• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragopentling said:
AwkguyDB said:
> Literally have several reasons explained why GP takes this without the use of Probability Manip
>Creates a whole thread on why GP should have his Probability Manip removed

28eb231dbae27b989000936aeb99dddfcc497200 hq
Why even bring up Probability Manipulation in the first place, if so?
If the solid proof is there (I'm assuming now), there'd be no need to bring up besides for brief mentioning of other options.
The Probability Manip would only ensure that GP has the increased possibility to 1-shot. Consider it the proverbial Icing on the Cake. Besides I continually argued that GP has no need to even use it here so there was no point of bringing it up.

CryoTheMayo said:
For some reason, Grand Priest's page is unlocked. I'm pretty sure anyone that is Low 2-C or higher requires for their profile to be locked due to policy.
No, the policy is that tier 1 pages are always locked, and lower tiered ones are only locked if they're controvertial.

Ionliosite said:
CryoTheMayo said:
For some reason, Grand Priest's page is unlocked. I'm pretty sure anyone that is Low 2-C or higher requires for their profile to be locked due to policy.
No, the policy is that tier 1 pages are always locked, and lower tiered ones are only locked if they're controvertial.
It's tier 2 pages now actualy that are always locked.

No, I have made many Tier 2 pages and none of them are locked, there was even a thread about that policy to unlock Tier 2 pages.

Tier 2 pages aren't by default locked. That only happens if the page is controversial or if it suffered vandalism in the past

Tier 1 pages tho, are always locked (or should be, because there is some that arent rn)

If they aren't locked by default, why does the Versus rule pages say that tier 2 match addition must be requested on the addition thread ? i though that was for all locked profiles.

>Because Pokemon's canonically composite
So does this mean all humans have an IQ larger than 200 because someone displayed it? And everyone's an Olympic swimmer because of course! There's nobody at all that can't swim!

Seriously, it's a species in a world where characters explicitly learn moves. They should NOT be composite for the simple fact that every member of a species would not be the exact same

Okay, was trying to use the Edit button, questioned why it wasn't formatting correctly and then realised the Visual Editor existed.

Match has been added to Grand Priest's page, and I've requested for it to be added to Darkrai's page in the appropriate thread.

Also, just saw Cal's long response by complete chance. I completely glossed over it due to going to bed yesterday and the thread's size over doubling while I was asleep.

Apologies for not responding, I wasn't ignoring just ignorant.

Ionliosite said:
No, I have made many Tier 2 pages and none of them are locked, there was even a thread about that policy to unlock Tier 2 pages.
Speaking of Tier 2 Pages, Where that Hearts page at?

AwkguyDB said:
> Literally have several reasons explained why GP takes this without the use of Probability Manip
>Creates a whole thread on why GP should have his Probability Manip removed

28eb231dbae27b989000936aeb99dddfcc497200 hq
God send

This can be closed now. I gave up a long time ago trying to add any further comments cause grace had long ended and all this was just trying to delay the eventual adding of the match. Not that I agree with it at all, honestly, but what's done is done.

Until the next CRT thread, ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back