• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hiatus X Hiatus - New chapters coming :)

What did the Twitter messages say? I have disabled my access in order to waste less time on self-destructive time-wasting.
OG Post: "..Yoshihiro Togashi has created a Twitter account - and announces 4 new chapters for HUNTER X HUNTER The last chapter came out in 2018"

"Just to clarify: it seems like Togashi is finishing up an entire new volume for HXH, so expect at least ~10 chapters It's not clear when HXH will exactly return and what will happen beyond the expected number of upcoming chapters"

and it's quoting a JP tweet from a new account that is allegedly Togashi, with a picture of some early art and "とりあえずあと4話。/ 4 more episodes for the time being. (Auto translation)".

Damage's post: "There's currently no official message or report from Shueisha that confirms the veracity of the account claiming to be HUNTERxHUNTER's mangaka Yoshihiro Togashi. Please refrain from sharing or making misleading affirmations until an official statement is given."

"As a reminder, another similar and false account claiming to be Yoshihiro Togashi appeared on Twitter last month, which ended up quickly debunked and ignored."

Mine: "ご本人とのことでした。/ It was with the person himself. (Auto translation again)" from Yusuke Murata's official Twitter account.

I think so yeah, there is some sort of confirmation and as long as we are all aware that there is still a chance that it might be fake, I don't think anything bad can come out of discussion.

man i read hxh like four years ago and i remember 0 of these mfs

I read some isolated bits for CRTs and shit, but never read anything past the anime.

Also, is Nen a UES? If so, we can probably---... oh wait, that's not a topic for here.

If the confirmation is to be believed, Murata might be the one helping with the art. Which means... Well, no one will have the courage to criticize the series' art even again. 🗿🗿🗿
It would be great if another artist starts to handle the art instead, given that Togashi is not healthy enough to handle it on his own regularly.

Last edited:
What does the latest linked Twitter post say?

mid talking about mid. Whilst yall be talking about mid x mid i fought 12 tigers and I kill 11 of them and the last one manages to bite my neck, that's a fine way for me to die though . Pathetic. Join Hustler's University by Andrew Tate for only $100000000 and maybe you guys can be 1% less.....what you are now ig.

Back