• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heroes Rising Spoiler Thread: The Sequel

I still need to see the movie in hd, but I'm sure there are more feats. Also he'll probably show some stuff in the manga, I'm thinking 8-B Bakugou might be a thing either via a feat or scaling.

Obviously nothing now, just my hopes for the future.

You could probably delete stuff like saying he scratched Bakugo's cheek with his nail lasers and something like that and say he harmed him with his stolen quirks. Also his weather operations in his normal state did hurt Deku and Bakugo so it should also be High 8-C which then you could say High 8-C with quirks so his page looks better and less confusing.

You should concentrate on the truly important feats, like his scaling with Bakugou and Deku. There's no reason to put every single one of his feats in the movie and made his attack potency section extremely large and confusing.

Insert creative name here 12 said:
Since Deku is 3.89 tons now, fused OH should be High 8C+ due to being 7.78 tons.
Which one? Fused with Nemoto or Katsukame? Because the former is already High 8-C+

Edit: Never mind, he's only High 8-C for some reason

Why would Deku in that arc scaling to 3.89 tons exactly?

Also, I'd replace Extrasensory Perception for Nine with Informational Analysis.

And you cannot scale his physical AP to his durability.

Deku's physical condition was also improved by Katsuma's Cell Activation, so there's no way Overhaul can scale from this.

Is that true? I haven't see the movie so... dammit it's pointless calc then. Not even Izuku or Bakugou scale to this normally, so I basically wasted my time on nothing. Fantastic.

It shouldn't even be on their profile.

The improvement was never stated to be temporarily.

If it was, they would have lost it the moment their bodies were completely healed.

Deku also stated this long after Katsuma used his Quirk.

Then that means he needs a new key or at least a better reasoning on his profile. If not then it'll confuse people on why Overhaul and Mirio don't scale to this.

The upgrade is so insignificant that making another key would be a complete waste of space, at most we should add: Made a large shockwave after his physical condition was improved by Katsuma's Quirk

I'm not sure how they would get confused, it's not like normal users are going actively multiply Izuku's feat to somehow upgrade Overhaul's durability to High 8-C+, that sounds pretty unrealistic.

And I'm pretty sure they wouldn't assume the guy who fused with Overhaul can take hits from 8% Deku.

Yet he can take hits from Mirio who is stronger than 8%, or at least that's what's written on his profile. That's the reasoning you guys are using, even if it's bad.

Note: I don't believe some of the Yakuza Arc characters like 8%, Mirio, Nighteye, and Chisaki's Dura are High 8-C, but I'll save that for a future thread.

If you mean that my Fat Gum's calc is wrong (I saw some images of you re-calculating this feat) then that wouldn't change anything, they would be still High 8-C, Chisaki have his own feat at that level, and Fat Gum without Spear is already scaling above Kirishima's Red Riot Unbreakable.

Not what I mean, your calc is fine though. I was just really confused back then. What Chisaki feat are you talking about? No one scales to Fat Gum or Rappa.

The feat I mean is Overhaul surviving a 100% shockwave from Deku, I calculated his shockwaves at High 8-C in earlier sagas.

I mention Fat Gum because Overhaul should be superior to his subordinate Tengai, who survived Fat Gum's attack.

Chisaki being more durable than Tengai is unsupported. Also Mount Lady needs to be downgraded again, turns out the two villains were drugged up on trigger, so she shouldn't scale to them.

Chisaki was greatly injured by that attack, his right arm was mangled too. He was a bloody mess and your calc was baseline High 8-C or 2.29 Tons. He wouldn't scale to since it did so much damage to him, he'd backward scale to it which means 8-C+.

Note: How come the shockwave from 100% is weaker than a shockwave from 20%?

They were enhanced by the drug? I didn't knew that, poor Mt. Lady.

>Note only that but how come the shockwave from 100% weaker than a shockwave from 20%?

What the hell, how did I not notice such an obvious contradiction?

>Chisaki was greatly injured by that attack, his right arm was mangled too. He was a bloody mess and your calc was baseline High 8-C or 2.29 Tons. He wouldn't scale to since it did so much damage to him, he'd backward scale to it which means 8-C+.

I mean most of his body was somewhat fine and as you said, 100% shockwaves should be much stronger than 2.29 tons.

Actually only one of the giants used trigger the other one was natural, my bad there. They don't explain who but I doubt it matters, so ignore my thing about Mount Lady.

Should Inasa even scale to Todoroki? He never blew out his flames to my knowledge, only redirect them. Unless I'm forgetting something obvious.

Also Kirishima could have 8-A fire resistance with Unbreakable, I heard he blocked Chimera's flame blast which overpowered Todoroki's flames, is that true?

His body blocked out the fire by him making a gust of wind my moveing

And is his beam could give red riot a durability boost as it Destroyed a part of a forust and blasting the ice water falls and the rock

It certainly is, and Kirishima survived an stronger version of that fire blast, but someone would need to create a profile for Chimera first.

I'm waiting for Nullflowerblush to publish his Nine's profile to update the links in other MHA profiles.

I might make a profile for Chimera, what would his stats be. I guess 8-A right, physically as well?

I think just 8-A in general. He completely overwhelmed the entire squad (Todoroki, Asui, Iida, Kirishima, and I feel like I'm missing someone) both physically and with his Quirk

Back