• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Tournament of WAAAAAAAAGH!

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Rules: 1. no OP haxes or immmortalities(im talking type 4/5/8/9 immortality and stuff like stupidly quick EE, if its OOC, can be countered fairly easily, or isnt combat-acclible ill allow it.) 2. there is no AP limit, your character only has to be High 8-C. 3. only 2 characters per verse and person

1. Grand Warden(upscales from 4.1 tons)(Itsa me! DaReaperMan!)
2. Barbarian King(upscales from 4.1 tons)(Itsa me! DaReaperMan!)
3. Kokichi Oma(2.15 Tons)(Adem_Warlock69)
4. Naughty Bear(baseline)(Lou_change)
5. Employee (Lobotomy Corporation)(4.89 Tons)(Lou_change)
6. Akame_(Akame_ga_Kill!)(4.98 Tons)(Popted2)
7. Travis Touchdown(9.85 tons)(Notoriousoda)
8. Kaoru Akashi(4.64 tons)(DontTalkDT)
9. Elektricitie(upscales from 3.33 Tons)(DontTalkDT)
10. Ellie Rose(4.14 tons)(Adem_Warlock69)
11. Space Marine(upscales from 7.91 tons)(Ned_the_outer_god)
12. Anjanath(upscales from 2.14 tons)(Dusty_Raider)
13. Tooru_Kokonoe(baseline)(Popted2)
14. Foxy (Freddy in Space 2)(8.97 Tons)(Robot972)
15. Luffy(6.3 Tons(I think)(Oleggator)
16. Captain Titus(scales to 7.91 Tons)(Sergeant_Hypocrite)

round 1: Captain Titus vs Elektricitie
round 2: Barbarian King vs Naughty Bear
round 3: Ellie Rose vs Akame_(Akame_ga_Kill!)
round 4: Space Marine vs Travis Touchdown
round 5: Luffy vs Foxy (Freddy in Space 2)
round 6: Kaoru Akashi vs Kokichi Oma
round 7: Anjanath vs Employee (Lobotomy Corporation)
round 8: Tooru_Kokonoe vs Grand Warden

Last edited:
Employee has Mind Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Fear Manipulation are they in-character and how fast do they work?

how often does that bear scare people into suicide, and how long does it take him to dew it? lol
They range from passive to their primary means of attack to not actually a power that they have depending on their weapons and armor which you can choose and I don't know for sure as everyone in verse has a resistance but I believe it is a likely to take a couple hits.

For the bear I believe it is the most in character move when unarmed and he does it by jump scaring so not long.

Employee is denied then sadly

well the bear certaintly aint going to be unarmed with that much standard equipment, lets have some fun, Accepted!

unfortunately since the calc that put the bear on High 8-C was done by Buttersamuri im going to have to go with baseline since their calculations cant be used

Is it the mind hax or me basically asking you choose their powers?

Also Fair.
two hits to passive is way too fast for driving the opponent insane for an incap for my liking
Akame is accepted and how many hits is enough damage to outright kill the opponent for tooru? im sure i dont have to be worried but better safe then sorry!

You get to choose their weapons and armor and as their mind hax come from weapons that do white damage which can be not chosen their mind hax can be removed from the equation.

You get to choose their weapons and armor and as their mind hax come from weapons that do white damage which can be not chosen their mind hax can be removed from the equation.
assuming all three of the hax i had an issue with are the same things it seems to be a case of "pick your poison" because what does Red and Black damage do, i never heard of Lobotomy Corporation in my life before 45 minutes ago so enlighten me lol

The damage types should be in the notable attack section but here.
RED Damage: RED damage corresponds to all attacks that affect the physical world. This includes physical blows, fire, or even magic.
WHITE Damage: Some of their attacks deal "White" damage, meaning that they will harm the person's mental health instead of their physical body. When their mental health gets low enough, opponents will go insane, either committing suicide, fleeing, or lashing out at everything around them.
BLACK Damage: Some of their attacks deal "Black" damage, meaning they will both damage the person physically and mentally at the same time. When their mental health gets low enough, opponents will go insane, either committing suicide, fleeing, or lashing out at everything around them. This type of attack also ignores resistances to physical and mental damage, requiring specific resistance to BLACK damage.
PALE Damage: They can use "Pale" damage, which is a kind of damage that embodies death itself. It ignores defenses and health, damaging any being by a set percentage.

well, there is a crap ton of crap to choose from
Fourth Match Fire Weapon: A weapon produced by Scorched Girl. It deals RED ranged damage in the form of fire.
Penitence Armor: A set of armor produced by One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds. It grants slight resistance against RED, WHITE, and BLACK damage. It also has a chance to heal the user's mental health by a bit if they are struck by a physical blow.

these okay?

im practically waiting for the resident Warhammer character to get suggested lol

two hits to passive is way too fast for driving the opponent insane for an incap for my liking

Akame is accepted and how many hits is enough damage to outright kill the opponent for tooru? im sure i dont have to be worried but better safe then sorry!
wait what do you mean?

Akame can one shot if the other party doesn't resist to poison is what I think he meant.

which of the three Large building level calcs does that thing scale to
It needs several attacks to destroy it. It's not his first move but the third or fourth.
ouch, ill think about him for the time being, pretty on the fence for this
Accepted
wait what do you mean?
i mean how many hits does tooru take to kill via soul manipulation
Akame can one shot if the other party doesn't resist to poison is what I think he meant.
wrong key of her i believe, this is first key Akame

well his soul manipulation consists can interact with the blaze the soul weapons of his verse

i believe no right now, hard decision on that end
well his soul manipulation consists can interact with the blaze the soul weapons of his verse
Soul Manipulation via blazes (Blazes are the manifestation of souls. Blazes can also harm/damage the souls and enough damage can kill the opponent)

how long do blazes take to kill the opponent via soul damage? that is what i am asking

Back