• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heroes of Stern Bild gets called into the Paranormal Liberation War, how much they would affect the war ?

OK, I don't read the manga of BNHA, but I don't really care about spoilers either, as I know, at some point, heroes of Japan got almost completely defeated, and they called heroes from all over the world to help them in Paranormal Liberation War.

Let's say both BNHA and Tiger and Bunny are setting in the same universe (It is almost completely plausible, and the only inconsistency would be how rare the NEXT/Quirks are in Stern Bild, but let's say the city of Stern Bild got founded as some kind of haven for quirkless people or something.) and ALL heroes from Stern Bild went to Japan after they got the call. How much they would affect the war in these scenarios ?

1-They arrive at Japan before the operation at the start of the current anime season started and actively fought in it.

2-They arrive at Japan alongside with Stars and Stripes to back her up.

3-They arrive at Japan alongside with the rest of the international heroes.

Everyone is in character and no HERO TV bullshit that would slow them down.

Back