• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I noticed him having EE on his sandbox a while back. I think that should be removed as there is no evidence of it actually being EE. It's probably more so vaporization/deconstruction as that's what his laser normally does.

That's creation, plot hax is not as simple as warping something in without further content that actually supports such ability.

The Henry Stickmin profile looks quite odd without all his abilities. Me adding scans wasn't satisfying enough. I can see that there is trouble with deciding what to put. To solve the problem, it's best for different threads to be opened discussing lesser and greater abilities separately. The thread could have only those topics be discussed, rather than a general revision thread like this one.

So does anyone here know where the 7-A calc is? If not, then we can just do '''likely far higher''' via explosives or something like that.

From what I recall we were going to include it in the AP as a separate ability, not affecting his main tiering. Don't know if this has changed since then.

From what I recall we were going to include it in the AP as a separate ability, not affecting his main tiering. Don't know if this has changed since then.
That makes sense, I think it's accurate to consider the physical strength of the characters different from the choice techniques/equipment.

Alrighty, I think I will make a sandbox of Henry's new profile all organized, and then Ill post it here if anyone wants to change anything. I'll make the sandbox when I have time.

Right Hand Man also vaporized a good deal of people on several occasions, which would be 8-C or High 8-C depending how many he managed to get.

Pretty sure the max Ive seen him vaporize was 3 during MBH, and with help from Henry, that is 7 in TK

Since a staff member has accepted this, once I can get the bomb calc accepted (and a recalc of the shovel feat Soupy calced), it should be fine to apply

Perhaps somebody could calc Henry's bullet timing feats in escaping the prison? They, especially the bullet catch, could get good results.

By the way, the explosion besides the bank when he digs down to the gas tank, with some pixel scaling to the cars, is about 90 meters... (or as it was calculated alread), which is city block level.

I imagine we'd assume outlier, but the profile is already varying due to his cartoonish way of fluctuating in power. But then, he also nukes the whole place with dynamite.

So just a question: For the 8-B part, is that going to mention the explosion Charles made when he crashed into the core, or not because its already mentioning the KE part of it in the 8-A part?

Im going to be recalcing the shovel explosion feat for a different end, by the way. Once I get thatdone, Ill put it for evaluation

Pretty sure that means that the character's 8-B tiering has no reason to exist anymore (Since the 8-B station calc is overshadowed by the feat's KE, and the bank explosion is 9-A now)

Back