• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #4

The one that makes me fear is Sigmund that wants to take Gram. Imagine if he later has a serious fight against Kiba and keeps up with him using the thrusters. I'm just horrified of that prospect lol

Hmm, the way I see this, it could depend on the location. I'd say Rias has the advantage in your average battlefield. The important thing here is that Balorias loves to abuse her teleportation, which is just bad for a melee fighter like Sairaorg. There's a good reason a fellow melee fighter like Fenrir had so much difficulty tagging her in their match (also because of the time stop being an annoyance, poor Fenrir did not have any joy at all) and Pseudo DxD had to use Dress Break DxD to stop her techniques as he recognized she would simply teleport away once he entered melee range. Sairaorg has experience against PoD but Rias uses FBV to manipulate them so it would be a bit harder for him.

His punches have a lot of force and range behind them which I would say is his most realistic method of winning given Rias' powerset, but it won't count for much if she is constantly moving away from the danger zone. Despite the force behind them, his punches aren't omni-directional whereas anywhere is fair game for Rias so long as there's shadows. Even if she's in a very tight spot, if she stops time for just a bit, she should be able to achieve a lot looking at how Pseudo DxD absolutely didn't want to get caught for even a moment.

Well if they're in a place with little shadows, Sairaorg would have the advantage. Though I wonder whose transformation would give out first.

Azazel mentioned ExE

Wrong. He mention Eros Engine - METHOD to control Ryuteimaru cause just after one use Ise become very tired for few days and Ryuteimaru is also not fuction at all for few days.

ExE /= Eros Engine at least for now.

We could get True DxD G in Shin 4.

P.S. Btw Shin 4 would be in England entirely.

DxD L should at least be as fast as PDxD

Vali DxD L far above P DxD G in speed lol. PDxD G ~ Crom in speed. Kiba with boosters and Vali DxD L somewhat equal in speed. But in case of Vali he also has power and defense on level of Heavenly Dragon and also could fly on that speed. Nimura maybe faster than base Yuuto who is in league with PDxD G in terms of speed.

Btw Ddraig said that with AxA Ise surpass Vali in terms of purely power but believe that it has no meaning cause Vali could still dodge it's attacks. So Vali still has speed advantage, despite Ise now is almost Shiva level in terms of power and defense.

I don't see any reasons why Ishibumi would make another double "E" alliterative that would overlap with ExE if they were different things (especially when they're both ability focused), but I guess we don't know yet and Ishibumi could make them distinct things.

Do you know what "at least as fast" means? It means that it won't be any slower, and can easily be much faster. I don't see why you try to contradict it when what you say fits perfectly within it. Also, as far as I know, Yuuto's thursters speed hasn't been compared with DxD L Vali's yet in the series, so saying one is faster than the other or that they are equal is just conjecture.

Fixed that, thanks.

I don't mind Vol 4 being entirely in England (looking forward to it actually), but does that mean there will be no Vali vs Wukong?

Btw I believe this thread could affect Ultimate-class that scale from Vol 5 Issei's feat and make them 7-B. I'm still unsure due to the descriptions of the Gremory mountains that we currently have, so I guess we'll have to wait and see

It's the standards of the wiki, but I'm still not sure if the feat will be affected tbh

I just thought I should mention this in case.

Vergil Lucifer said:
Vali DxD L far above P DxD G in speed lol. PDxD G ~ Crom in speed. Kiba with boosters and Vali DxD L somewhat equal in speed. But in case of Vali he also has power and defense on level of Heavenly Dragon and also could fly on that speed.
Talking about this, doesn't it seem like Vali got much faster between Volume 21 and 24? He didn't seem to be much faster than HD-class against Azi Dahaka but then he started blitzing Crom.

Nimura maybe faster than base Yuuto who is in league with PDxD G in terms of speed.

Anyone remember when Azazel's artificial SGs were supposed to be trash? I sure do...lol

Better to scale Ultimate class from Triania cause Ise Vol.5 nowhere near this class. Ise BxB with Queen Promotion in Vol.11 is only high-end of High class Devils. BxB became Ultimate class after Ise obtain Dragon Deification.

Talking about this, doesn't it seem like Vali got much faster between Volume 21 and 24? He didn't seem to be much faster than HD-class against Azi Dahaka but then he started blitzing Crom.

Dunno. Start with Vol.22 author greatly change power balance sytem so I don't know what to say.

but does that mean there will be no Vali vs Wukong?

Author written that cause of his health all games aside from Ise would be skipped and we probably only see them in DX volumes.

BTW: Vol.5 - Ravel, Vol.6 - Elme

Nooo I was looking forward to Wukong and Nezha a lot. If it's like that, we could see the Indra match as early as Vol 7.

Good, they will probably go back to Romania for Elmenhilde's volume.

@Burning Keep in mind Azi Dahaka was using teleportation spam to fight Vali, and also had access to time magic among many other things. He had things in his arsenal that could likely allow him to handle Vali's speed in a way Crom Cruach, who instead has his eyes and experience, couldn't afford to do.

But yeah, this is an immense disappointment. I wonder just what is Ishibumi is dealing with in terms of his health. I think he hasn't shared it.

Well he actually write a lot about his health problems. 1/4 of Shin 3 afterword is about it. So who knows when Shin 4 + SD 4 is come out. I highly doubt that it would be in this year

I remember Lilith is of similar size to Tokyo, but did we ever get any size comparisons for the other major cities like Agreas and Lucifaad?

As I was thinking Agreas may be bigger than Lilith since it's constantly described as a large city / island. No idea about Lucifaad though.

@BFF

It's kind of hard to believe that Agreas to be a larger city compared to Lilith since Lilith is the capital of Underworld, though to be fair there are a lot of major city that is larger then the capital IRL.

@Vergil

Any scan?

Any scan?

It would be a lot of scans, I just send key points from "New Life". Problem Ishi use word ÒÇîµÿƒÒÇì(Read as "Hoshi") that could be translated in many ways: Star, Planet, Heavenly Body. But in Japan they usually use it to describe planets. First of all I thought it would be Star for two reasons: 1) We already has World destruction statement from Heavenly Dragon class so obviously it should be beyond planet level - star level. 2)Ishi use word Hoshi in kanji write of Star Buster Star Blaster Longinus - µÿƒþáòÕëúÒü¿µÿƒþ®┐Úèâ (Star Crushing Sword and Star Piersing Rifle). But when yesterday I reread volume by whole and findout that it was actualy planet, not star.

1) ÒüôÒéîÒü½ÒüñÒüäÒüªÒÇüÒâ¬ÒéóÒé╣ÒüîÞ¿ÇÒüåÒÇé

ÒÇîþºüÒééÒüéÒü«Ú¥ìÕ©Øõ©©Òü½ÒüñÒüäÒüªÞ¬¼µÿÄÒéÆÕÅùÒüæÒüƒÒéÅÒÇéÒüéÒéîÒü»——µÿƒÒéƵ╗àÒü╝ÒüøÒéïÒüáÒüæÒü«ÒâæÒâ»Òâ╝ÒéÆþºÿÒéü ÒüªÒüäÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü¬Òü«ÒÇì(Rias say: I read report about Ryuteimaru. Looks like it's hidden a power to destroy a planet)

2)ÒÇîÕñòÒâ½Òé┐Òâ¡Òé╣ÒéÆÕÇÆÒüùÒüƒÒü¿ÒüìÒééÒéÀÒâ╝Òé░Òâ┤ÒéóÒéñÒâ®ÒüòÒéôÒüïÒéëÕç║ÕèøÒéƵèæÒüêÒéïÒéêÒüåÞ¿ÇÒéÅÒéîÒüªÒüòÒÇéÕ«ƒÚÜøÒü½ÕêÂÚÖÉÒüùÒüƒÒâæÒâ»Òâ╝ÒüºÒüéÒü«Õ¿üÕèøÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒéìÒüå´╝ƒõ┐║ÒééÒâñÒâÉÒüäÒüñÒüªµÇØÒüñÒüƒÒüùÒÇüµÿƒÒéÆÕúèÒüøÒéïÒüñÒüªÒü«Òü»þ¬üµïìÕ¡ÉÒééÒü¬ÒüäÒüæÒü®ÒÇüÒéÅÒüïÒéïµ░ùÒééÒüÖÒéïÒéôÒüáÒéêÒü¬ÒÇì - Ise talking about battle with Tartarus. Seegvaira say him to hold back it's power and even in such state this power was such overpowered. And wouldn't be strange if it's really could destroy planet.

3) ÒééÒüùµÿƒÒéÆÕúèÒüøÒéïÒüáÒüæÒü«Õ¿üÕèøÒü«õ©ÇµÆâÒéƵö¥ÒüªÒéïÒü¿ÒüÖÒéïÒü«Òü¬Òéë……ÒüØÒéôÒü¬ÒééÒü«ÒÇüÕ«╣µÿôÒü½µÆâÒüªÒéï ÒéÅÒüæÒüîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªþÁéÒéÅÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒüïÒéë——ÒÇé- Ise though that he must not fire such a powerfull blast that can destroy planet because if he was - everything is over.

After that Ise ask Ddraig if he surpass Vali now. Ddraig say - "In terms of power - yes. But he could just dodge you blast with his speed."

But when Ddraig say:

4)『ÒüáÒüîÒÇüµÿƒÒüöÒü¿ÕúèÒüøÒü░ÒüèÒü¥ÒüêÒü«ÕïØÒüíÒüá』 - "But, if you destroy a planet you will win."

Õ£░þÉâÒüîÒü¬ÒüÅÒü¬ÒüúÒüªõ┐║Òé鵡╗Òü¼ÒüÿÒéâÒü¡ÒüçÒüï´╝ü- Ise answer: "If Earth is disappear I will die too".

Ise use kanji specificaly to Earth as planet - Õ£░þÉâ and Òü¬ÒüÅÒü¬ÒüúÒüª - disappear, gone, lost

Also Ise propose Ajuka to use AxA agains Trihexa but he won't sure that even this would be enough to completely overpower Trihexa Regenerationn.

Well, I think we just gonna wait until the volume is translated.

Also when Issei mention he would die if the planet is destroyed, does that mean his durability is lower then his AP or he would die from the lack of oxygen?

How many minutes can AxA last for?

@GDS

I believe it's that they can't survive in space due to the lack of oxygen, yeah.

Also, anyone know strong Mid-class angels are compared to Mid-class devils? Cause Leonardo's normal monsters are comparable to Mid-class angels and they can destroy buildings with their light beams.

Mass produce Evil Dragons that is stronger than Mid class Devils could also destroy the buildings.

volume is translated

And what change? Word "Hoshi" suddenly got replaced by other?

I already meantion it here, but in afterword author written:

Ryuteimaru still has a hidden weapon. Wait for it in future. AxA firepower and defence is already in strongest class among entire series and if Ise has True Dragon Deification (+Eros Engine for AxA) he would be way too overpowered.

Btw Ise also stated in New Life that True DxD G and AxA dangerouns in different matters. DxD G is dangerous for Ise himself and AxA is dangerouns because of his crazy firepower that is very hard to control and use properly (cause you could just blow up Earth).

I think Ise with AxA really a very close to Shiva right now

So Planet Level for Issei is here, should we make a CRT now or should we wait later?

Also, I think we should revise Base Issei with Dragon Shot mainly due to the feat from the anime contradict with the feat from the Light Novel.

In the light novel Issei single boosted Dragon Shot left a massive hole on the mountain, so big that the mountain crumble down doe to the hole left behind it.

It's similar to the statements for Dragon God-class and Shiva. It looks a bit more explicit but at the same time, more proof would be needed as it's not known if AxA can destroy it with one shot.

This one has been confusing me for some time, I'm not sure about it because of the large hole statement. And the way Issei reacted when his Dragon Shot in BxB destroyed a whole mountain makes me more unsure.

Make a damn crt for god sakes dxd has one of the worst profiles if not THEE worst on vs battles it's legit stated he could blow up earth in one shot if he fired at Vali. You might as well just delete the profiles since looking at wall level sona is enough for me not to take seriously

Do you really think Issei is evil enough to destroy Earth. And you know what's funny is you guys rejected an Legit Author statement for dxd being Planet level which is huge disrespect to Ishibumi even tho you accepted a author tweet for Universal Mundus for DMC. There are so many Proof of them being Planet level.

You can make a thread for those statements, and good luck getting them accepted. I'm not trying to be sarcastic but there's been several threads for those statements and nothing concrete came out of them.

AxA is just the most recent one. If it's not flat out stated that it can destroy the planet in one shot, nothing will be accepted.

If it's stated that he can do it in one shot, then yeah, make a thread with the raws.

I will prob make a Thread full of facts someday and make you guys look bad. But at the same time why take you guys seriously when you have Star Level Dark Souls even tho they have no feats above mountain level and serafall would legit solo it with her Aura Alone. And BTW it got debunked so many times but yet they stay and don't get me started on Sona my lord that is easy to debunk. No wonder why no other platform takes you guys seriously.

Okay. But I will say there was recently a thread with the statements for Dragon Gods and 666, but they weren't changed from Unknown. The best chance for an upgrade is AxA (if it's stated to destroy the Earth with one blast).

I think Sona could probably be upgraded. As we said above, Leonardo's Mid-class monsters destroyed buildings and mass produced Evil Dragons can also do so (also crashed warships and jet fighters iirc). I don't think she's comparable to Rias or Riser but you can also make a thread for her if you want to.

But here is a feat to be looked at when Crom destroyed the entire arena which was considered even more powerful then issei's destruction of half the field "The man — Crom Cruach extended his hand and unleashed an extraordinary attack! In an instant, the area in front of him had been overwhelmed by an explosion, and the large special barrier that had been deployed over the entire marine area was dealt a devastating blow. With the single strike that Crom Cruach released — a colossal hole had opened up in the sky and the middle of the sea where cracks in the dimension itself could be noticed. Seawater from the "field flowed down into the cracks of the dimension. Throughout the tournament, only god-class attacks had been able to cause such ridiculous damage to the game field's barrier…. Needless to say, not only did these opponents lack the strength to fight back, but five of them had already been retired in that instant. …So, Rias' [Pawn] is…Crom Cruach…! Sitting beside me, Saji was also astounded and completely lost for words. As for Vali, it seems that he anticipated Crom Cruach's participation, and he looked delighted to finally see him make an appearance. The announcer yelled out

<<T-The field has — been destroooyyyeeddd! That could be described as a godly blow! No, it wouldn't be an exaggeration to call it something beyond that! As another of the Dragon species, it is reminiscent of Hyoudou Issei-senshu's incredibly fierce cannon blast!>>

…Purely in terms of power, I was confident that I wouldn't lose to him. The problem was the number of times that that attack could be used, and how long that level of firepower could last. Ddraig said

[…That guy, Crom Cruach. He destroyed the field on purpose. Your previous battle must have given him some inspiration.]" -High School DxD Volume 23 Life 2 Page 80

Noticed How Ddraig compared it to issei's half of the field destruction which was Calculated at Small Country if it was smaller than the arena then the one issei destroyed half of then ddraig wouldn't be Impressed which you know about this one

"<<Ooooohh! W-W-What just happened! T-The field actually! More than half of the field has actually been annihilated! Incredible! Hyoudou Issei-senshu's cannons have erased the field's scenery! THIS IS TRULY POWER BEYOND IMAGINATIIIOOOOON!>>

At the same time, announcements for the retirement of our opponents and the destruction of [objects] were made.

<<Of the [Lightning] team, one [Rook] and one [Bishop] have retired.>>

<<Confirmation that the [Sekiryuutei] team has destroyed four [objects]. They have gained four points.>>

That cannon blast just now took out one a [Rook] and [Bishop] from our opponent's side! That was a good result! If they were players who were searching for [objects], then it could be described as an even better result! I also destroyed four [objects]! Our numbers have increased almost instantaneously! This pushes our total up to five! Because we kept one more on our side that we haven't yet destroyed, it'll be a victory for us as long as we can find one more!" -High School DxD Volume 22 Life 5 Page 210 Now I'd we look at statments around the field it would be Continent in size as I am about to explain

Like For example, in the run it was mentioned that the field of the game to which half was destroyed by Issei is huge enough for the half-hour for the theoretical average statistical demon to fly this field at full speed. At the same time, Issey himself notes that he will need a little more than a minute for the flight of the same field. Here are approximate calculations of the length of the playing field, half of which was destroyed by Issei in the last volumes.

What scales the area of the playing field, depending on the speed of flight of an unknown demon. Here are examples of calculating speeds from the minimum to the maximum possible: 340 * 1800 = 612000 meters, which means that Issey destroyed three hundred km of territory with unknown landscape parameters (I remind you that the field is not a copy, it takes the real world landscape as a basis, while human world, not underworld or other dimensions). At the same time, the scale of the playing field increases in accordance with the theoretically possible maximum speed of the theoretical devil, which needs about half an hour to fly this area. Ie at 2 MAX the length of the field will be about 1200 km. At 4 MAX, the territory stretches for two and a half thousand km. Taking into account that the speed of the flying demon must be in the lower part of the speed, the flight speed should not exceed much the minimum values, since equals comparable to Issei need about a minute or more to fly. That is, in fact, our field size ranges from six hundred km up to five thousand km. which is the possible limits of Issei's attack from three hundred km of territory with unknown landscapes up to two and a half thousand km.

A Friend helped me out on that one but he was basing it off a fodder devil but we should def take a look at this feat and Upgrade them to Continent Level

Back