• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Doubles: Aang and Homura vs. Starman and Meteor Man

Not voting, don't really know much about Meteor Man and Homura.

But I will say what Starman Deluxe starts with:

Beginning of the battle Starman DX has a psychic shield ready to go, but I don't think it'll prove useful in battle besides against Aang since he has elemental hax. It then leads with PK Starstorm (" A barrage of falling stars rains down on the enemy for great damage.") and Brainshock ("Causes the enemy to become disoriented."). occasionally, he'll be able to call other Starmans to the fight; who are also High 8-C and have similar hax to the Starman Deluxe (notably the Super Starman). They all can drain energy and amp themselves via PSI Magnet and can also use elemental hax in the offense side. Those should be able to cause problems to the opposing side.

Starman DX are superior to Super Starmans and regular Starmans, and they are both High 8-C of which Starman DX can call into battle.

Also want to point out that, in case a Starman Super gets called into battle, their Healing power is enough to bring back a robot that exploded into bits.

I'm inclined to side with the Outer Space Duo, but I'll wait for more arguments before officially voting.

Back