• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dargoo Faust said:
When has Kira ever made a wall of bubbles to defend himself like that?

That and the bubbles can be triggered by projectiles so that wouldn't really work other way.
I'm guessing he also doesn't just spam "gazillions of Sheer Heart Attacks " in-character either?

Feels like some peeps are not presenting his abilities the best way. I really hope it's just a misinterpretation tough.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I'm guessing he also doesn't just spam "gazillions of Sheer Heart Attacks " in-character either?
He spams them, but not to that degree, no.

So, yeah, without the bubble barrier Kira gets danmaku spammed and gets to know the wonders of piercing attacks.

@Tactical

The fact that the bubbles must travel, much like Han's arrows. When the two collide, they will explode. Only, Han's rate of fire is faster, and his range is significantly longer (Kira's page says only several meters, where as Han is dozens to possible hundreds). Unless you're saying Kira can just spawn bubbles wherever, which doesn't seem to be the case.

It's far more likely that one of Han's arrows accidentally kills Kira than Kira landing enough hits to incapacitate Han. And this doesn't even factor in Gnome, various buffs to his physical attributes, or spiral mana bomb. Nor does it factor in Han's binding spell. Detect bloodlust. Sense danger.

Danmaku alone gets rid of Kira's spam, which should be inferior to Han's in terms of rate of fire. Han's other aforementioned advantages give him the match. I'd imagine it'd be difficult to continuously attack with the ground shaking, or outright falling out from beneath of him.

I mean, if he spammed sheer heart attacks to the point that he was calimed to, he'd likely win. But he doesn't, so a few of Han's arrows hits him and he starts bleeding out.

Since we seem to be conclusive here, I'll post the next round soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back