

But she won't feat any battle potential in this volume. But Hades want to control her because of her abilities is too great. 1. She could control oceans - control most of Earth and human kind. 2. Control/Weakend strong Dragons. Ajuka even mention that maybe potential she could control Dragon Gods (but he is not sure in it).

Also she is Leviathan. And has great potential comparable or just a bit lower than Vali (before he recieve Dragon God blessing).

@Burgning Full Finger I don't know how strong his Triania now since he is not using it anymore. His main battle form now - CxC. And that form now is on level of Grayfia (strong satan-class) because she is said to he comparable with Ise in terms of attack power (without Ise Pseudo DxD). I think his Triania is on level of CxC from volumes 10-16. Since BxB is equal to Ouryuu who is equal to Bikou in terms of Tournament Piece Mark (Both 5 Pawn Pieces). And Bikou could fight with unserious Tannin - Satan class Dragon. Incomplete Juggernaut Drive from Volume 6 - at least strong Satan-class likely Above Satan-class since he easily defeat Shalba with Ophis Snake (should be a bit stronger than base Azazel). And stronger even than current CxC form. Yes it stated to be comparable but only in potential. Yes in peak of CxC form - Heavenly Dragon class like complete full powered JD. But Vali with complete form wasn't able to defeat Fenrir who far weaker than Heavenly Dragon class (but maybe Vali just not using full power to better control of this form).

Yeah. He's the Power of Destruction itself compressed into a humanoid shape.

His fight against Trihexa's core was too short for me.

Xenovia now has Excalibur Sheath. Even Apollo - Chief God wasn't able to retire her. Also she could use 4 abilities of Excalibur in the same time in Volume 25. She turn sword into Whip by "Mimic", mayde it invisible, and increase it speed in dectructive power.

Vasco in prime with Durandal II comparable with god class. For me it's a absurd. Human without Longinus reach the domain of the gods. Even Cao Cao has no such a feats his best now is pierce Sairaog BtB armor by transfrom his 7 spheres in attack power of a spear. And Sairaog should have same attack power and defence. And each punch of his BtB mode is equal to Ise Crimson Blaster according to Ddraig. So Sairaog is above Maou class only and Cao Cao also have only such feat.

Yeah. He's the Power of Destruction itself compressed into a humanoid shape.
His fight against Trihexa's core was too short for me.
Sorry i meant but picture wise

Ok, since we know that Grim Reapers can reduce the lifespan of people they hit with their scythes to the extent that people that can live for at least ten thousand years are afraid of them, Ise after getting Ophis' power should have resistance to Life Manipulation as Thanatos' scythe couldn't do such a thing to him.

Also, DxD G Ise should have resistance to Power Nullification since Rizevim and Apophis couldn't nullify his abilities because of the power of infinity.

Both should apply to Ophis too.

I agree, there is too little illustration.

In my opinion, there should be an illustration a lot of characters like Crom, Lint, Kouki, Natsume, Apollo, Vidar...ETC. The one I look forward to the most is Shiva and Verrine.

At least we have illustration of Nyx - primodial goddess of night.

By the way, where is Crom Cruach profile? I think he already feat everything he could.

At least we have illustration of Nyx - primodial goddess of night.

By the way, where is Crom Cruach profile? I think he already feat everything he could.

Ok....we need to link calcs to some of the characters in these profiles cause im trying to ifgure out how BoS Rias is At Least High 8-C (which scales to most Kings and how the weaker ones are 9-B? same thing w/ speed for BoS....where r the calcs?!

You know the calcs are on Different profiles right? For speed at least

Akano destroying the gymnasium is why Rias is Large building level

Yeah but it's hard finding them cause it's like I'm only a few profiles. I didn't even know that BoS Rias had that tier cause of Akeno hence why we need to link calcs on some of these people especially the BoS speed cause I have no ideas how she gotten that's speed but I've been looking everywhere for it and it's nowjere to be found. What's the AP lvl for Akeno destroying gymnasium?

How did you not know? Rias page litterally says "comparable to Akeno" and links to her page. I assume Akano Baseline large building because she's just large building level for that. Also you've been looking everywhere for the Calc really? Because rias page says "comparable to Sona" Sona's page says she should be comparable to Reyax https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._Upgrade#Shit-tier_fodder_reacts_to_lightning which links to the high hypersonic calculation.

Which of a side note Should be higher because it uses 150000 m/s not 440000

Though I'm actually pretty sure BOS Rias should actually be higher then large building level.

Since she is Comparable to Riser who Kept up with the town level Issei.

Back