• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heroes Rising Spoiler Thread: The Sequel

Todoroki also needed to use his maximum ice power output (He suffered from frostbite) to overpower Chimera's fire beam, so him being 8-A makes sense.

Good thing no one can scale from Chimera except Kirishima's durability against fire, as he casually swatted away even the strongest students there.

Here you go

If anyone has any obvious problems or changes feel free to do so. It says he can sport wings but I don't know if he can actually fly, nor can I think of any weakness or intelligence reasons.

Sora and buff riku said:
Why does his equipment say cigars ?
Cause he did have them on him at all time, should I remove it? I didn't think standard equipment had to be something you can use while fighting.

It says he can make parts of his body bigger on the wiki while transforming, is that wrong? "He can also enlarge his animal traits to monstrous proportions, granting him a tremendous boost in strength and durability."

I'm gonna give it a shot and try to measure the small island once again (I noticed that the cliff TheRustyOne measured here is actually one of the walls that can be seen from far way the island).

While Deku and Bakugou certainly took a while to disperse the storm (16 seconds to be precise, not 22 like some people were saying) they did make a hole in the storm fairly quick, so maybe adding together those two feats can give decent results.

Their "solid feat" is overpowering Nine's storm, which is probably why it took them so much to disperse the storm.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Am I the only one who noticed the giant explosio?
This "explosion" of colors was not even strong enough to affect the island, and was made after Deku and Bakugou built up power inside the storm for 16 seconds, so calculating it using our standard air burst formula is out of the question.

Damage3245 said:
Should their key be changed to 7-A?
They would stay at High 7-A, as I said before, the timeframe that we have is the result of Deku and Bakugou overcoming the storm, which is High 7-A. If the storm hadn't been controlled by Nine, and was completely still, this result is what we would have used.

And people doubted me when I said the feats wouldn't be 6-C, I guess it stinks I was right though

Should we also find art of Deku and Bakugo at 100% Full Cowl ? 100% Full Cowl Deku should be easy. We might have to wait for the Bakugo though we maybe can use this ?[[1]]

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
And people doubted me when I said the feats wouldn't be 6-C, I guess it stinks I was right though
Well, it seemed like 6-C, since you know... they neutralized a storm that was going to destroy an island. Still don't get how it's High 7-A to this day but okay.

Maybe this will get changed when higher quality releases of the movie come out. Who knows

@DragonGamerZ913 There are many mountains bigger than that island, just destroying any random island is not enough to get a 6-C rating.

But if you're not convinced, the minimum amount of energy to be able to destroy that island would be this:

Island radius = 1.16 km

Y = ((x/0.28)^3)/1000

Y is yield in megatons of tnt, and x is radius in kilometers.

Y = ((1.16/0.28)^3)/1000 = 0.071 Megatons or 71 Kilotons

Yield = 71/2 = 35.50 Kilotons of TNT (Town level)

Yeah, I get the island was very small, but what especially threw me off was how the storm was also reaching and visibly affecting the mainland.

Lowkey kinda wanna know what the result for the calc would've been if CAPE was used instead of KE

The result would probably have been around Low 7-B, creating clouds require much less energy, is a good thing that Nine can't do that.

But now that we're here, I wonder what happened to Nine's profile. I think Nullflowerblush's version is fine to apply but, I don't want to copy it since I guess he would want to publish his own profile.

Oh dang, so using KE actually made it much higher. Well I'll be.

But yeah, if Nullflowerblush wants to upload that Nine profile, I think it all checks out

Though I do think some edits need to be made, mainly not using literally every feat for his High 7-A key because that gets too cluttered

Derail, but if you guy's make matches for High 7-A Deku and Bakugou, I recommend you put them against lower level 7-A's unless they are given Eri. If they're gonna break they're bones while fighting someone, might as well give them a significant ap advantage.

True, but only for like 2 minutes or so, and if their fighting someone that's stronger and more hax then they are, well, it's best for them to have a significant ap advantage.

Why does no one try to calculate the size of the island through a path where there were many people ?
At this point in the film, the camera begins to move away to understand the scale, as if specially made .

Back