• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They're pretty much equal.

Anyway, Freya has the experience advantage to a very notable degree and has her magics giving her a very massive versatility advantage, what with her elemental abilities, poison and status effect inducement as a result of her arrows. She can also fly and thus avoid a vast majority of Hercules' attacks as well as his shockwaves.

Hercules can of course do massive amounts of stun damage as a result of his Cesti and his grapples can cause a lot of trouble even for beings on his level. Other than that, he can endure quite a lot of punishment as well as attacks from his own Cesti by equivalent opponents. Not to mention he resists almost all the magical abilities Freya has in her arsenal, which drastically lowers her options against him.

I'd say Freya takes this, very high-diff. Better options and experience, as well as the ability to use debilitating poison to weaken him further as well as her ranged elemental powers.

Freya should be able to keep him at a range, thus removing the risk of a stun or grapple, especially with her restraining vines, and her dura neg + magic hax gives her plenty of options even with Herc's resistances. She also has defensive options like Bifrost forcefields

Voting Freya.

Thankfully we fixed the pantheon cross-scaling. We can actually have more fights between them.
I dunno, the only Greek top tiers who can even hope to fight the top Norse gods are the brother Kings, Gaia (maybe), and Hercules, since GoW3 Kratos and Zeus hack stomp.

Although I might make a fight between GoW3 pre-Hope and Bloodlusted Ragnarok Kratos

I dunno, the only Greek top tiers who can even hope to fight the top Norse gods are the brother Kings, Gaia (maybe), and Hercules, since GoW3 Kratos and Zeus hack stomp.
Ares can fold most of them via his powers and he, Athena and Artemis are relative to Heimdall right now.

Tf is Gaia doing on that list 🗿
Although I might make a fight between GoW3 pre-Hope and Bloodlusted Ragnarok Kratos
I'm not sure that's actually allowed for a single profile.

Ares can fold most of them via his powers and he, Athena and Artemis are relative to Heimdall right now.
Stupid Ares Dimensional Hax. And both Athena and Artemis are bareboned in regards to their fighting capabilities on-screen.
Tf is Gaia doing on that list 🗿
She took hits from Poseidon, rattled Poseidon with one punch, and Cronos implied she was durable as f*ck.
I'm not sure that's actually allowed for a single profile.
Phooey.

Gaia?

bludthinkshesontheteam.jpg

Back