• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hiatus X Hiatus - New chapters coming :)

jesse what the **** are you talking about
Breaking Mid reference? Jeez you really need to enlist into Hustler's University. You could really use it, you know what i'll cut the fee from $100000000 to $99999999.99 just for you. Uh something something wow its really cool that Togashi is back something something so i dont get accused for derailing.

mid talking about mid. Whilst yall be talking about mid x mid i fought 12 tigers and I kill 11 of them and the last one manages to bite my neck, that's a fine way for me to die though . Pathetic. Join Hustler's University by Andrew Tate for only $100000000 and maybe you guys can be 1% less.....what you are now ig.
I'd rather be 100% of what we are right now instead of what you are

I don't understand Jibx's post above either. Is it some kind of joke?

Fake. Everyone knows that HxH fans are too busy trying to implant Togashi's brain into an artificial intelligence so he can make more chapters without rest.

Naruto ripoff
will-smith-slap-ragdoll-chris-rock.gif

“The strength required their was not what I sought. I needed an opponent. I sought strength as an individual, with either victory or defeat as an outcome. But in the new world it was a harsh battle against Mother Nature, where no victor exists” - Netero.

I don't think it's 100% certain the beings on the Dark Continent are superior to Meruem, It seems to be more like there are natural variables that cannot be accounted for with pure power (man vs wild vibe you feel me)

Having someone with more raw power with Meruem is going against the themes HxH is trying to show us, "You can't just overcome your opponents through raw power alone", "Power Creep is not the solution".

Meruem is likely the strongest character in terms of potential and raw power in the series, while the other threats have more complex abilities, and powers that can bring chaos to the world. Much like Nanika, they aren't stronger than Meruem, but they can quite literally alter reality with wishes.

“The strength required their was not what I sought. I needed an opponent. I sought strength as an individual, with either victory or defeat as an outcome. But in the new world it was a harsh battle against Mother Nature, where no victor exists” - Netero.
I mean, some of the creatures on there almost dwarf the known world. See chap 338. Pretty sure Netero was simply outmatched
I don't think it's 100% certain the beings on the Dark Continent are superior to Meruem
Nanika. Literally confirmed any of the 5 threats could end the known world

Having someone with more raw power with Meruem is going against the themes HxH is trying to show us, "You can't just overcome your opponents through raw power alone", "Power Creep is not the solution".
Yeah. It might be more of a survival thing
Meruem is likely the strongest character in terms of potential and raw power in the series, while the other threats have more complex abilities, and powers that can bring chaos to the world. Much like Nanika, they aren't stronger than Meruem, but they can quite literally alter reality with wishes.
Makes sense. I'm more interested in the human civilization that lives there. Hopefully Togashi doesn't go cosmic, but the planet does look sus

The Hisoka-Illumi-Spiders thing going on will finally continue as well. Theres a few plotlines rn that I thought we would never see again lool

It's 2022 and people still think Murata is a writer
grown ass men
anyways it's nice to see togashi is still going i thought that he was dead for sure
also the overly long bible about how powers works is like the meat of hxh it's always been like that and honestly it's entertaining in this arc especially since you need to be aware of the time, it makes it much more rewarding experince when you understand what the **** is going on

honestly i think i'm not even caught up with HxH, i think i stopped like 20 chapters before the last one that was out lmao

Back