• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait how’s it a stomp? Seek just has to hit Scarlet with strong attacks up to 7 times to win. He holds LS, dura neg, can basically teleport, and has unkillable clones. This looks fair to me
Yeah same here scarlet has multiple wincons too and has 1.5M children so yeah she can keep on Distracting Seek with them (even if they get one shotted)

Right, it seems like Seek has to plan around Scarlet’s mobility and precog long enough to kill her the last time and Scarlet has to avoid all of Seek’s options long enough to press on the attack. Either seem likely, so I don’t want this written off as another stomp.

Right, it seems like Seek has to plan around Scarlet’s mobility and precog long enough to kill her the last time and Scarlet has to avoid all of Seek’s options long enough to press on the attack. Either seem likely, so I don’t want this written off as another stomp.
Incon maybe?

Yeah same here scarlet has multiple wincons too and has 1.5M children so yeah she can keep on Distracting Seek with them (even if they get one shotted)
Alright Seek likes to hold his Suns above him before launching them, but he could also just... keep holding it while he fights. You have to be 91.4 million miles away from the Sun to not burn to death, and while Seek's Suns are much, much smaller, they should have a similar effect, only on a much smaller level, so assuming Scarlet's worker bees have no ranged attacks, they're completely useless, and Scarlet would have to keep a great distance from Seek to not f*cking die of heatstroke. Seek excels at long-range combat, most, if not all of his attacks being ranged. At such a distance, Seek could easily aim-dodge with Holy Dashes. Voting the boi Seek.

Alright Seek likes to hold his Suns above him before launching them, but he could also just... keep holding it while he fights. You have to be 91.4 million miles away from the Sun to not burn to death, and while Seek's Suns are much, much smaller, they should have a similar effect, only on a much smaller level, so assuming Scarlet's worker bees have no ranged attacks, they're completely useless, and Scarlet would have to keep a great distance from Seek to not f*cking die of heatstroke. Seek excels at long-range combat, most, if not all of his attacks being ranged. At such a distance, Seek could easily aim-dodge with Holy Dashes. Voting the boi Seek.
That seems an bit unfair since he starts off with that should I change the distance?

I’m leaning Seek since he has counters for just about everything Scarlet can do. He has AOE, dura neg, and clones to quickly wipe out her extra lives and can completely avoid being stung or snuck up on with his instinctive reaction. The bees and honey are also all burned up rather quickly thanks to the sun.

I’ll wait on Javen’s response granted this doesn’t take too long, but I think Seek is getting this so far

I’m leaning Seek since he has counters for just about everything Scarlet can do. He has AOE, dura neg, and clones to quickly wipe out her extra lives and can completely avoid being stung or snuck up on with his instinctive reaction. The bees and honey are also all burned up rather quickly thanks to the sun.

I’ll wait on Javen’s response granted this doesn’t take too long, but I think Seek is getting this so far
I have nothing
Seeking deez nuts fra
But can Seek beat Sonic (Sonic x Stick shenanigans)?

Back