• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heroes Rising Spoiler Thread: The Sequel

So your saying that his laser beam isn't light speed becuz people are able to dodge when it's straight up stated to be light speed? Wouldn't that just make everyone who scales above him to be light speed in reactions also?

And no all might generating lightning or electricity whatever u wanna call it is not what midoriya is doing at all, all might stated that midoriyas body couldn't contain the power of ofa so the energy was literally leaking that's what the lighting/electricity effect would be for dekus case, but all mights case is entirely different he str8 up said as soon as he got ofa he was able to use 100% no problems so it can't be a visual effect

Nullflowerblush said:
Yuga's Navel Laser being lightspeed, with people being able to dodge it, would be incredibly outlier-ish.

Nine didn't amp himself with lightning, as far as I know. And even then, this isn't a Naruto jutsu, it doesn't automatically mean he can move at the speed of lightning

Young Toshinori wasn't generating lightning with his movements, that was electricity like when Izuku uses One For All. Even if it was lightning, that doesn't mean he's as fast as it, just means he would have Electricity Manipulation.

The hero at the beginning of Two Heroes has an electricity Quirk, not lightning. And, Spinner didn't dodge it. She used her whip and then Spinner simply rammed into her with his truck.
Here's the thing nine actually did amp himself with lighting if I could send pics on here I would but I don't know how to, but it's literally stated on fandom on a Izuku respect thread it's says the page was updated a 2 weeks ago they were saying 8 percent midoriya is now this MHS+ for dodging nines artificial lasers etc.

Damage3245 said:
@KashinKojiiiiii; don't treat respect threads as facts.
But here's another thing when nine summoned lighting to hit deku and bakugou he summoned it right in front of himself and this was before he summoned a shield he then called it down and reacted to it by summoning a shield that would give him MHS reactions, and this was before a amp and midoriya and bakugou were able to get in solid hits so wouldn't they have MHS attack speed?

That doesn't necessarily give him MHS reactions. That kind of thing would need to be calced.

Damage3245 said:
That doesn't necessarily give him MHS reactions. That kind of thing would need to be calced.
Ok so I know I'm right about the nine thing Izuku and bakugou will indefinitely be MHS to MHS+, but regarding aoyamas laser it's stated to be light and you Guys have it on his vs battle wiki that he can make a sword out of light from his belly laser, if all this was taken Into account how could u not say we don't have light reactions?

Or at least light attack speed with a team attack from himself and Toru hagakure? She uses her body to refract the light from his laser on her body to bend it and send it off at lightspeed I believe that's how it works or something along those lines?

Sora and buff riku said:
Also he could have just been ready and put his shield up before hand though I can check I'm pretty sure he didn't react to it.
Check I was on the respect thread they show u everything detailed thoroughly, he summons the lighting by raising his hands and bringing his hands in a downwards motion then lightning comes down then activates his barrier so he won't get affected by it, it was in-dangerously close.

Anyway I'm just gonna ignore you for a second but there might be a good reaction and combat feat for when Bakugo first fought Nine and blocked an explosion from him AFTER Bakugo fired it and blocks it.

Code:
Yea I believe that changes should be made to midoriya and bakugou with use of ofa massively hypersonic+ and that's just being generous everyone after joint training arc has gotten stronger and way faster, aoyama has light attacks Speed with toru hagakure, reactions should be ftl and the heroes rising movie proves it again with how they were able to dodge nines lasers

Toshinori? The electricity was a visual effect. It didn't even look like lightning.

We don't know when Nine put up the barrier, but it's safe to assume he generated it after summoning lightning, since his barrier is simply pointing in the direction the lightning hit, as if he set it up to stop debris.

Lightspeed and Relativistic MHA are outlier-ish.

Nine's energy blasts curve several times, so no laser.

I swear I can't find the dang video of it but when Bakugo first fought Nine alone, after Nine broke his ribs and Katsuki fires an explosion nine blocks it after it fires and it might get good results maybe.

How is outlier-ish if we have people that have light beams in the show, so we're just gonna blatantly downplay their speed when we have people who are stated to shoot out light and people were able to dodge it, changes should be made to aoyama and toru hagakure to have them get light attack speed with their combo she uses her body to refract the light from the laser he shots out and then send it of at light speed. This confirms his laser is light and also confirms that she's refracting the light off of her body at light speed, basically as a mirror would and sends the laser off at lightspeed

@The God of Procrastination; it's just visual effects for his power. There isn't any indication yet that it actually acts like electricity in any way aside from appearance.

The "electricity" did not destroy Overhaul's body. Deku's punches did that.

Presumably yes, we just never see him use that Quirk in the first place.

Upgrading Izuku's speed trough Aoyama's beam is questionable. In the film, Kaminari made it from an unknown distance to where bakugo and Deku were standing and interecepted a lightning bolt, all while it was hitting them. If you slow the seqeunce, we see Kaminari move his arm right where deku was previously, indicating he started moving after the lighting bolt started coming down, not before.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/684431672019648576/688877155081519138/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/684431672019648576/688875454429528123/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/684431672019648576/688876434449760435/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/684431672019648576/688876818484559922/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/684431672019648576/688877969455841280/unknown.png

Whether Aoyama's laser is actually light or not wouldn't change the fact that it would still be a massive outlier.

This is still a verse where guns are considered to be useful.

Oh yeah, guns really are still useful in MHA, huh. Almost forgot to be honest. Edit: At what point would guns be considered useless?

Back