• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Flash

I think the Unknown should be changed to High 6-A.

Flash Tier calculations

So first we get Grant Gustin's weight converted to grains.

172Ibs -> 1,200,000 grains

Now, the distance between Barry and DeVoe is about 25 feet by scaling.

So 25 feet per 3 picoseconds is equal to about 17 trillion mph.

Now let's convert mph to fps.

17,000,000,000,000 mph -> 24,933,333,333,333 fps

With this we can calculate the amount of energy in joules. I used a kinetic energy calculator for this and used the weight and speed of the Flash.

9,249,920,588,431,249,000,000,000 kilojoules is the answer. Afterwards, I started to converted the kilojoules to megatons and so on.

Eventually, I got my final calculation which is 2.2 exatons.

This means Barry after his amp is High 6-A or Multi-Continent level.

Back