• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 2-A Four Devas and Loki SMT

So, a small thing I noticed from my time with a few SMT games.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0JNo0aUZTLw#fauxfullscree (Look at the 3:35 mark)

In this mission from our good old friend Stephen back in SMT IV, Stephen explains the nature of the expanse/Diamond Realm/Demon World. Basically, it transcends the past, present, and future, and through it one can easily be sent throughout time and space.

Now, why is this important? Basically, there are 4 demons of note, namely, the 4 devas, who in at least one reality hold back the demon real from fusing with reality.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=27Y5FGwn83M&list=PLOdDlDt7wGxepOCHDFBP3t--spd0uy7pT&index=55# (41:07 mark)

Loki is capable of fighting the protagonist after they kill 3 of the Devas, and is their killer in the manga, which warrants a High 2-A rating

Pretty sure that the Devas holding off the Expanse from merging with the physical Multiverse isn't a High 2-A feat. It just exists beyond the linear flow of time of the the Multiverse

The Devas' feat is 2-A

Actually, the transcendence mentioned here is pretty clearly high 2-A considering that traveling through it mimics immeasurable speed, whic the bare minimum tier to gain it naturally is 5-D. If it just existed outside of normal space-time, it wouldn't work that way, as well as the kanji (ÚÜÄ) being used in the original indicating trancendence of planes rather than parallel worlds.

DMB 1 said:
Is the manga even canon.

Also, while I'm definitely not very knowledgeable about the verse, it could very well be an Inconsistency.
Code:
I mean...
We use manga feats for Pokémon, and it's not like Loki's appearances have any canon even between games.

I don't think it's really a inconsistency. The Devas are pretty low tier demons most of the time.

Everyone 2-A would scale to the Devas. Considering they are like... The weakest 2-As in SMT by now

I don't think the Expanse really qualifies as a High 2-A plane. A higher plane of existence than a Multiverse has never been treated as such in the wiki, otherwise we would have had High 2-A Madoka a long time ago.

Nevermind that travel through Time and Space is just an accurate showing of what a place beyond Time would allow

A higher plane of existence above a multiverse has pretty much always been High 2-A from what I hear.

I know for a fact it was a good part of the reasoning for the MtG Eldrazi profiles here.

Back