• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Brackets Round 14

I mean, the AP advantage isn't insane, I'm just arguing it's substantial. I doubt it's enough to land it a win here, considering Genji has delt with tanks before.

Also, Dargoo, how come you don't make votes?

It isn't actually against the rules for an OP to do so, and is only heavily frowned upon because it is all but certainly spite otherwise. But in this case, you are quiet obviously not making this to favor a character over another, just to make the brackets go forward.

Grunt - 2 (Bambu, Jacky)

Genjii - 5 (Weekly, Litentric, Ricsi, Versus, Crimson)

Even if the matchups are random I'm still a bit uncomfortable voting on them myself, tbh.

Grunt - 2 (Bambu, Jacky)

Genjii - 6 (Weekly, Litentric, Ricsi, Versus, Crimson, Flowery)

Grunt - 2 (Bambu, Jacky)

Genjii - 7 (Weekly, Litentric, Ricsi, Versus, Crimson, Flowery, Gyro)

That seems somewhat decisive. I'll post the next round soon.

Forgot to include me as a voter for Genji, but it's 11-2, so we just need grace period to end.

Next match: Akame, finally. Mirio got sacrificed while Pyrrha got unlucky, wich means she's the only other character I root for aside from Kira.

Added this to Genji's profile, but Unggoy is locked. And to be honest, Grunt Goblin should be rewritten as a weapon/vehicle profile rather than a character profile; which wouldn't really have an Others section.

Yeah, there was a bit of drama about the Grunt Goblin being included on the profile a long time ago; but that's long been taken care of, so it really doesn't need to be locked anymore.

Back