• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A REBirth Tournament Round 7 (Naruto vs Superman)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
nb8FqRH.png

Welcome welcome, to the tournament of heroes and warriors!
Follow along the fates of 16 remarkable
individuals from across space and time,
in this tournament of glory and honor!

In this glorious Round, on the On the Left: Naruto Uzumaki! On the Right: Superman!

nXH3QOY.png
czGQCuD.png

i think Naruto take this pretty easily

Clones army, summons, Rasensuhikens and these:

Extrasensory Perception (Can sense attacks without directly seeing them, allowing him to dodge appropriately and can detect targets over great distances),Limited Durability Negation (Can ignore the outer defense of targets and accurately perform internal damage by sending chakra waves into them with Frog Strike),, Analytical Prediction (He can sense incoming danger and dodge accordingly)

so yeah i vote Naruto

So, 2.3 gigatons.

Supes seems to be 1.8 gigatons. Naruto has the ap advantage here.

What do both of them start with? Also, just for future matches, how skilled is this Naruto?

What do both of them start with? Also, just for future matches, how skilled is this Naruto?
Really?
i tought you watched Naruto,
well Naruto use shadow clones jutsu and try to distract his opponent and then hit him with a Rasenshuriken, wich at the impact produce an high quntity of little wind blades that hit the opponent on a cellular level

in this versions Naruto is stronger than the his pre war arc who defeated Pain, one of the strongest characters of the series, before the war arc, by himself

Really?
i tought you watched Naruto,
well Naruto use shadow clones jutsu and try to distract his opponent and then hit him with a Rasenshuriken, wich at the impact produce an high quntity of little wind blades that hit the opponent on a cellular level

in this versions Naruto is stronger than the his pre war arc who defeated Pain, one of the strongest characters of the series, before the war arc, by himself
Isn't that, like, really strong hax? Shit would one shot.

Also, I only watched the original Naruto, and loved it. I might watch Shippuden. Not sure though.

Isn't that, like, really strong hax? Shit would one shot.

Also, I only watched the original Naruto, and loved it. I might watch Shippuden. Not sure though.
Going by what Razor provided me, Sage Mod Naruto can only use dura negging Rasenshurikens 1 or twice before he reverts back to his base form, meaning that he will only use it in dire situations or something along those lines.

Going by what Razor provided me, Sage Mod Naruto can only use dura negging Rasenshurikens 1 or twice before he reverts back to his base form, meaning that he will only use it in dire situations or something along those lines.
really? i tought it only counts for his pre war arc sage mode

So yeah, Sage mode has a limit on how many rasenshurikens he can use so he cannot spam these or use them to start off the fight at all, What he can and will do however is spam his clones which when he was a kid he could make a thousand so he can make much more here, And these clones aren't fodder either. They were able to take being ragdolled by edo madara (which is stronger than the real naruto) and one of them was able to beat the third raikage who was able to take on 10k ninjas before dying, These clones can also use techniques as potent as the original user's. Only thing thats missing about the clones are their durability.

really? i tought it only counts for his pre war arc sage mode
I think war arc still has a limit. Although I thought it was only two like the his pain assault self. Idk if him being able to use it three times will make him too OP as he'll still only use it in dire situations.

Last edited:
I'll vote Naruto because of his clones. Although I don't think it is a stomp because superman has laughably higher LS which he can use to rip apart the real naruto if he ever comes across him or if naruto decides to use only a handful of clones instead of thousands (The latter is more likely). His heat vision and Freeze breath will also be lethal to Naruto if he hadn't already made clones because naruto doesn't have resistance to either Ice manipulation or fire manipulation

How durable are his clones, exactly? Because if they are even half as durable as the real Naruto, then that honestly seems really haxxy.

Because if they are even half as durable as the real Naruto, then that honestly seems really haxxy.
They aren't but they aren't as weak as their part 1 counterparts. A good AoE will take them out all at once. (By Good AoE, I mean an AoE that's a little stronger than naruto himself or comparable to him because naruto's clones are able to take one hit from comparable opponents to the real naruto just like the madara example) But you'd need to put effort into the hit as well.

Last edited:
Also before anyone brings it up as well. I'm fairly certain naruto used frog strike like once or twice in the series and one of those was when he was inside the body of a biju. So its safe to say he wouldn't use it off the bat. (Frog strike is another dura negging thing for him, but like I said he used it a handful of times in the series)

Back