• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heroes Rising Spoiler Thread: The Sequel

I don't know about Bakugo, but Deku can literally ignore the pain and still fight with his broken arms.

I don't see why he should, he is not forcing her or Chimera to follow him using physical strength.

Nine's storm was going to destroy Nabu Island, not just that tiny island that Deku and the gang led Nine's squad too, so wouldn't Nine's storm's AP need to be calculated based on the entire island's radius instead of that small island's raidus?

When Deku was saying that he was sure All Might would say it was fine if Bakugo was the next successor of OFA, Nine's storm was shown to be visibly affecting the mainland of Nabu Island to a major degree.

Nine is suppose to have nine Quirks right? Or did he not have all slots fulled up, since his profile only list eight Quirks.

Remember that he wanted to claim the Cell Activation Quirk last.

Yeah but that's on his profile and it's still eight in total, doesn't that mean he had seven Quirks?

I thought he had nine because he stole a Cell Activation Quirk, but it was only for Type B blood

TheRustyOne said:
Yeah but that's on his profile and it's still eight in total, doesn't that mean he had seven Quirks?
He has the Cell Activation from the kid's father. He went to Nabu Island in order to steal Cell Activation from Katsuma.

Screenshot 2020-03-20-13-52-24-1
Island diameter = 2.33 km

Nabu Island diameter = 17.13 km

Nabu Island radius = 8.56 km

Y = ((x/0.28)^3)/1000

Y is yield in megatons of tnt, and x is radius in kilometers.

Y = ((8.56/0.28)^3)/1000 = 28.57 Megatons

Yield = 28.57/2 = 14.28 Megatons of TNT (City level)

@DragonGamerZ913 That's the energy needed to destroy the Nabu Island. If you're wondering why the result is lower than the other calc, it's because I made a mistake with that one, you can check my previous comments to see the corrected result.

No, Nine stated that he was going to destroy the Nabu Island, and I made a calc to show the minimum amount of energy needed to destroy it, since DragonGamer was asking for that result.

Welp, I'm stupid. Didn't even realize that Nine's storm calc doesn't even use the island's radius at all.

Edit: Also I'm 11-C guys

I use an application called ImageMeter, it was made precisely for this purpose.

You can find it on Play Store.

I don't understand why Midoriya and Bakugou in OFA isn't massively hypersonic+ when there are feats that show them blitzing nine after amping himself with his own lightning And Also there are multiple statements that prove Aoyamas lasers are indeed light, like when thirteen stated she was put against becuz she is able to absorb the light from his laser, or when Toru hagakure said she uses her body to refract the light from his laser and sends it out at light speed, and also you have it on his own page that creates a light sword, if he creates a light sword why would he not have light attack speed?

we also have another feat where there's a girl that uses lightning in the beginning of the movie was dodged by spinner in a truck that would be a massively hypersonic feat, and this is all stated to be on your fandom pages so why haven't any of these feats been calced out put in, in the movie two heroes we see prime all might running and creating lightning when he runs there are so many feats but so little calculations etc, we should upgrade all of class 1-A post Overhaul arc to massively hypersonic to MHS+ just off of scaling and Light speed attack statements Thank you

Yuga's Navel Laser being lightspeed, with people being able to dodge it, would be incredibly outlier-ish.

Nine didn't amp himself with lightning, as far as I know. And even then, this isn't a Naruto jutsu, it doesn't automatically mean he can move at the speed of lightning.

Young Toshinori wasn't generating lightning with his movements, that was electricity like when Izuku uses One For All. Even if it was lightning, that doesn't mean he's as fast as it, just means he would have Electricity Manipulation.

The hero at the beginning of Two Heroes has an electricity Quirk, not lightning. And, Spinner didn't dodge it. She used her whip and then Spinner simply rammed into her with his truck.

I don't think we've ever seen them actually electrocute anyone. It's just visuals for their power until demonstrated otherwise.

No it didn't, I'm sorry but what were you watching. His body was fine and he was still able to reach out to Izuku and Eri before she rewind him.

Back