• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 2-A and Possibly Even Higher Spirit of Eternity Sword Upgrades

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
So, DarkLK has brought to my attension, some details i overlooked when making the profiles for these characters.

Well first gonna post some screenshots i have about the cosmology of the series:

Time tree
Time tree 1
Time tree 2
Time tree 3
Time tree 4

So in the first scan it says that the time tree is a higher level world than the world they just came from, which is the sword world, which is itself an entire universe. In the interdimensionsal space of the Time Tree those worlds look like branches. Anyway as stated above that interdimensional space is a higher level one than the universe they came from, and higher level obviously is refering to higher dimension as it's also corroborated here:

World

Satsuki's states the world, refering to the universe they just came from, and many others, are just many floating in a huge dimensional space, which again was stated before to on a higher level. So it's clearly 5-D.

So the Time tree is 5-D, and Narukana upon being unsealed had to basically leave immediately as just being unsealed would have destroyed it, she was also observing characters within the Time Tree from outside of it, and it's stated that she is a god that is greater than the Time Tree:

Narukan greater

So 6-D unsealed Narukana? Not sure, Dark was also talking about Eternals being from a higher dimension than the Time Tree and being limited in it, but that's apparently from the sequel to the series which is untranslated, so I don't know. At the very least a High 2-A rating is reasonable here.

For Narukana i assume? Et Ca Repha created the Time Tree which is 5-D, so she would be High 2-A.

But Narukana unsealed can view events occurring in the Time Tree from outside of it, and is stated to be a god greater than the Time Tree itself, so i assume unsealed Narukana should be Low 1-C then.

Btw the Time Tree itself has an infinite number of branch worlds, hence an infinite number of universes.

High 2-A fof Gods from the Time Three. Higher for true forms of Eternals and Eternity Swords (rank 3 or above).

@Dark So Et Ca Repha herself would be Low 1-C outside of the Time Tree? Or should she just herself be Low 1-C? Would be kind of weird that the world she created, limits herself, limits other eternals sure, but limits herself is kind of weird.

Given that this world was created as a prison for Narukana, I do not see any problems with the fact that Et Ca Repha protects it from the inside. And yes, she was limited too.

Rogas
Here's the mastermind of all this things

Right i forgot about that guy with the Eternity Sword Holy Majesty, had Et Ca Repha sealed Narukana in the time tree.

Anyway can you post that evidence again about Eternals coming from a higher dimension again? Narukana is clearly Low 1-C, but she is a first rank Eternity Sword so she is above 2nd ranks, as such they shouldn't scale to her, but if every Eternal is from a higher dimension than the Time Tree, then every Eternal outside of it is Low 1-C.

Backlogs?

Is the third game even out yet? I haven't checked that out yet. If it isn't even out, should wait to upgrade the Eternals outside the Time Tree.

Only Heaven's Cloud Nozumu and Yaga would scale to Unsealed Narukana then.

Just noticed that the third game has a tba release date on vndb, what dark was posting to before was to the website of the third game, probably better to just rate the characters based on what's presented in seinarukana for now until the next game is released and fully translated then.

@Celestial You played the first Game (Eien No Aselia) or only Seinarukana? if i remember for one goy from other place, the First game reveal other part than the sequel

OK, well, if the new game areno a "new canon" and divide the other 2 games plus CD Dramas, etc (because Xuxe broke Upp and now have a nue Writer) were everithing now will be diferent and were power full beings (like Myuugi) will not brought up and there will be a "fragment" of this power full beings...., well, as far as I know and they told me....

So essentially it's going to be it's own thing, with possible retcons to what's been established before? Will just have to treat it as it's own continuity then.

Celestial Pegasus said:
So essentially it's going to be it's own thing, with possible retcons to what's been established before? Will just have to treat it as it's own continuity then.
It supose that the new writer say " bot are canon, The old one remains as canon but there will be a new one" or something like that...

Well, whatever the case, we should wait unti the game is out and translated before performing any upgrades, for now we can do the following upgrades to the characters:

Et Ca Repha: High 2-A for creating the Time Tree which has infinities branches containing infinite universes, all of which are contained within a higher dimensional space.

All who scale to her like, Setoki Nozumu, Sealed Narukana, Unstoppable Force, and Absolute Law, both of which embody the concepts of destruction and law in the Time Tree, which is 5-D.

Unsealed Narukana should be Low 1-C for being able to views events ocurring in the time tree from outside of it, and being a god greater than the Time Tree itself.

Heaven's Cloud Nozumi and Yaga scale to unsealed Narukana as Heaven's Cloud Nozumi gained Narukana's ful power, and Yaga is comparable to him.

I am fine with the upgrades suggested by DarkLK and Celestial Pegasus.

From what google translate gives me, it indeed says something along the lines of the Eternity sword universe, well it just says universe, being an upper universe and the time tree being a medium universe and in the time tree the branches are the low i assume.

So basically from what i can surmise you have a 6-D space, in that 6-D space you have many time trees, as this was also said in the narukana route that they traveled to other time trees, if i had to guess, probably an infinite amount of time trees too but that's just speculation. But back to what i was saying you have the time trees in 6-D space, and the time trees themselves are 5-D, and in them you have an infinite number of universes.

But i think we should wait until we have official translations before confirming this, but it seems very likely to me, for now lets go with the changes i proposed above, when the game comes out we can up all Eternals for their stats outside the time tree.

So, more upgrades in the future, good to know.

Anyway i think these changes can be applied now, doubt there will be anymore input.

Yeah, but in the Japanese charts this VN is considered as one of the strongest if not the strongest one, but in our system it will be pretty mediocre.

^ The system here for my are fine, not "wanking or downplaying" copare to thers sites or te uses the Suggsverse/Marvel type os tiering/cosmologies lol (but i hate the Pixel calculations and other thing..., personal).

So, The Time Tree are a lower Dimension and they exist even more highers one?

The last, i know only @Celestial made the Charts, but i thing they are poor of information or explanations, also for example: Et Ra have a lot more abilities like this:

Start 19:24

Also..., lel, still wanking Myuugi lol

Some possible higher dimensions>Eternity Sword universe (6-D)>Time Trees (5-D)>Infinite universes within the Time Trees.

What is poor about my explanations of the abilities? Yes i don't copy the abilities word for word, as that is pointless and doesn't really get to how the abilities are useful, for example some of absolute law's abilities just talk about it being the embodiment of law in the Time Tree, there is no point in repeating that, i just list it's effects.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The hell is that?
English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, French, Vietnamese... "Battledomology" is as old as shipping; The question of "Who would win in a death battle?" has been spoken in all languages.

Just as this community's wiki and tiering framework was conceived for the purpose of answering that query, other systems (beyond OBD's) crafted for the same end exist. For example, Japanese people developed their own, and that (admittedly mediocre-looking) ranking is a child of such concept. Another example, is my personal one.

Back