• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #2

If Issei loses any round, I wouldn't unsatisfied in the least if it was against Indra's team, the favorites. If anything, I would be more unsatisfied if Issei ends up winning the tournament. But it is true that The Ocean of Milk was hinting a lot at a possible match-up, especially since Indra was helping in hopes of getting that very match.

The issue with Rudiger is that Tobio's team, from my perspective, counters him a lot. His strategies have been shown to be lethal but also highly dependent on hsi knowledge on the personal level of the enemy team members. With the Slash Dog team being pretty much black operatives, secret agents, it's directly a good affront to Rudiger's approach.

I am very interested in how that match-up will play out, but it will perhaps be an issue in which they will be left inconclusive by the end of the match. Even that wouldn't be an issue to me so long as they're shown battling to some extent, much like Vali vs Crom and unlike Ddraig vs Typhon which was mostly offscreen.

I am totally in agreement. To me, it seems that Issei's side is that of powerhouse matchups while Vali's is of the tricky, versatile ones, so forcing in Typhon not only would be sloppy seconds without much reward, but also would conflict with that contrast. I hope Ruval's team ends up beating Typhon, completely.

Indra's planning to ask for a war against Shiva if he wins the tournament, but I don't think Ishibumi will follow this route. Any war between them would devastate both of their forces pretty hard; something that isn't optimal for any of them with the upcoming invasion of ExE in three decades. I don't know if Issei will win the tournament though...maybe a draw with Vali or it ends up cancelled for some reason.

That never came to my mind. Yes, their nature as people that operate in the shadows could work as a good foil to Rudiger's tactics. I'd have liked to see Dulio with Rudiger vs Cao Cao, since the latter is a genius in his own right and always plans ahead thoroughly if he gets the chance. About Vali vs Tobio, do you think Abyss Side could give a decent fight to DxD L?

Exactly, I think neither of them will end up defeating each other. Crom doesn't need to retire for Issei to take the victory as he isn't the King. I'm sure Ishibumi won't write something like this mostly off-screen. Typhon was always going to get slapped by Ddraig to maintain the hype. Crom should be in his dragon form, I hope.

Yep, but it remains to be seen as to how Typhon will be retired. We know very little about the battle capabilities of Ruval's team.

Ise re-matching Diehauser Would Hype Underworld a lot, but Ise Would winning this Meanwhile Indra wreck Sairaorg effortlessly

Cool. Missed chance to develop Star Buster, but I'm happy for Sairaorg. Really happy that Diehauser didn't lose his unbeaten streak against Zeno as well.

Issei did his first step by marrying those 12 gurls lol. Kunou, Yasaka, Roygun waiting for 2nd batch

While thinking about how Would he do his first night, Chichigami comes into talk and stated that all for those happened are the image he (chichigami) created for him(Ise)

Life.0 revealed that Yasaka Would

Started from Ise met Rias untill married those 12, as just Chichigami desired (its clearly fate Manipulation)

Ah, I haven't read that yet. Should do so this week.

That would be nice if it was legit, I guess. But it wouldn't be strange if most of her abilities turn out to be based on breasts.

I was wondering if there would actually be a butt goddess in the ExE universe.

Back