• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heroes vs Monsters - Cole MacGrath vs Orochi (OPM) (Grace)

We kinda need to especially since Sasha and Alden can't scale to Cole after the final upgrade

We need to for both scaling sake and so that it's easier to tell what they scale to.

I support that. Also we may need to consider having that be a neutral Cole considering it has the first abiliites so uh, another Cole profile

Well, we did give BoG Cole his own key. The key basically includes his neutral abilities from the game, so not sure if a neutral Cole profile is needed (or how it would work out)

Also, BUMP

Yeah, neutral Cole doesn't really exist... it's kinda hard to give him a profile.

Well, aside from Kessler.

I just realized I coulda used BoG Cole and this match still coulda worked out with 7A Orochi...

...oh well too late now

Orochi's Scaling chain only scales up to one shotting a 7A, Cole's Scaling is so much higher it would be a stomp for him.

Nothing of value was lost

Back