• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Finally someone uses OVA Sonic. Something to note immediately is Sonic’s heat resistance… but this guy makes suns

I honestly think Sonic is getting stomped here. Since he uses purely physicals idk how he destroys Seek’s slime body. Seek has his sun which outclasses Sonic’s resistances and his slime would also screw him. Metal Robotnik stuck his feet with some goo and Sonic was just gonna die until Knuckles came in. Seek also has Instinctive Reaction if Sonic tries a Peel Out of Spindash

I honestly think Sonic is getting stomped here. Since he uses purely physicals idk how he destroys Seek’s slime body. Seek has his sun which outclasses Sonic’s resistances and his slime would also screw him. Metal Robotnik stuck his feet with some goo and Sonic was just gonna die until Knuckles came in. Seek also has Instinctive Reaction if Sonic tries a Peel Out of Spindash
Oof... Would removing Seek's prior knowledge or swapping Sonic for another OVA character make this more fair?

Sonic’s the strongest I think besides Metal who’s his equal anyways and died in the lava so not really

I honestly think Sonic is getting stomped here. Since he uses purely physicals idk how he destroys Seek’s slime body.
In EDBG, Seek doesn't really regenerate with being made out of slime. His body is solid. That sounds weird out of context...

So Sonic could beat him down but I still vote Seek for his hax and Slime just stopping the hog from running

Back