• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hercules and Skyfather's tiering.

Hercules is apparently Universe level via fighting skyfathers. The only skyfathers I could find on the marvel verse page were Zeus and Odin, who are Multi-Galaxy+. As far as I'm concerned, this only warrants a Multi-Galaxy+ rating. BUT I hear talk of Universal+ Odin, which Zeus would scale to, and Hercules as well, in which case, he'd be universal+ as well.

I thought that regular skyfather Hercules was scaled to Multi-Galaxy level+ from Zeus?

Wait, wasn't there a thread where Odin was agreed to be 3-A?

AKM sama said:
Wait, wasn't there a thread where Odin was agreed to be 3-A?
I'm pretty sure it was Low 2-C, as in universal+, which would still require the fixing of Hercules' tier. As well as the Skyfathers.

Nah, we agreed on 3-A Odin. Sadly, I can't find the thread atm.

It seems like he is scaled from being significantly above Zeus.

Antvasima said:
It seems like he is scaled from being significantly above Zeus.
Doesn't that still only warrant Multi Galaxy+ unless he's showed doing universal feats or stated to be able to do them with no contradictions.

Well, a + sign is only supposed to be used when something is known to be close to the upper border of a tier, so I do not think that any of the skyfathers are warranted to have it based on the current premises, but they will likely get upgraded soon anyway.

Back