• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread

Last time I checked (read: probably years ago), DxD wiki said Nothung affects space.

Burning Full Fingers said:
You guys think exposing things to nothingness is existence erasure? Since that's what the dimensional gap does, Ophis, Great Red, armoured Issei etc could have resistance to it.
Does anyone know about this?

I have a couple of things to say. One, since it is confirmed that Issei can use Pseudo DxD for 88 minutes due to a potion given to him by Indra, can that be added onto his page?

Two, what would be the best way to treat speed for high tier guys?

Three, what about Ddraig's statement ot Rizeviem? How does that factor in?

I don't know what to do, except to wait on those that have the raws then.

@Robo

Yes. Later.

No.

What statement? If it's referring to the "destroy the planet a few times over with just brute force", he's likely talking about doing it over time, unfortunately.

I think Ophis in its old man form might appear, or be mentioned in the second volume of Slash/Dog. One of the bullet points says "towards infinity".

Shin DxD Volume 1 don't give us anything special

New Girl (Ise Queen) - Ingvild Leviathan. Half Devil like Vali with character like Asia. She (also like Vali) have Longinus. New high tier Longinus - Nereid Kyrie which could control ocean in Earth and also could control/weakend/stregthend Dragons by her song. She could even affect Heavenly Dragon class Dragons so Ajuka even said that it possible that she could or not control GR and Ophis but his is not sure in it.

Ise and Ddraig defeat Nyx - primodial goddess of night. Nyx has dress which virgins couldn't affect by their abilities. But Ingvild song strengthend Ise to the point where he was able to destroy her dress by "Dress Break DxD" and defeat her by combo attack with Ddraig (Infinity Blaster + Ddraig flame breath)

RG TOP-16 GAMES

Left:

1. Indra vs Mahabali

2. Shooting Star vs Sairaorg

3. Ise vs Rias

4. Diehauser vs Black Satan of Darkness Dragon King

Right:

1. Cao Cao vs Surt

2. Typhoon vs Ruval

3. Tobio vs Dulio

4. Vali vs Sun Wukong

Ishibumi write that most of games would be skiped. Except Ise vs Vali game (strong spoiler from author that both Ise and Vali reach final of the tournament since current game net made like that.

It was going to be Ddraig vs Crom because in "New Life" of Shin 1 when matches were announced Crom said he can't wait for this game since moment Ise learn to release Ddraig from SG (in Volume 25). Ddraog said that he won't lose to an Evil Dragon.

My guesses on the results of matches:

Second series of games would be:

1. Indra vs winner of Sairaog vs Shooting Star team game 2. Ise vs Black Satan of Darkness Dragon King 3. Typhoon vs winner of Cao Cao vs Surt game 4. Tobio vs Vali

Third series:

1. Ise vs Indra 2. Vali vs Typhoon

Final: Ise vs Vali.

Oh, dear. I can't wait for that. :)

Did Ddraig become stronger? Because I thought Crom has surpassed Heavenly Dragon-class.

Crom surpass HD class but not so much Vali in DxD L form give him a good fight but thanks to having advantage in speed, abilities and tehnique dispite Crom above him in attack power, defence and pure destructive power.

Ddraig also has "Boost" and "Penetrate".

As for myself I want more Indian Gods and see Star Buster Star Blaster in action. After all it's new High Tier Longinus with high destructive power.

Vergil Lucifer said:
Final: Ise vs Vali.
Didn't see this. It'd make sense. Ise can release Ddraig, so I think Ishibumi will allow Vali to release Albion so they can fight again. I see their match ending in a draw, while Ise beats Vali by a slight margin as he has to win the tournament. Too bad everything will go to Tiamat. >_>

Xenovia will probably fight Arthur. I've been expecting it since Volume 6.

From what I remember right now:

Rias, Xenovia, Ravel, Rossweisse, Asia, Koneko, Akeno, Kuroka, and Irina currently.

Elmenhilde is sure to join, and Le Fay + Ingvild likely will. Maybe Kunou too when she's grown up.

Elmenhilde is definitely a harem member if EX is anything to go by. Issei did have a daughter named Ernestine with Elmenhilde being the mother

Le Fay too since one of the reasons Issei's children are going around the timeline fixing shit up is to bring their brother (from Le Fay) back due to him getting erased from a paradox

Azazel was dead as of Ex. Another thing that makes me think he's going to die is his discussion with Shiva in Volume 19. After Shiva called him the most sinister of the Fallen Angels and Azazel himself said he committed a taboo or something, someone said "For the wages of sin is death."

I don't think that's simply a throwaway statement.

I don't remember tbh, but yeah the main bad guy was Loki and some kind of alien shit. Been forever since the last time i've read EX. But his children should be as strong or stronger than the main cast as of volume 15 probably. Dunno how would they compare to the main cast as of current volume

Burning Full Fingers said:
From what I remember right now:
Rias, Xenovia, Ravel, Rossweisse, Asia, Koneko, Akeno, Kuroka, and Irina currently.

Elmenhilde is sure to join, and Le Fay + Ingvild likely will. Maybe Kunou too when she's grown up.
Hmmmm still smaller than my harem.

Wat? Are you talking about Sinbad?

@Glasses

The children could be stronger for the most part, but I might read Ex again.

IIRC the event of EX happened at some point in vol 15 but before vol 16. So i dont think the children's benchmark of "they're stronger than their parents" would apply to the main cast post vol 15 as they'd be stronger and we don't know how the children would compare to the main cast by that point in the story

Yeah, that's true. Events in the main timeline might not happen like that, since it's just a possible future.

It's kinda funny that the guys from ExE invaded the DxD world first since Qlippoth wanted to get to the other world first and conquer it.

EX is canon.

1. Invaders from ExE world leads by Melvazoa after 30 years (as Chichigami said to Ise in Volume 25 and as Ise childrens said to Azazel in EX)

2. Azazel not here as well as all Satans except Ajuka different in 30 years future. Also 7 Satan system like Ajuka now wanted to do.

3. In Volume 21 Azazel mention contract with Typhoon like in EX

There are few other things but I forget it :)

Ise childrens is not all stronger than their parents.

Ikusu Gremory with Counter Balance sure above Satan/Dragon King class and he is strongest from Ise childrens from he easily defeat Garvardan who is >= Dragon King class. Probably he is god class with counter balance.

Airi with counter balance on same level as Ise CxC mode prior volume 22 (low Satan class)

Other childrens not that strong but surely stronger than their mothers from 4th Arc of HS DxD. Full powered Zen Quarta could heavy injure Garvardan but his defence lower than attack power same as other childrens.

Other thing is Azazel with Typhoon armor and Loki with UL-Fenrir armor. Both of them sure at the level of current peak Ise and Vali in DxD forms.

Gasper 30-years future is Unknown for me but he is stated to be Super Devil and specialy not use his full powers agains Ruma Idra

Isn't the author suppose to make a new series starting w/ Millicus as the main character? I read somewhere it's gonna happen after DxD is done. Also I wonder....Serafall ever fall in love? I mean I would go after her if she was real and marry her 😂

Vali's obsession with ramen was shown again, like in Slash Dog.

@Vergil

I forgot, but were Ophis and Great Red mentioned?

Actually I got that from the DxD wiki saying that Ishibumi is either thinking or is gonna write a series for Millicus (he's gonna be older)

Tbh there are a lot of material to work on. Considering that the guy from ishibumi's earlier work is now also in DxD, a remake of Denpachi might happen like Slash/Dog remake

@Burning Full Fingers Where in Slash Dog or EX? In EX, no. In Slash Dog yes. In second Volume since Slash Dog is about Chaos Brigade appearing. In would be 6 volumes story with 2 arcs. First about Mages from "Oz" second is currently unknown.

I don't normally look at novel illustrations before I read it, so I don't know. But I believe it's already in Baka Tsuki, so you can check there and scroll down to Shin DxD.

Skimming through some volumes again, Boosted Gear really doubles power and stacks it until it's somehow dispersed. The NLF potential is strong...

Back