• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Flash/Supergirl Additions (The cold never bothered me anyway)

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
This should be fine. Kind of a bad example of him tanking it since he was being heated at exactly the same time, but he survives it on multiple occasions. So, he should still have resistance to AZ from it.
Would Superman scale to Supergirl's usage?
Most likely, since it's a direct result of their Kryptonian physiology, and Superman is comparable.

Last edited:
It depends
I know he's stated as weaker in the Supergirl show but he's easily comparable
I didn't watch every episode of Supergirl, couldn't stand the terrible CGI and repetitive plotline after a while, also it's been a while; do they say that?
Is that due to growth, and if so is that statement made before or after this one?

Her being stronger than him has to be a headass statement when he canonically washes all of her villains

Her being stronger than him has to be a headass statement when he canonically washes all of her villains
Well, I know in the early episodes he literally has to save her, but I can definitely believe that later in the show she'd grow stronger than him due to protagonist power creep.

He's probably "comparable" either way, I'd just like to know what episode this comes from.

Well, I know in the early episodes he literally has to save her, but I can definitely believe that later in the show she'd grow stronger than him due to protagonist power creep.
could've sworn as the show went alone he consistently showcased "I'm the superior cousin"

Here’s what’s pretty much a compilation of really bad writing implying Kara > Kal:

Looks like that’s the narrative they were pushing in some episodes. Don’t know how much it holds up when you compare Kal’s feats to Kara’s tho.

Here’s what’s pretty much a compilation of really bad writing implying Kara > Kal:

Looks like that’s the narrative they were pushing in some episodes. Don’t know how much it holds up when you compare Kal’s feats to Kara’s tho.

Yeah, it seems pretty clear.
Also, man, that Anti-Monitor fight looks like a ******* school project.

He still seems comparable though, so he can also have Absolute Zero (as a treat).
He would just downscale (whatever that means for AZ).

Man's got a much crazier repertoire than her in Superman and Lois TBH with Bizzaro and Edge he's definitely much more impressive than they make him out to be in Supergirl(I mean he does have 6-A super move)

Personally I believe he should have the same things as he even already has resistances to extreme conditions and radiation not only for surviving in space but dudes been right next nuclear reactors that were over 2000°c and has been in temperatures that would otherwise casually freeze those without his abilities. And seeing as he's comparable to her I'd say that fits

Back