• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Possibly, judging on matches I've had/am currently having with her the honey can be versatile and durable
So should Seek's slime. The slimes are stated to be immortal and they should scale to Seek's LS, which is almost 10x stronger than Scarlet's LS. Seek could also just hold her in place with TK to hit her with the slime. He'd let go once she's stuck though.

So should Seek's slime. The slimes are stated to be immortal and they should scale to Seek's LS, which is almost 10x stronger than Scarlet's LS. Seek could also just hold her in place with TK to hit her with the slime. He'd let go once she's stuck though.
I mean for his slime attacks, the sentient slimes should be susceptible to paralysis from Scarlet’s stinger. There’s nothing stopping status effects or suggesting they’d be able to avoid them. She also has stealth to get around them since they don’t have IA. Seek’s telekinesis is just shown to knock over a bookshelf so who knows if it could grab Scarlet. It could just be psychokinesis for moving objects. If Seek could grab people, I think he’d use that on the DOORS player.

Last edited:
Bumplump
I mean for his slime attacks, the sentient slimes should be susceptible to paralysis from Scarlet’s stinger. There’s nothing stopping status effects or suggesting they’d be able to avoid them. She also has stealth to get around them since they don’t have IA. Seek’s telekinesis is just shown to knock over a bookshelf so who knows if it could grab Scarlet. It could just be psychokinesis for moving objects. I’d Seek could grab people, I think he’d use that on the DOORS player.
Scarlet likes sneaking around so yeah that's possible she'll easily go behind Seek and sting him after that she'll then just pummel him to the ground.

Bumplump

Scarlet likes sneaking around so yeah that's possible she'll easily go behind Seek and sting him after that she'll then just pummel him to the ground.
Seek can avoid attacks from his blind spots so he’ll be tougher to tag than the slimes

So what’s Seek do after Scarlet dodges assuming he can’t hit her with telekinesis since it’s never shown working on people rather than objects?

I mean for his slime attacks, the sentient slimes should be susceptible to paralysis from Scarlet’s stinger. There’s nothing stopping status effects or suggesting they’d be able to avoid them.
They're unable to be stunned by attacks like Water Beam and Lightning Barrage, and can't be burned by attacks light Consecutive Fire Bullets or Plasma Ray.
So what’s Seek do after Scarlet dodges assuming he can’t hit her with telekinesis since it’s never shown working on people rather than objects?
Since he can't bring Scarlet back down with TK, he'd use Angel element to fly up to her and attempt to land Quill Daggers.

They're unable to be stunned by attacks like Water Beam and Lightning Barrage, and can't be burned by attacks light Consecutive Fire Bullets or Plasma Ray.

Since he can't bring Scarlet back down with TK, he'd use Angel element to fly up to her and attempt to land Quill Daggers.
Then Scarlet may have no way to deal with them besides evading. Wonder if Javen has any arguments for that or if the honey could somehow stick them.

I’ll just see how Javen responds, assuming Scarlet dodges though. But the quills are heat seeking so she’d have to stick them with honey.

Scarlet would honestly stick them with honey and if that doesn't work summon thousands of her children to take the hits for her and if she has enough she'll pull an drill tactic where they form into an giant drill and spin at an intense rate to hit seek they'll be protected by durable honey in order to not get hit and plus she can be alarmed via precog so yeah seek will have to do more than that.

Scarlet scar would honestly stick them with honey
Seek's quills can pass right through the King Slime attack, which is a giant ball of slime.
and if that doesn't work summon thousands of her children
There's an entirely separate game mode of EBG called survival, where you fight hordes of monsters. Large waves of enemies are nothing new to Seek, and assuming her children don't scale to her (which would be weird if they did because she's the queen bee), they should go down in one hit, so Seek could just use a Solar attack to vaporize them all at once.
plus she can be alarmed via precog
Yeah I have no arguments for this
so yeah seek will have to do more than that.
Combo's are EBG's bread and butter. They shouldn't be above Seek and he can also make a giant ball of slime fall from above Scarlet, forcing her to dodge and possibly leading her into another attack from Seek.

Yeah I have no arguments for this
Good. /hj
Combo's are EBG's bread and butter. They shouldn't be above Seek and he can also make a giant ball of slime fall from above Scarlet, forcing her to dodge and possibly leading her into another attack from Seek.
Yeah uhh... no
Scarlet would just dig underground to dodge it and still dig underground from there to think of an plan (Time for an huge pause :D)
Seek's quills can pass right through the King Slime attack, which is a giant ball of slime.

There's an entirely separate game mode of EBG called survival, where you fight hordes of monsters. Large waves of enemies are nothing new to Seek, and assuming her children don't scale to her (which would be weird if they did because she's the queen bee), they should go down in one hit, so Seek could just use a Solar attack to vaporize them all at once.
Oh your gonna love this one Leo
They all scale to her via being her children-
Nah but fr no arguments here.

Yeah uhh... no
Scarlet would just dig underground to dodge it and still dig underground from there to think of an plan (Time for an huge pause :D)
How would she "just dig underground to dodge it" if...
Scarlet responds by getting notified and flying VERY high up in the air to dodge it.
You stated yourself that at this point these two are very high up.

How would she "just dig underground to dodge it" if...

You stated yourself that at this point these two are very high up.
OH Sorry I assumed that both were on ground level now...
Anyways she'll be notified and then she'd tank the attack seek threw at her she took an 50 megaton bomb before.

and then she'd tank the attack seek threw at her she took an 50 megaton bomb before.
He didn't use the slime to damage, he used it to get her stuck. From that point, he'd follow up with Angel, Solar, and Phoenix attacks. All of which are dura neg (Angel = piercing damage, Solar + Phoenix = heat damage)

He didn't use the slime to damage, he used it to get her stuck. From that point, he'd follow up with Angel, Solar, and Phoenix attacks. All of which are dura neg (Angel = piercing damage, Solar + Phoenix = heat damage)
Uhhh... lil' bro it does not state that on his profile 😭🙏

Anyways she'll dodge that with ease and be notified by the other attack dodge that and still do the drill formation with her children.

So what about Scarlet’s regen? And does she have revival jelly? For some reason it isn’t listed as standard or optional equipment. If she has multiple chances like that she can wear down Seek and hope to put him down eventually. Like her vibration manipulation, Seek shouldn’t be able to dodge since that’s generally AOE.

So what about Scarlet’s regen? And does she have revival jelly? For some reason it isn’t listed as standard or optional equipment. If she has multiple chances like that she can wear down Seek and hope to put him down eventually. Like her vibration manipulation, Seek shouldn’t be able to dodge since that’s generally AOE.
OH LEMME FIX DAT.
Edit: yeah imma give her 6

This reminds me that she has ten vs Marx for some reason (the thread which still wasn’t responded to 😵)
I'LL GET TO IT WHEN I GET TO IT
57f

Wait how’s it a stomp? Seek just has to hit Scarlet with strong attacks up to 7 times to win. He holds LS, dura neg, can basically teleport, and has unkillable clones. This looks fair to me

Back