• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He should also have resistance via power scaling to other godly entities who are unaffected by multiversal levels of sleep manipulation because "I'm a god"

Taking that away, Heroes Grand Priest has passive probability manipulation where the abilities of his opponent always fail to land or work on him, and his inate way of fighting which is snapping his fingers and using the most logical hax neccessary to win

The Wright Way said:
That doesn't stop him from being put to sleep in the slightest, it just means he doesn't need it.
Self-Sustenance:

Type 3: Restful Self-Sustenance: The ability to continue acting forever without rest or need for sleep. These users of this ability require no rest and do not run out of energy, or even feel tired. This ability denotes practically infinite stamina and may support a resistance to certain types of Sleep Manipulation.

Self-Sustenance:

Type 3: Restful Self-Sustenance: The ability to continue acting forever without rest or need for sleep. These users of this ability require no rest and do not run out of energy, or even feel tired. This ability denotes practically infinite stamina and may support a resistance to certain types of Sleep Manipulation.

"May support"

Zenkaibattery1 said:
He should also have resistance via power scaling to other godly entities who are unaffected by multiversal levels of sleep manipulation because "I'm a god"
Taking that away, Heroes Grand Priest has passive probability manipulation where the abilities of his opponent always fail to land or work on him, and his inate way of fighting which is snapping his fingers and using the most logical hax neccessary to win

Pretty sure Darkrai has feats that can beat that resistance but that doesn't really matter if he can't land the attack to begin with. Grand Priest FRA.

Uh, what? Putting Grand Priest to sleep would incap him. The fight would end right there. Darkrai could just leave.

His body would still move on instinct alone, so he would still be able to fight. But Ethier way, the probability Manipulation just negates anything darkrai can do, so it wouldn't have to come to that.

I'm passing it to the old-as-existence grandmaster of martial arts with autonomous reactions, immortality, self-sustenance type 3, gravity manipulation, existence erasure, power nullification, non-physical interaction, soul manipulation, matter manipulation, time manipulation, sealing, probability manipulation, statistics reduction and...well, I can keep going but this is taking too long.

Point being, Darkrai is nowhere near the skill-level of the Grand Priest and most of his abilities can be negated or resisted whereas Darkrai can't resist most of the powers that GP has.

To add further, would Darkrai even be capable of surviving a single hit by the Grand Priest? Its movie version died to two separate attacks by Dialga and Palkia (albeit it managed to survive for a period of time and stop the attacks from destroying spacetime) whereas the Grand Priest should be the 2nd strongest 2-B in all of Heroes, when the weakest 2-Bs of Heroes are already nearly infinitely multiversal.

Based on my perception, it seems like Darkrai would nearly die from one hit by GP, and if this is the same Darkrai from the films he only has spherical Dark Voids, meaning GP will just auto-dodge everything with ease. If we are counting the capabilities of PMD Darkrai, he might have a shot at using near-undetectable sleep hax, but GP has endless ranged abilities to take him out first, and can likely resist sleep manipulation.

Overall, voting Grand Priest.

@Shubham.

That's for the canon since we don't know how they use their abilities in a fight or even the extent of their power.

Unlike DBH Angels which have a lot more of abilities and we know how they fight.

GP FRA btw.

I vote GP since Ultra Instinct is basically a counter to Sleep Hax; AKA GP would still be 100% dangerous to Darkrai. Hell, to master Ultra Instinct, Goku explicitly had to STOP controlling his body and let it do its own thing. Sleeping is pretty much the DEFINITION of stopping conscious control as your body goes auto-pilot.

Ends the same way as vs Goku. Danmaku sleep. Because very hard to dodge balls > easy to dodge beams.

UI doesn't make you unhittable. Massive NLF. And UI bypassing sleep/mindhax is wanked that was debunked back when UI debuted.

>Probability manipulation

The game mechanics littered with that description are so massive you could choke on it.

I'm voting GP for his Probablity Hax protecting him from the Sleep Hax. Danmaku is rendered useless against UI as seen with Goku dodging everything Kefla threw at him.

This might be a stomp, actually. Does Darkrai have anything that GP doesn't resist or just nulls with Probability?

Cal, so when are you gonna accept my VC debate on Xeno Goku vs all of pokemon? XD.

"Because very hard to dodge balls > easy to dodge beams."

No. That's not how Heroes GP fights. He snaps his fingers and offensively removes the opponent from the battle or defensively heals his allies, and there are no allies to be found here.

Even if you argued 'GamE MEChANiCs', I highly doubt those balls are faster than the Grand Priest snapping his fingers and calling it a day.

Also, Heroes GP gonna get sleep hax resistance soon.

Yeah I'm gonna need heavy support for that. GP ain't Zeno and this is Dragon Ball we're talking about. I believe that GP just lolsnaps in series as much as I believe Professor X can outflip Gabby Douglas.

And not if I can help it. Most of those resistances should be removed anyway, as he's just given random resistances for resisting demon magic, even though half of the demon magic on there aren't used combatively like law and physics.

Cal, literally all you need to do is VC me smh.

The videos are in Japanese so they are hard to find again.

Half? Even with that argument the only ones that would be removed are law and physics manipulation, the rest are 100% legitamate.

Also, as I said, even without everything you are against, he's going to be resistant to powerful sleep hax, so I don't see how Darkrai kills or incaps him

Dude in the state I'm in I couldn't even VC my own mother.

Not my problem. I don't even need to make a CRT as the profile was made without em.

I'm sure more would be. As I implied I trust DBX/H profiles as far as I could throw them, as most of them are just attempts to finally (and wrongfully) get some recognition and hax into Dragon Ball.

Ok

The majoirty are haxes from canon, and some are from abilities he has shown. And again, the resistances are from his divinity which have been proper statements in game.

Wrongfully? You can't throw the idea that it's all wrong without even deabting it. If they are just to get recognition "wrongfully", you could have debunked the threads when they were happening, but you didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back