• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C My Hero Academia vs Ben 10 Tournament: Diamondhead vs Rokuro Nomura (Number 6)

Quarter Final 2:
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 20 meters.
After picking up a quick win against Gutrot Rokuro looks to punch his ticked into the Semi Finals but making debut is the crystalline alien Diamondhead !!!
Can the crystals shatter his dream ?

Results:
Diamondhead.png
Vs
Number_6_Render.png

Last edited:
I guess this ends up the same as his last match does it not?

He speed boosts and knucklebombs, and given that 1 is enough to kill a 5.13 ton character in on hit, I believe he should take this quickly

Diamondhead can make Crystal shields to protect himself from the bombs
If he had time yeah I’d agree, but Rokuro is instantly amping from 3-10x his speed, and if he’s going for the instant kill, then it’s gonna be the 10x one

If he had time yeah I’d agree, but Rokuro is instantly amping from 3-10x his speed, and if he’s going for the instant kill, then it’s gonna be the 10x one
His first move is explosions if I remember correctly, daimondhead can use shields to protect himself.

Also can I see how he amps his speed?

His first move is explosions if I remember correctly, daimondhead can use shields to protect himself.

Also can I see how he amps his speed?
I don’t have any scans on me but from what I can give from the stuff on the profile, it’s thought based, that he can do at any time and he chooses what type of boost it is, unless it’s an emergency situation in which it’s 24x

I don’t have any scans on me but from what I can give from the stuff on the profile, it’s thought based, that he can do at any time and he chooses what type of boost it is, unless it’s an emergency situation in which it’s 24x
The problem is if he boosts his speed as an launch rather than speed that he can control and move well with that normally and passively.

The problem is if he boosts his speed as an launch rather than speed that he can control and move well with that normally and passively.
Ooooooh that
Yeah I can give some scans for that, specifically a good one for fine movement control
He can’t use it in rapid succession as to not deprive his brain of oxegyn so this is all in one go

Ooooooh that
Yeah I can give some scans for that, specifically a good one for fine movement control
He can’t use it in rapid succession as to not deprive his brain of oxegyn so this is all in one go
Uh, this seemslike more of launch.

I meant like he can fight with the same speed he is increasing and can stop, change direction can control speed when he wants.

Uh, this seemslike more of launch.

I meant like he can fight with the same speed he is increasing and can stop, change direction can control speed when he wants.
He is

Again he can’t do that rapidly, so he’s changing the direction hes going in as soon as he touches ground where he can do it, he’s not turning it on and off, it’s on and then keeps going until he stops needing to use it

The turns he’s making are very sharp and would be incredibly hard to make if he didn’t have a fine control of it

He is

Again he can’t do that rapidly, so he’s changing the direction hes going in as soon as he touches ground where he can do it, he’s not turning it on and off, it’s on and then keeps going until he stops needing to use it

The turns he’s making are very sharp and would be incredibly hard to make if he didn’t have a fine control of it
Yes touching the ground, Newton's 3rd law of motion is helping him doing so, he himself is not changing it through will.

Back