• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Tournament REBirth finale (Jin Mu-Won vs Xiao)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
2LjtnIX.png
4hEPPYS.png
rOfUD6o.png
U1FpWjE.png
gERCYZn.png

"At last, the final courtain shall fall and a new champion shall arise.
Fulfill your sacred duty and attain final victory.
Glory to the victorious, the birth of a new hero."

Ah shit, right after Jins match ended.

Anyways, what can Xiao do against bonkers analytic prediction, LS and AP advantage, NPI that should be able to affect Xiao's intangiblity, etc...?

Unfortunately, I have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow, so let's hope this thread doesn't turn into Chaos.

That Sion thread did however help, not to mention I already posted the whole skill scaling chain for Jin, which will save up some time.

Ah shit, right after Jins match ended.

Anyways, what can Xiao do against bonkers analytic prediction, LS and AP advantage, NPI that should be able to affect Xiao's intangiblity, etc...?
Die Although Xiao's intangibility and shielding is worthless against Jin, he still has teleportation and he can turn into wind to fly away to strategic positioning, and Xiao can get near that AP with his mask for and his spear upscaling.

But the important thing here because I haven't read Jin's webcomic, has Jin ever killed anyone or has any evil intentions in his series?

But the important thing here because I haven't read Jin's webcomic, has Jin ever killed anyone or has any evil intentions in his series?
I mean, I guess? He has definitely killed people, but they were all in self defense and shit, iirc.

Also, he has already resisted the effects of a cursed blade if that helps.

And now that that reminds me, what can Xiao do against Jin just becoming faster and more experienced as time goes on?

And it should be mentioned that Jin can just... Break Xiao's spear, considering that's a thing he goes for when fighting against dudes with weapons, he can go ahead and just crush the handle.

Not to mention that I doubt Xiao can go into any stragetic position when Jin can see his every movement, has quite a bit of attacks with lots of range, etc...

Also, obviously, I also vote for Jin via having more wincons.

The current advantages for Jin are:

-Higher AP (Although the gap will get closer due to Xiao's amps, apparently)

-Laughably higher LS (Class K vs Peak Human)

-Broken AF Analytic prediction that will know every move Xiao will make, and it's superior to other analytic prediction which can see your next move simply by seeing your gaze and twitch muscles. This shit so strong that he was able to dodge a danmaku, and dodged every attack from someone so much stronger than he is, to the point that dude could one shot him if he got a direct hit.

-Gets faster and more experienced as time goes on.

-Negates Xiao's intangibility, and forcefield shit.

-Possibly more skilled, but I have no idea about Genshin impact aside from the fact that Xiao is 2000 years old. Has anyone in Genshin Impact shown to be able to fodderize other members without them even touching the seams of their clothes?

-Can just... break Xiao's spear handle.

Disadvantages:

-Karma shit, albeit I don't know how long it'll take.

-Less stamina than Xiao

-Xiao is possibly more skilled, but I doubt that will help when Jin has analytic prediction that will see his every move.

-Teleportation, which I'm not sure if he uses in combat.

...That's it, from what I'm seeing on the profile.

I honestly don't see what stops Jin from just fodderizing Xiao with his analytic prediction and skill, and just breaking Xiao's spear, making him useless.

Xiao can dematerialize his spear into his hand so if Jin Mu-Won ever gets his hands on it, Xiao can just put it back in his hand. Xiao teleports plenty of times and can escape a grab, he used it plenty of times to help the Traveler and in combat.

Yea his corruption aura seems to be the most clear win con from what I see so I'm voting for Xiao.
Although, I don't see regeneration on Xiao's page, so Jin may have something to damage him enough to the point he dies out.

Again, for the last time, how long does it take for his corruption aura to take effect? If it's not instant, I'm really not seeing what stops Jin from just massacring Xiao. Also, how high are the amps? 3x?

Again, for the last time, how long does it take for his corruption aura to take effect? If it's not instant, I'm really not seeing what stops Jin from just massacring Xiao. Also, how high are the amps? 3x?
i checked the first match with Xiao, and no the Corruption Aura its not Instant it takes a few hours

words of Ronin

If it takes a couple of hours, then what the hell stops Jin here? Xiao cannot touch him, as analytic prediction would dodge every single move, not to mention Jin is skilled AF, and he'll get more experienced and faster as time goes on.

Intangibility is useless, and forcefield stuff is also negated. His only wincon is waiting a few hours and pray he doesn't get killed.

If it does actually take a couple of hours, then Jin honestly has a much, much higher chance of winning here.

Sorry for taking so long, i was quite busy yesterday, anyways because of Jin killing, even if he does it to people who deserve it, like Xiao he should have Karma in him, which that god for that because this would have been a complete stomp infavor of Jin, which would be no fun for a finale.

Because of the Karma from Jin, he can now heal of his wounds by being near Jin, have infinite stamina aslong as there is Karma, and and the Karma Corruption would be much, much faster.

But even with all of that plus the things which already carried him here, I still find it hard to find a wincon for him besides stalling out and letting Karma kill him, against anyone else that would work, but Jin basically checks every defensive option that Xiao has, Intangability? He can slice through dudes who can turn into wind, Shields? He can Shield neg making it worthless, Teleportation? While he doesn't have a straight up check to it, analytic prediction pretty much allows him to know where Xiao is going to teleport to (or atleast that's how i think his analytic prediction works), he can counter Jin's spear breaking thing by making his own spear construct made of Anemo, but with the Jade Spear gone, he would have the AP disadvantage, compared to Jin, and same would go for his durability but it would be even lower then his AP in his masked state, so unless he's rapidly healing any hit that Jin lands, he won't be able to survive many hits from Jin, especially in quick succession where he doesn't have the chance to heal.

I will give Xiao props that he is far more experianced and possibly skilled then Jin, and has unlimited stamina, but in the end I would have to give it to Jin low-diff.

It's cool! No one was in a rush anyways. Though I wanna clear some things up.

Because of the Karma from Jin, he can now heal of his wounds by being near Jin, have infinite stamina aslong as there is Karma, and and the Karma Corruption would be much, much faster.
How good is the healing stuff, BTW? Can it like heal deep wounds or smth? Because Jin already negated Tae Mu-Kang's regeneration, which is high-low. Unless we don't equal healing to regeneration, even though taes regeneration is most likely from his own energy as well.
While he doesn't have a straight up check to it, analytic prediction pretty much allows him to know where Xiao is going to teleport to (or atleast that's how i think his analytic prediction works), he can counter Jin's spear breaking thing by making his own spear construct made of Anemo, but with the Jade Spear gone, he would have the AP disadvantage, compared to Jin, and same would go for his durability but it would be even lower then his AP in his masked state, so unless he's rapidly healing any hit that Jin lands, he won't be able to survive many hits from Jin, especially in quick succession where he doesn't have the chance to heal.
Ah no, I'm not sure how it will work against teleportation stuff since he didn't fight against teleportation dudes (yet, at least), but ye you're right about everything else.
I will give Xiao props that he is far more experianced and possibly skilled then Jin, and has unlimited stamina, but in the end I would have to give it to Jin low-diff.
Is he, though? Ik like the match is already over even if Xiao's more skilled, but how skilled is he? The profile isn't really saying much.

BTW, I also think Jin takes this like Low-Mid diff here.

Just to ask, Jin could really neg his intag? I ask because I don't know if air manip would be enough and I also don't know if the sound thing would be enough.

Also, the analytical prediction shouldn't tell him were Xiao is gonna teleport, at least not at the beginning but later after a time fighting and him getting used to it. And even if is not instantaneous Jin still would be getting his soul degrated the more the fight prolong along with the biological manip and the emphatic manip, in the deku fight it's also mentioned that he have life draining if there is enough karma which with Deku wasn't the case but with Jin instead seem like it is, there would also be the disease manip of the high concentrations of elemental energy, though in that case it's possible it would take more time than the karma.

In the end I don't think Jin can end him fast enough before the effects of the karma and elemental energy begin to affect him, even if at the beginning they could be small it would still hinder a bit Jin and that would increase the more the fight last.

So my vote go to Xiao.

I doubt it will hinder him at all when the dude can constantly fight while heavily injured.

Not to mention, you could make an argument for Jin at least postponing the karma stuff taking effect, that dudes willpower is insane.

He was finally able to take control over his sword after constantly fighting against it for 2 years, despite the sword being able to take over peoples mind and make them want the sword by simply grasping it/seeing it, if Jin isn't holding it. It's called a bewitched blade for a reason. While I don't think he will resist the karma stuff entirely, I do believe he can at least prolong it for a little bit.

Also, why wouldn't Jin negate his intangiblity? I recall asking some supporters, and they said cutting through air and sound should be enough?

I doubt it will hinder him at all when the dude can constantly fight while heavily injured.

Not to mention, you could make an argument for Jin at least postponing the karma stuff taking effect, that dudes willpower is insane.

He was finally able to take control over his sword after constantly fighting against it for 2 years, despite the sword being able to take over peoples mind and make them want the sword by simply grasping it/seeing it, if Jin isn't holding it. It's called a bewitched blade for a reason. While I don't think he will resist the karma stuff entirely, I do believe he can at least prolong it for a little bit.
I mean, one thing is fighting while injured (which is amaizing) and another is do it while the soul, mind and body is is getting degraded, sure, he could resist a bit with willpower, but unless it grant him resistance to them it still hinder him want it or not, and the more time pass the more it would do so.

The sword thing although it sound good it show that he needed 2 years to control it instead of do so quickly, the empathic manip of Xia it's also possibly that is more potent since base vision users and beings that use elemental energy resist empathic manip and I think he could still affect them.

I don't think he can really end the fight fast enough that the effects of karma stuff and elemental energy of Xiao could hinder Jin considering that Jin should have much karma, that's why I voted Xiao.

I mean, one thing is fighting while injured (which is amaizing) and another is do it while the soul, mind and body is is getting degraded, sure, he could resist a bit with willpower, but unless it grant him resistance to them it still hinder him want it or not, and the more time pass the more it would do so.
It would still be plenty enough for him to kill Xiao, though. Not to mention, he apparently has lower AP once his spear is broken. Also, his bane of all evil seems to sap away his vitality, and he can restore HP only when he damages his opponent, which I doubt he can do with Jin's insane analytic prediction and skill.

Also, what's the timeframe for the corruption part? Can ya, like, show me a scan or a video of it? The CRT for it just seemed to imply that he has a corruption aura, but no idea on how long it takes.
The sword thing although it sound good it show that he needed 2 years to control it instead of do so quickly, the empathic manip of Xia it's also possibly that is more potent since base vision users and beings that use elemental energy resist empathic manip and I think he could still affect them.
I'm pretty darn sure he didn't just get mind-controlled by it, he was fighting against it, but he still could control how he fights and ectera, considering he was training while taming it. And considering how it can completely take over people instantly, and it couldn't even take over him even when he first started, I'm pretty sure it will at least postpone the karma affects.
I don't think he can really end the fight fast enough that the effects of karma stuff and elemental energy of Xiao could hinder Jin considering that Jin should have much karma, that's why I voted Xiao.
Considering he'll just get smoother and more experienced as the match goes on, I doubt it. Also, I'll have to ask again, but I wanna make sure, did he ever use teleportation on combat? Like, did he teleport thousands of meters away from his opponent and just try to outlast them? I've only seen a single cutscene of him helping villagers, but that's it.

Last edited:
Back